GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
#FindMalik: Police searching new areas in response to tip

SEARCY, Ark. (KTHV) – Police are now searching for 2-year-old Malik Drummond in new places in response to a tip.

Corporal Steve Hernandez said police are now searching Riverside Park and Little Red River

More http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/2014/12/02/findmalik-police-searching-new-areas-in-response-to-tip/19783591/

From your link:

When asked if foul play was involved or if police had suspects, Hernandez only responded with "we do not have one suspect nailed down as our main suspect." He added that no one has been ruled out in the investigation.

BBM

Cryptic but telling.

If this wasn't a stranger abduction then it appears that LE may suspect some sort of cooperative crime. I'm trying to be delicate here - could it extend beyond the people in the house? I don't mean direct involvement as much as after the fact, whether by action or silence.

With so little information it's easy for the mind to go to all kinds of dark places where conspiracies lurk.

As an aside, has any online funding been set up? Just curious.

All speculation and MOO.

#FindMalik: Police searching new areas in response to tip

SEARCY, Ark. (KTHV) – Police are now searching for 2-year-old Malik Drummond in new places in response to a tip.

Corporal Steve Hernandez said police are now searching Riverside Park and Little Red River

More http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/2014/12/02/findmalik-police-searching-new-areas-in-response-to-tip/19783591/

This couldn't possibly be in response to your map/message bringing new sites to mind, right? Since Riverside Park is the one nearby that they would have searched initially - or am I confused on this?

I just REALLY want them to have some credible tip that will give everyone answers. As I am sure we all do ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If this wasn't a stranger abduction then it appears that LE may suspect some sort of cooperative crime. I'm trying to be delicate here - could it extend beyond the people in the house? I don't mean direct involvement as much as after the fact, whether by action or silence.

With so little information it's easy for the mind to go to all kinds of dark places where conspiracies lurk.

As an aside, has any online funding been set up? Just curious.

All speculation and MOO.

Yes, a donation was set up on a funding site by non-family (as far as I could tell). They initially said money would go to the family to help them, but then they changed to say it was a reward fund for information. If no information came in, the money would go to help get a search dog for LE for the future or something like that.

I was very skeptical of it.

This couldn't possibly be in response to your map/message bringing new sites to mind, right? Since Riverside Park is the one nearby that they would have searched initially - or am I confused on this?

I just REALLY want them to have some credible tip that will give everyone answers. As I am sure we all do ...

I don't think this has anything to do with my map no. Riverside Park (right by Little Red River, I think this is a different park to the one searched originally?)

As you may know I have been making a map and I can't help being drawn to the areas of water within a 5 mile radius of the house. Just something that is niggling me, WATER

Bath, autism - water. I can see why so many think that stating someone (was it step mom/GF or was she bathing sis) taking a bath is mega hink. <speculating> <Theory> Something happened, Malik died, body was dumped in an area of water and the autism was mentioned as cover as Malik 'wandered off' and was attracted to the water and 'drowned'

This is a map of the areas of water within about 5 miles radius of the house on W Park Ave. As you can see there are LOTS of ponds and lakes, and I didn't mark all of them or some of the tiny ones, a lot of them quite remote but within a short drive and accessible by road or trail.

This is totally speculative but here is my Areas of water map

ETA: I didn't add any of the creeks as I believe they have been searched.

Amazing, beautiful, and useful, skibaboo! Thanks! I am quite impressed. Good stuff -- I love maps, but I have never had a thought of doing it myself. You are an artist!

B3M-kBnCEAA8qrX.jpg:small

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...d-searcy-police-are-asking-for-help/19464139/

https://www.facebook.com/findmalik

Please continue here for Malik

That beautiful face & smile, and those tiny blue jeans just make me wanna holler, and that little picture makes me cry. Such a precious gift -- never to be repeated. When he is gone, he is gone. Oh, my. <smh> again & again.

Anyone know his dad's name or step mom? They've been noticeably quiet in MSM

Alexis Rogers &#8207;@AlexisKATV 57s57 seconds ago
@KATVNews In Searcy. @SearcyPD received a tip that led them to this area. Dogs are out, divers on standby #FindMalik

B3363qmCYAAZC8W.jpg B3363qlCYAAb1Hr.jpg

https://twitter.com/AlexisKATV

My stomach is in knots

Dad is Jeff Clifton, Step Mom/GF is Lesley Marcotte. Both have been named in MSM

Thanks I've looked but haven't seen them. This makes me so sad. How could anyone hurt that little precious smiling boy!!!

This is bothering me.. Why did it take 2 days ? to search dads truck with dogs? Dogs were present before the search.
How much are the father and gf cooperating?

Bringing this over from the last thread.

As far as the dogs, I'm not sure if the same dogs were used to search the truck. (HRD perhaps?) My guess is the search of the truck was for a different type of scent, one the dogs before the search weren't trained to alert on.

I wonder about who's cooperating and to what extent myself. If LE doesn't trust and has reason not to trust the whole story they were initially given by one or more individuals, then (IMO) I wouldn't exactly categorize such individuals as cooperating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998