The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

Wow, Ric Mims said in a Gretacast that Erika at the Trib is reasearching a missing person case from the 80's that Drew had a connection to......hmmmmm.

Did anyone else hear that Drews lawyer said Toms wife disappeared 10 years ago? I read it on ctv forums. I could not find a link but will keep looking.

That wouldn't be the same one who had DV charges brought against him would it? I think Dee may know her name. She was able to find a rap sheet for Tom.

Who worked at the police station Tom's ex wife or current girlfriend?

So now we are up to 6 or is it 7 possible disappearances, runaway, dead, accidentally dead, suicidal individuals that are in Drew's family, extended family and friends....Old Drew should come with a warning label..this guy could be hazardous to your health and well being.

I do find it fascinating the number of people surrounding him either dead, missing, or supposedly missing. What are the chances?! If we talked stats on this...they would be astronomical!

The fact we even have to have a thread named, "Trail of bodies..." is wild!

Did anyone else hear that Drews lawyer said Toms wife disappeared 10 years ago? I read it on ctv forums. I could not find a link but will keep looking.

CBS comment about Tom Morphey's wife disappearing per Joel. http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_v...l=/sections/earlyshow/videoplayer500202.shtml

This is an article in which To Morphey's sister speaks out
http://cbs2chicago.com/video/?id=37703@wbbm.dayport.com

Anyone who hangs around this guy seems to take their lives in their hands.

So now we are up to 6 or is it 7 possible disappearances, runaway, dead, accidentally dead, suicidal individuals that are in Drew's family, extended family and friends....Old Drew should come with a warning label..this guy could be hazardous to your health and well being.

Drinking and smoking not killing you fast enough? Drew Peterson needs a date! Call 555-1764.

:innocent:

Mark Fuhrman on Gretawire is now describing the two men who went into Krispy Kreme and sat there without ordering. Mark believes it was Tom and Drew.

I do find it fascinating the number of people surrounding him either dead, missing, or supposedly missing. What are the chances?! If we talked stats on this...they would be astronomical!

The fact we even have to have a thread named, "Trail of bodies..." is wild!

The Surgeon General warns that Drew Peterson can cause drowning, head injuries, unexplained absences, and suicidal tendencies. But he is a good kisser with a great sense of humor.

:silenced:

I was reading someplace today that Drew paid Tom $2000.00 for helping him move the blue barrel. He says he's a good kisser but I'd say he's a good tipper too!

LOL Angelmom and Cheko!! Good ones!!

Where did you get that 2 grand figure?! I would love to read that article if you can remember where it was. Good tipper is RIGHT! (I still throw up a little in my mouth every time I see his quote of him being a good kisser tho.)

Turn about is fair play...and Tom became even a better tipper if you ask me!!

You know these are just relations, family, friends that we know of...makes me wonder how many people suddenly disappeared or went suicidal that may have been invoLved in Drew's dirty cop world..druggies, etc?

You know these are just relations, family, friends that we know of...makes me wonder how many people suddenly disappeared or went suicidal that may have been invoLved in Drew's dirty cop world..druggies, etc?
This is what we discussed earlier. Every case he has worked on and even other suspicious, unsolved deaths in and around BB should be reinvestigated by the AG.

Someone asked me about Kitty Savio's "dear friend" (possible boyfriend) mentioned in the obituary. I just got around to finding his name. It was "Steve Maniaci."

From the obit:
"Recent Deaths
Kathleen Savio
Age 40, passed away suddenly March 1, 2004 at her residence of eleven years in Bolingbrook, formerly of Glendale Heights.
She is survived by her loving children Thomas and Kristopher Peterson. Devoted daughter of Henry (Marcia) Savio. Sister of Anna Marie Savio-Doman, Susan M. Savio, Henry M. (Mary) Savio, and Nicholas Savio. Aunt of Charles H. Doman, Melissa (Tom) Moore, Michael E. Lisak, Angela M. Lisak, Elizabeth Savio, Robert Savio, And Noelle Savio. Niece of Mike Szpak. Dear friend of Steve Maniaci.
She is preceded in death by her Mother, Mary Savio.
Visitation Friday 3-9 p.m. at the Anderson Memorial Chapel, 606 Townhall Dr. in Romeoville. Funeral Saturday, March 6, 2004, 9:30 a.m. from the funeral home chapel to St. Andrew Catholic Church for a 10 a.m. Mass of Christian Burial. Interment to follow at Queen of Heaven Catholic Cemetery in Hillside.
ANDERSON MEMORIAL CHAPEL
606 Townhall Dr., Romeoville
(815)886-2323"

About Steve Maniaci...

I don't know if this is the SAME Steve (since this obit's from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, BUT he's dead as well...

"Steven Maniaci

Steven Maniaci, 50, of O'Fallon, died Wednesday (July 20, 2005) at St. Joseph Hospital West in Lake Saint Louis.

Mr. Maniaci was a car salesman for Suntrup Automotive in St. Peters.

A memorial gathering will be held from noon to 6 p.m. Saturday at Baue Funeral and Memorial Center, 3950 West Clay Street, St. Charles. The body was cremated.

Among the survivors are two sons, Nicholas Maniaci and Ryan Maniaci, both of O'Fallon; his mother, Lois Maniaci of Maryland Heights; and a brother, Pete Maniaci Jr. of St. Louis.

In lieu of flowers, memorials can be made to the family, checks payable to Lois Maniaci, in care of Baue Funeral and Memorial Center, 3950 West Clay Street, St. Charles, Mo. 63301."

ETA: Not so sure that this is the Steve mentioned in Kathleen Savio's obituary since I find a Steve Maniaci living in Glen Ellyn, IL in the US Public Records Index. It says Steve Maniaci of Glen Ellyn was born in 1959, while the Steven Maniaci of St. Louis, MO was born in 1955 (if he was 50 at the time of his death in 2005). FYI:

Name: Steve Maniaci
Street address: Removed to Protect Privacy
City: Glen Ellyn
County: Du Page
State: Illinois
Zip Code: 60137
Phone Number: Removed to Protect Privacy
Record Number: 265538741

Great work, Dee!!! That clears that up! However, I would still like to know what happened to Archer and if anyone was ever charged with his death.

Hmmm....I am doubting that the Steve mentioned in the obit is/was a used car salesman in MO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987
Back