2011.04.01 Nancy Grace

He was on this show? I know he was on JVM but I don't think NG has covered this for a while, has she?

Yes, it was only a day or 2 ago. I didn't see the live show but I believe Lippman was on only for a short segment. Nums posted the video in the news thread. I will go find it after this.

I LOVE NG tonight. She is tearing apart this silly attempt at a defense. lol Being an ex prosecutor, she has the right instincts, and this show gives her a chance to say what she could never say in the courtroom. So she is humiliating Baez right now and showing the clips which would annihilate this George Did it Theory.

Did you hear her point out that in jail ICA wanted to see HIM because CA saw through her BS while he had a soft spot for her.

Normal parents don't lie, alter evidence and obstruct justice in general to stand by and support their children. No free pass here. Sympathy well ran dry long ago.

I wonder why everyone keeps asking if they are going to stay at their house during the trial? :waitasec: Where else would they stay? :waitasec:

I think some might think they would stay away from their home (in seclusion) because of the history they have with the protesters.

Seeing Caylee breaks my heart every single time.

Caylee!!! :heartbeat: :heartluv:

Did you hear her point out that in jail ICA wanted to see HIM because CA saw through her BS while he had a soft spot for her.

That's what NG thinks but I don't believe she knows all the evidence concerning George's comments to his friend, how he was stopped by Cindy when he discovered she wasn't working, etc, etc, etc. NG doesn't know the full story!

Nancy's coverage of this tonight really hits me because while I was on vacation I read her book (from 2005) called
Objection... How High-Priced Defense Attorneys, Celebrity Defendants, and a 24/7 Media Have Hijacked Our Criminal Justice System.
So many of her positions on media, attorney's, etc....have completely changed.

I plan to draw some comparisons soon and post them.....

What gets me the most is that the vigor and enthusiasm she had while writing that book, has now shifted so clearly. I don't doubt she retains passion for justice...but IMO only justice that doesn't affect her pocketbook.

I don't begrudge anyone the right to change their opinion, but when that new opinion completely contradicts EVERYTHING you stood for then to suit your new job and media status it really proves to me....pockets are deeper than ethics for some.

That's what NG thinks but I don't believe she knows all the evidence concerning George's comments to his friend, how he was stopped by Cindy when he discovered she wasn't working, etc, etc, etc. NG doesn't know the full story!

I think ICA judged it based on how they acted when they visited her. CA questioned the heck out of her and GA called her "gorgeous" while telling her she was the boss.:twocents:

I think ICA kudged it based on how they acted when they visited her. CA questioned the heck out of her and GA called her "gorgeous" while telling her she was the boss.:twocents:

Oh yeah. Definately.

omg...it has been so long since I have actually listened to the audios of George/Yuri/FBI --- the jury is going to be riveted. No way on earth to unring that bell. Ever.

This was obviously taped yesterday...lavendar sweater, caller talking about her being fidgety in court.

omg...it has been so long since I have actually listened to the audios of George/Yuri/FBI --- the jury is going to be riveted. No way on earth to unring that bell. Ever.

I've been trying to reread a lot of stuff but I haven't relistened to those either. I should do that.

Callers! I wonder if Sheeba will be on? :giggle:

It's been a while since I have watched this show, but recall there was always a Sheeba calling in. :giggle:

OMGosh, this caller really thinks Casey is helping out with all of the paperwork and everything with her case? And she wonders if she will only get 7 to 12 years? Did she mean because of all her help????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back