2010.09.28 Levi P. Show: JonBenet Case Heats up! Tricia from WS weighs in

Not much to tell, Madeleine.

Trisha just said on here that her favorite dolls were laid around with the body along with her favorite blanket that she was wrapped in. I think Trisha did say that her source told her that and she trusts him/her 100%. That's about it. I'll listen again while I'm here at my desk and add/change anything to this post if I hear differently.

Tricia knows FW...could he be her source?? Excellent source...if it is!!!!!

Creepy as it sounds, someone spent allot of time with JBR little corpse.
The staging, (IIRC) favorite nighty, favorite blankie, favorite dolls, duct tape AFTER DEATH.
A strangler would get the Hello out of dodge after his dirty deed.
Only a mother I would think would bundle her baby up and put dolls next to her
child's lifeless body.
The staging almost sounds like it is from a mystery novel........ransom note and all.

And her blanket, her favorite blanket. Didn't the maid testify at depos that it was in the dryer? Hmmm, who would have known that?

Everything else said, we pretty much already knew, except the dolls. The dolls have thrown me for a loop!

I also know that there HAS been things withheld from the media, I suppose the dolls is just one of them. And I would still bet the others also point to a Ramsey.

Ok, I just listened again.

I think Trisha mispoke when she said Pasty's hair was entwined in the knot. It's my understanding fibers from Patsy's sweater were tied into the knot.

Someone correct me If I'm wrong

Ok, I just listened again.

I think Trisha mispoke when she said Pasty's hair was entwined in the knot. It's my understanding fibers from Patsy's sweater were tied into the knot.

Someone correct me If I'm wrong

I believe you are correct, Linda. JonBenet's hair was entwined in the knot as well as Patsy's fibers. It hurts me every time I look at the photo that shows poor little JB with her hair tied up in that knot. I'm glad she was probably near death when they did this staging so that she didn't have to feel the pain...

I'd never heard about Patsy's hair in the garrote (a hair from Patsy's forearm was found on the white blanket). And I'd never heard about the dolls. I agree with you, Ames. Why weren't the dolls seen in he wineceller photo showing the blanket and the tape? Arndt never reported anyone bringing the dolls up.

Were dolls listed in the search warrant and taken in as evidence? I think there was one line redacted about what was taken from the room, but I find it hard to believe that JR wouldn't have revealed dolls in the room.....or Steve Thomas for that matter. The crime scene photo only shows a white blanket with the duct tape on it.....no dolls.

I'm not sure on this, but I thought there was paper showing from FAO Schwartz on the right side of the room. The room had been used to store some Christmas presents.

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I've not read through all the threads. I've noticed in a lot of the photos of JB that she has circles and sometimes bags under her eyes. Were those actual facial structures that were photoshopped out in some of pics or were these signs of a child who was under duress and exhausted? Does anyone know? The pictures seem to be evenly mixed some with and some without.

It is very creepy about the dolls. If there were dolls, it could suggest that JB took them down to the basement with her and something happened there. Were these dam dolls ever tested for DNA? Possibly Pam took them out of the house when she collected "important things" like golf bags and stuff. What a joke. I don't know what's wrong with me but I keep thinking Burke had a role in this...he was a REALLY weird looking kid for gods sake and who knows what happened that night - of course his mom would have covered for him (and his dad who just happened to be molesting JB - or not) sometimes I see John in interviews and think "he is covering for someone" other times I think "you are a lizard licking molester pig from hell" god I just get so mad!!

Tricia knows a lot of people, and she plays it very close to the vest.

I have never heard of one or more dolls left with the body in the basement, but I wasn't online during the first three years after this murder, having to rely on national news reports. I missed a lot that came out of Colorado news media. I read a lot of it later, through archives and such, but much of it just disappeared over the years.

Someone at FFJ who has been around the forums long before me verified what Tricia said about the dolls. BobC also has known people close to the case for years, but to me, it's all hearsay, so all I know is that's two sources who have good sources, but anonymous sources to us. It's never been in any books or news reports I've read, never been discussed on TV that I've heard. But without a trial, everything is hearsay to the general public, isn't it?

But I know for a fact that I heard the enhanced 911 tape played on TV one night, before I came onto the internet. The RST and some others who are a bit rabid about knowing more than anyone else go crazy when I say that, but it's the truth and many others heard it, as well. That didn't prevent this little legal faux pas from disappearing from the airwaves and any transcripts pronto, though. No one who was on the show will admit it, either. I guess Burke being a minor and that being a key piece of evidence, somebody made some threats with teeth and poof! Never happened! This case is full of that kind of muscle being used. I've never seen anything so badly covered up, but so completely successful in doing so in my life.

Did Tricia misspeak? How about Patsy's hair in the garrote? Another thing I never heard. Tricia was talking extemporaneously about a case that's 14 years old, and she did a better job than I could have dreamed of doing. She laid out a huge amount of the facts quite solidly. I've not seen the lawyers who handled this case for years do that well.

So let me just say that the dolls "info" could be absolutely true, a mistake, or misunderstood in some way through the telling all those years ago. It could have been something the BPD didn't want to get out, as well, which would make this a slip of the tongue. If that's so, I'm sure Tricia is grieving over that happening and we're not likely to hear anything from her on it.

I do know that we haven't seen all the crime scene photos by a long shot. Jams is always alluding to having inside info on the case that the rest of us don't know, and she fairly crows about it while telling us she won't share. Beotch, then why bring it up? All she's done is let us know that if there were an intruder, he'd never get convicted because we may not know everything, but plenty of people do, so no way to prove an "intruder" alone knows anything. I bet jams has little toadies she's told everything, real and imagined.

Anyhow, if there were dolls in the cellar around the body, please tell me I'm not going to have to read arguments that an intruder trudged back upstairs to get them, feeling all bad after the murderous rage he'd spent on a child. He's going to risk being caught by the three other people in the home so he can put dolls around a dead child? What about the stun gun theory? How did he manage to stun gun JonBenet in her bed to knock her out (though that's not what a stun gun does anyhow, but oh well), then carry her downstairs with her dolls? Or some other silly story?

Well, it would be interesting to know all the facts of this case, all the evidence, but then we'd know everything and LE won't let that happen. Not that they're ever going to make a case, but at least they can pretend....

It leaves little (none,IMO) doubt that Lou Smit knew the truth right from the start,which is what I'd thought all along about him.
That is not to say he didn't think he was doing the right thing by protecting the Ramsey's;(or specifically Patsy,since she'd had cancer, and I feel he may have sympathized with that),but that is between himself and God now.

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I've not read through all the threads. I've noticed in a lot of the photos of JB that she has circles and sometimes bags under her eyes. Were those actual facial structures that were photoshopped out in some of pics or were these signs of a child who was under duress and exhausted? Does anyone know? The pictures seem to be evenly mixed some with and some without.

I agree that JonBenet looked very tired in some photos. Others who knew her and Patsy not only noticed, but planned on having an intervention, sort of, by talking to Patsy about the pageants. Judith Phillips, Barbara Fernie, and Priscilla White are the names I've seen bandied about in that story, but again, it's a vague story that has oft been told.

Here is one story about issues with JonBenet, with details we never heard until this article came out. The story starts out to be John Ramsey running over Fleet White with that bus, pedal to the medal. But then, as sympathetic as the reporter is to John, she plops a shocking interview with a close Ramsey friend who never talked before. What Pam Archuleta said confirmed for me that Patsy was well aware that JonBenet was in trouble, exhibiting inappropriate behavior for a six year old, but Patsy seemed to blame JonBenet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...y-exonerated-in-the-murder-of-his-daughter/2/

October 14, 2008

John Ramsey's Lingering Suspicions
by Lucinda Franks

[snip]

Ramsey admits, for the first time, that both he and Patsy suffered waves of guilt about the murder. "I kicked myself for not getting more sophisticated house security. We left it off that night because it would go off like a siren and catapult us out of bed."

Patsy, he says, “wondered who she had enticed by putting JonBenet in beauty contests.” And both parents lamented that the videos of JonBenet vamping in these competitions—released by the pageant organizations—became the only thing most people knew about their daughter.

"But she was a born performer, she and Burke would put on all these plays,” Ramsey says. The pageants were only an occasional fun thing."

Yet Pam Archuleta, over coffee and then wine at the Boulderado Hotel, said Patsy was “obsessed” by the contests, and she describes the alcove just outside the master bedroom in Boulder where Patsy displayed all the photos, trophies, ribbons and tiaras from her own days as Miss West Virginia. JonBenet’s pageant costumes were “handmade in New York, much finer than the other contestants,” says another family friend. "Her hair was highlighted, her makeup applied thickly and designed to make her look older. Besides, she had to take piano and singing lessons, she had a coach. Does that sound like fun?”

John Ramsey had misgivings about the cost of the costumes and the atmosphere of the pageant circuit: "I hated the 'I won, I won,' attitude of the other families,” he says. Sometimes, according to Pam, he and Patsy argued about it: "He came from a well-bred background and things like that were not done.”

Even Patsy expressed occasional doubts about the effect of the circuit on her daughter: "She is too friendly, just too friendly with people," she told Michael and Pam. “She flirts with people.”

Patsy’s Southern style was considered ostentatious by the understated citizens of Boulder. She coiffed her hair and wore high heels to run errands; she matched her kitchen wallpaper to her China pattern. But she was generous, civic-minded, and bountiful in her caring for other people. According to John, she even ended befriended the press pack.

“I would yell at them ‘Get the hell out of here, bottom feeder!’’ he says. “But she would sometimes go up to one outside the house and give him a hug and a kiss.”

Pam and others recall a rawer side of Patsy: "She talked disparagingly about the people of Boulder, calling them ‘aging hippies’ with their long dresses, natural hair and Birkenstock shoes. She was quite nasty about the way they dressed.”

Some friends saw JonBenet's bedwetting and other problems with toilet training as a protest against the pressure of the pageants. They believe she might have soldiered on to please her mother after Patsy’s harrowing battle with cancer.

When JonBenet was two years old, Patsy was essentially absent for a year during her treatment. "JonBenet just stuck to me," John said, with a rare smile. "I was upset because Beth had just been killed in the accident and JonBenet would tell me 'Dad I don't like that face.' I would smile and she would say 'That's better.'"

But when Patsy recovered, her three-year-old daughter was all hers. They embarked on the grueling pageant circuit and JonBenet proceeded to act like a little adult for half of her childhood. She won more than two dozen trophies and lost more.

Pam Archuleta saw a fatigue in JonBenet during the last months of her life. "She had this haunted, defeated look. She looked frozen when she got that beauty queen attitude on. I think she was just plain worn out.”

The last time the Ramsey family went to Boulder was two years after the murder, when the grand jury was ready to announce its verdict. They had decided that if they were indicted they would turn themselves in, but the press got wind of their plan and they had to hide at the Archuleta’s inconspicuous ranch house.

"It was a real cloak and dagger operation," Pam recounts. "They were in Atlanta and they flew their plane not to Colorado but to Chattanooga, Tennessee and then to the tiny Erie Air Park outside Boulder. It was mainly for small private planes and when this big jet flew in, the mechanics couldn't believe it. I borrowed my friend's battered Volvo—the press would never guess they would be in there—and we speeded to my eye doctor's parking lot where I switched to my Audi. They lay down in the back seat. I was shaking the whole time I drove to my house."

John, and Patsy slept in a double bed squeezed into Mike's office and Burke slept with the Archuleta's son. "I was so nervous. I mean they were used to the highest luxury, double sinks, walk in closets, plasma TVs that dropped from the ceiling above their bed. But they were just so grateful and gracious about it."

The first night, Pam heard Patsy sobbing. "I went in and gathered her up in my arms. She had gotten so small and limp, like a rag doll.” Pam could see the toll the enduring trauma had taken on Patsy. "She seemed shriveled and pale and I knew then that the cancer was coming back."

The next day Patsy put up a brave front. "We even joked,” Pam remembers, and Patsy wished prison uniforms “had vertical stripes instead of horizontal so she wouldn’t look fat.”

"When we heard the verdict was coming in, we turned on the television and Patsy asked us all to hold hands and kneel down and pray. Then we heard "no indictment" and we jumped up and down and Patsy was shouting ‘Praise God, Praise God!’ And suddenly she wasn't this pathetic person but back to the strong friend I knew."

Still, the Ramseys were no longer welcome in Boulder, a quiet university community known for its relaxed, New Age flavor and progressive politics. They fled back to Atlanta, leaving behind a string of ruined friendships and damaged lives. Even a couple who had been among the Ramseys’ very best friends turned against them when the wife began to suspect Patsy. Local radio announcers broadcast virulent accusations. "If they could have lynched us, they would have," John says.

People lost jobs for coming to the Ramseys’ aid; two families went into seclusion; one woman seemed to simply disappear from sight. A famous restaurant owner went to jail for wielding a pipe at a reporter. Another couple quit their jobs and followed the Ramseys to Atlanta, only to end up unemployed when John Ramsey’s new business failed. As for Pam Archuleta, "I lost my marriage," she says, beginning to weep. "Michael would go off in his plane and leave me to deal with hiding the Ramseys. I couldn't take it."

[snip]

For all of you who didn't see the BW interview

JonBenet's Parents Speak, Part I

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Video/playerIndex?id=2324572

JonBenet's Parents Speak, Part II

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Video/playerIndex?id=2325105

JonBenet's Parents Speak, Part III

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Video/playerIndex?id=2325363

It's pretty interesting.I like PR,she is very charming but this is the only interview where I find her kinda annoying.....it's that saying....don't try TOO hard,it might sound/look ridiculous.

Tricia knows a lot of people, and she plays it very close to the vest.

I have never heard of one or more dolls left with the body in the basement, but I wasn't online during the first three years after this murder, having to rely on national news reports. I missed a lot that came out of Colorado news media. I read a lot of it later, through archives and such, but much of it just disappeared over the years.

Someone at FFJ who has been around the forums long before me verified what Tricia said about the dolls. BobC also has known people close to the case for years, but to me, it's all hearsay, so all I know is that's two sources who have good sources, but anonymous sources to us. It's never been in any books or news reports I've read, never been discussed on TV that I've heard. But without a trial, everything is hearsay to the general public, isn't it?

But I know for a fact that I heard the enhanced 911 tape played on TV one night, before I came onto the internet. The RST and some others who are a bit rabid about knowing more than anyone else go crazy when I say that, but it's the truth and many others heard it, as well. That didn't prevent this little legal faux pas from disappearing from the airwaves and any transcripts pronto, though. No one who was on the show will admit it, either. I guess Burke being a minor and that being a key piece of evidence, somebody made some threats with teeth and poof! Never happened! This case is full of that kind of muscle being used. I've never seen anything so badly covered up, but so completely successful in doing so in my life.

Did Tricia misspeak? How about Patsy's hair in the garrote? Another thing I never heard. Tricia was talking extemporaneously about a case that's 14 years old, and she did a better job than I could have dreamed of doing. She laid out a huge amount of the facts quite solidly. I've not seen the lawyers who handled this case for years do that well.

So let me just say that the dolls "info" could be absolutely true, a mistake, or misunderstood in some way through the telling all those years ago. It could have been something the BPD didn't want to get out, as well, which would make this a slip of the tongue. If that's so, I'm sure Tricia is grieving over that happening and we're not likely to hear anything from her on it.

I do know that we haven't seen all the crime scene photos by a long shot. Jams is always alluding to having inside info on the case that the rest of us don't know, and she fairly crows about it while telling us she won't share. Beotch, then why bring it up? All she's done is let us know that if there were an intruder, he'd never get convicted because we may not know everything, but plenty of people do, so no way to prove an "intruder" alone knows anything. I bet jams has little toadies she's told everything, real and imagined.

Anyhow, if there were dolls in the cellar around the body, please tell me I'm not going to have to read arguments that an intruder trudged back upstairs to get them, feeling all bad after the murderous rage he'd spent on a child. He's going to risk being caught by the three other people in the home so he can put dolls around a dead child? What about the stun gun theory? How did he manage to stun gun JonBenet in her bed to knock her out (though that's not what a stun gun does anyhow, but oh well), then carry her downstairs with her dolls? Or some other silly story?

Well, it would be interesting to know all the facts of this case, all the evidence, but then we'd know everything and LE won't let that happen. Not that they're ever going to make a case, but at least they can pretend....

I heard it too, and am always told that I am"mistaken". Like I dreamed it or something...it was way before I came onto the net, too.

BobC, said that it was one doll...not dolls. And that screams parental involvement to me!!!!!

And that screams parental involvement to me!!!!!

Why?To me it screams exact the opposite (child involvment or IDI)

I mean you gotta be a complete MORON to place her fav. doll AND her fav. nightgown next to her body.Why would you even bother to write a RN if you make SURE that by placing all this stuff next to her you will be targeted.You gotta be a complete *advertiser censored*!Why bother staging a brutal crime anyway then?

Not ALL evidence/information has been allowed to be public knowledge!!!

Another reason why I sooo Love Florida's SunShine Law that has spoiled us with details from The Anthony & Cummings cases! Never was any of the information that we do have from Boulder was intended to be known to anyone not Inside the Investigation...

As far as what we do have access to, we can thank the Ramseys and their lawsuits, former Detective Steve Thomas when he decided that he could no longer hold the secrets that were hampering an arrest in the case, and Lou Smit taking case evidence - you know - the pictures we see that have a Confidential message stamped across them - and running to The Today Show so that we could all sit around the breakfast table and have our first look at the Dead BODY of this Little Girl in a failed effort to sell his stun-gun stance, Susan Bennet for selling transcripts to the National Enquirer for $40,000, not bad for something that you received for free from some secret person.

Just trying to help~
RR

I have never heard about the dolls, was it only older dolls or did she have her "twin" with her.

Sounds to me that JB brought all that stuff with her to the WC. Maybe she went down there alone to play at night and was surprised by one of her parents. She knew this person there is no doubt about that. IMO

Okay, the dolls and Patsy's hair in the garrotte are news to me. I knew that Patsy's sweater/jacket fibers were found....but her HAIR??? I know that one of her arm hairs was found on the blanket. But...entwined in the garrotte??

I'm still looking for that info myself!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back