'From Sandra, To My Killer' Note

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score

Investigators reportedly have returned to the mobile home park where a murdered 8-year-old California girl lived after police found an envelope that reads: "From Sandra, to my killer."
Inside, police found a note that says: "You've taken my life away from me but I forgive you and god will judge you at some point," Sgt. Tony Sheneman told reporters Thursday evening.
Sheneman said the envelope was found where a memorial has been for several days. Investigators believe it was left between 4 and 4:30 a.m. Thursday.
He said police had examined the note and that it does not ahve any bearing on their investigation.
The message written on an envelope was discovered Thursday near a tree on the trailer park's grounds, KTXL.com reported.

More at link
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513775,00.html

I think this note is a bit creepy. Why would someone do that, within days of Sandra being found? How could they even begin to know what Sandra might feel?

I'm not sure it was just a prank or someone trying to express their emotions. Weird!!!!

Salem

I think this note is a bit creepy. Why would someone do that, within days of Sandra being found? How could they even begin to know what Sandra might feel?

I'm not sure it was just a prank or someone trying to express their emotions. Weird!!!!

Salem

I'm guessing it was someone trying to express emotions, unaware of the grotesque nature of the format they chose to use.

Salem

I'm guessing it was someone trying to express emotions, unaware of the grotesque nature of the format they chose to use.

Agreed. :thumb:

Salem
it was the perp or the perps friends or family mabey?

Creepy!! Taunting the police? Waving "here I am?" hmmmm

I hope so, but it sure is weird.

No details yet, but the note appears to be back in play. The only thing that bothered me about my first little analysis of it was the way it sounded like a person educated enough to know that it was going to sound grotesque wrote it. The usage of the last three words ("...at some point") gave it a bit of a chill, hinky-meter style.

Investigators reportedly have returned to the mobile home park where a murdered 8-year-old California girl lived after police found an envelope that reads: "From Sandra, to my killer."
Inside, police found a note that says: "You've taken my life away from me but I forgive you and god will judge you at some point," Sgt. Tony Sheneman told reporters Thursday evening.
Sheneman said the envelope was found where a memorial has been for several days. Investigators believe it was left between 4 and 4:30 a.m. Thursday.
He said police had examined the note and that it does not ahve any bearing on their investigation.
The message written on an envelope was discovered Thursday near a tree on the trailer park's grounds, KTXL.com reported.

More at link
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513775,00.html

IF the killer wrote this and IF the killer is FW or another church member it makes complete sense. They want to believe and make others believe that Sandra forgives the killer...but they also BELIEVE that God will judge the killer. Sounds like a church member to me.

IF the killer wrote this and IF the killer is FW or another church member it makes complete sense. They want to believe and make others believe that Sandra forgives the killer...but they also BELIEVE that God will judge the killer. Sounds like a church member to me.

That God will judge the killer "at some point," i.e., don't catch me and punish me, let God do it later.

It sounds like a church member who is not feeling sorry for Sandra, but for himself.

the part of the note that I found strange was this part.... "at some point"

At some point??? wtf???

The first thing that came to mind when I hear about the note was someone was trying to be "poetic" or make a point. Then I started thinking...Isn't the time frame when the note was left a little, odd to say the least! On Kron4 they have been repeating that Sandra's Family asks for people not to leave anything anymore as its "just too painful" and the note even came after that announcement. Honestly I don't know what to think about it anymore.

how do we know that it was THIS man that left the note????
Nurse it's in this video from the Today Show around 1:20. The video talks about the note and shows the man dropping off the note.

Edit: To add that the man in the truck looks like FW and there was a tip from a police officer that he had seen a Silverado truck (like the one in the video) parked the wrong way on the road of the pond where sandra was found...1 week after her kidnapping.

hey wfgodot! Did they say that on the live link? I cannot seem to find anything else so far in the media saying the note may play back into this. Tia, I have been gone all morning...

Hi Nurse, sorry I didn't respond but I've been doing some running around myself--getting puppy from vet (mange dip, of all things) and picking up dry cleaning.

I've found nothing which definitely says the note's back in play, but the note was alluded to heavily in one article and the writer there didn't have to do that, because the note's importance had been "dismissed" yesterday, and widely written about already---but the note is right there in the upper 'grafs of the piece, which is the way it's sometimes done, communicating information on what's called "deep background," when a source tells you something you can't even refer to directly, let alone refer to your source. So it's a surmise on my part that POSSIBLY the note MIGHT come back into play. (Drat, now I can't find the link!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back