The Anthonys think we're the crazy ones

Everly

Reaction score
While watching the video of Lee's depo, the light bulb went off. He is asked something like why would Casey do what Zanny told her to do. He laughs, (so freaky to hear) and says it's "obvious", if someone has your kid, you do what they tell you, continuous laughter and he nearly snorts with scorn at the stupid question.

It dawned on me that the Anthonys think WE are the crazy ones. WE being LE and the public. They think we're all conspiratorial nuts who can't see how obvious it all is and that Casey is totally believable and innocent.

I don't know, maybe I need to switch my light bulb to an eco-bulb. :crazy:

Everly, you are so right! They do think "we" are the "crazy" ones!

I completely do not understand LA.

I don't know, Everly, but you could be onto something there. LA does laugh and act like he's thinking 'what else would she do?', IMO. And I do get the impression they all think we're stupid for not being able to clearly see the 'truth' as they see it. But, then I also jump back and forth thinking this is all an act, so what do I know. LOL

Peachy

Since posting from the beginning of the case I have used the the line from a popular song when describing the A's, it goes like this: "Were not crazy we just know too much!" I think that sums up how the A's make us feel!

i think lee is medicated ..and whatever he is taking isnt working for him

This is how con-artist work- try to make you think you are wrong and they are right.....

This is how con-artist work- try to make you think you are wrong and they are right.....

Or how borderlines work...Maybe the A's are ALL borderline personalities and all of them have no idea how a "normal" person would react to their antics. All they know, is that the 4 of them understand each other, so why doesn't everyone else!

So true. And I find it very interesting that at the beginning, none of us could believe that Casey could tell so many obvious lies and think she could get away with it. It appears obvious to me, that the whole family is the same, and I believe she was taught to lie in her upbringing. Even BC seems afflicted....when they gave him air time, he was saying inconsistent things all the time, assuming we wouldn't notice. It's quite amazing they found a lawyer so similar to them.

ETA. I don't think they think we are crazy...I just think they think we are dumb.

So true. And I find it very interesting that at the beginning, none of us could believe that Casey could tell so many obvious lies and think she could get away with it. It appears obvious to me, that the whole family is the same, and I believe she was taught to lie in her upbringing. Even BC seems afflicted....when they gave him air time, he was saying inconsistent things all the time, assuming we wouldn't notice. It's quite amazing they found a lawyer so similar to them.

Like attracts like. :eek:

Like attracts like. :eek:

I remember a long time ago someone (I believe it was CA's brother Rick) posting that one of the reasons GA's first wife divorced him was because he was such a big liar! So, there ya go!!:rolleyes:

We should be okay then.:crazy:

A marraige counselor once told me that if you think everyone else is crazy but never wonder if you are, you just might be crazy, but ever question "What if I'm the crazy one?", that means you are good!

It is normal to question your own sanity on occassion. Truly insane people believe their own lies!

Am I making sense, or am I crazy?????:waitasec:

:kilroy: italwaysfeelslike:kilroy:somebody'swatchingme:kilroy:

Susan
( No, I don't have a link. Why should I need a link??? I think that little yellow guy took it. That one right there, don't you see him? He's following me I think he wants to suck out my brain!) :crazy:

So true RevCrim

The A's dont even believe themselves, that's been obvious for a long time. It is why they opposed searches for a non-living Caylee and made no real plea to return her. It seems they failed to convince themselves before selling it to us.Their words and actions have never quite matched up- leaving the public scratching their heads . Chalk it up to poor lying and even worse acting. JMO

Since posting from the beginning of the case I have used the the line from a popular song when describing the A's, it goes like this: "Were not crazy we just know too much!" I think that sums up how the A's make us feel!

"We're not crazy we just know too much". That sums up exactly how the A's think. They think we don't know the whole story. No, we don't know the whole story and no one ever will, including the A's.

Also, I agree about LA's chuckles. Get a grip on yourself, you are in the public eye. Some people kind of chuckle when they are nervous, but after his interview with LE and the criticism he received because of his chuckles, he should learn to control it for crying out loud. JMO

Sue

Hey-totally off the wall off topic, but it dawned on me the other day that Lee's C.M.A. reference is also a shortened version of Cover My A$$! I think that is what they have all been doing from the start and are continuing to do it to this day. Perhaps they were not offered the "immunity" which they ALL requested and sought after, and so, are sticking to these impossible fairy-tales...

"We're not crazy we just know too much". That sums up exactly how the A's think. They think we don't know the whole story. No, we don't know the whole story and no one ever will, including the A's.

Also, I agree about LA's chuckles. Get a grip on yourself, you are in the public eye. Some people kind of chuckle when they are nervous, but after his interview with LE and the criticism he received because of his chuckles, he should learn to control it for crying out loud. JMO

Sue

You would think that discussing his DEAD NIECE and the potential that his own sister was responsible would make him feel a bit more SOMBER...instead, he seems relaxed and confident and has an almost happy-go-lucky attitude to the entire process...I don't know, but his laughter seems completely misplaced, both in the original interview he did with LE and now in this deposition with J. Morgan...What about this is funny or strikes anyone else as humorous in the least about a tiny little girl who lost her life because her mother wanted "The beautiful life" and felt she could not achieve that with a "snotnosed" kid along for the ride?

I agree. I've long felt that the As feel they are sane and the rest of society is crazy. I wonder how many other families are also secluded from their communities like this? A lot, I'd wager.

I agree. I've long felt that the As feel they are sane and the rest of society is crazy. I wonder how many other families are also secluded from their communities like this? A lot, I'd wager.

Heck, even a "closed in" or secluded family can be sane and logical...I don't think this is because they are secluded...I think they are secluded because of this irregularity in their personalities/natures...

I think they are crazy for never asking to meet or speak to the nanny that took care of Caylee for 2 years. I further think they are crazy for believing that she even existed and believing that she just fell off the side of the earth along with her mother, father, children, roommate, sister and everyone who has ever known or met her.

Talk about crazy.

While watching the video of Lee's depo, the light bulb went off. He is asked something like why would Casey do what Zanny told her to do. He laughs, (so freaky to hear) and says it's "obvious", if someone has your kid, you do what they tell you, continuous laughter and he nearly snorts with scorn at the stupid question.

It dawned on me that the Anthonys think WE are the crazy ones. WE being LE and the public. They think we're all conspiratorial nuts who can't see how obvious it all is and that Casey is totally believable and innocent.

I don't know, maybe I need to switch my light bulb to an eco-bulb. :crazy:

I can believe that, crazy public and LE how dare they accuse thier poor sweet victimized KC!!:rolleyes:

I think they are crazy for never asking to meet or speak to the nanny that took care of Caylee for 2 years. I further think they are crazy for believing that she even existed and believing that she just fell off the side of the earth along with her mother, father, children, roommate, sister and everyone who has ever known or met her.

Talk about crazy.

Agreed. When I put my son in a in home daycare, my parents met the woman and her family before he started. They wanted to see the person that was taking care of their grandson.

In addition to that, she woudl sent pics she took of my son and hers playing during the day and I would share them with my parents, and the arts and crafts he brought home were always shared.

Plus in the 3 1/2 years that she watched my son, there were occassions when my parents had to pick him up becuase i was still in school.

Being as Caylee lived in the same house as GA& CA, I find it very hard to believe that this nanny exists and they never saw her!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back