Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen Soulscape, thanks to you all!!

On the day our Lindsey disappeared, the planet VENUS applied 07 minutes quindecile URANUS by secondary progression in the chart of the hombre of whom Tuba speaks.

Regular forum members have heard me speak of VENUS-URANUS as the 'strange attraction' factor --- often (but not always) prominent in charts involving sexual crimes against children.

The quindecile aspect (165 degrees) is one of extraordinarily powerful compulsion, and on June 26, 2009 at 9:15 pm, the Event Chart MIDHEAVEN and SUN were both within orb of triggering that horrific aspect in the hombre's chart.

At present, while VENUS quindecile URANUS is still active in the hombre's secondary progressed chart, we see no transiting planets triggering it. Instead, transiting SATURN, who forces every human to reap what he sows, is now in partile square to the hombre's secondary progressed SUN.

Might we hope SATURN is putting the squeeze on him?

Thanks,
Soulscape

This is a brand new world that intrigues me and your post is so helpful for us newbies during our learning stage. Your explainations and their connections will help our learning process.

Thank You

Novice Seeker

Hello TakeNote,

Hombre #1 is what you might call an Astro-POI. He has not been named by LE as a POI and we are reluctant to identify him on the Forum due to both WS TOS and our own adherence to ethical behavior. For now we will refer to him as Hombre #1. If his name is released by the media and/or LE, we will ditch the pseudonym and clarify his identity.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

I was just wondering if this "Astro-POI" had been identified to anyone else, such as LE, or to anybody else that might listen. It has got to be hard to have this info and not be able to share it in hopes that it night help!

Soulscape,

I was just wondering if this "Astro-POI" had been identified to anyone else, such as LE, or to anybody else that might listen. It has got to be hard to have this info and not be able to share it in hopes that it night help!

Hello White Hawk,

It is our understanding LE has been known to visit the WS boards, and if they are curious, they can contact us privately through WS administration.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I asked to have an Event Chart done for LB using the question ‘Where is LB right now”. Well yesterday I received this information from the Horary Chart that was made for her. I wanted to post it on the Astro Thread to see what our wonderful astrologers here think of it. I am not trying to spread false hope, just bringing to the gleaning table what I received.
Blessings __________________________________________________________________________ I do horary astrology chart for question "Where is LB"? 12.10.2009 8:34 Beograd, Srbija ASC=7SCo52
And here are my suggestions where to search for her.
First of all she is not dead and she will be found! Her ruler Venus has no separate aspect with radical 8 house ruler Mercury or turned 8 house ruler Ju rx that means she is not dead.
Her ruler is in her turned 5 house in Vi. She is with some old person and one young person. She is not so far from her home , she is nearby, at place frequented by people -such as the home, or in an outbuilding such as a garage and to the right side of these places. Ruler in mutable sign indicate That she is inside something: car or container. Mutable signs also indicate places near water, the eaves of houses, covered places, closets, antechambers and rooms within rooms. Earth sign means to search especially in cellar or basement.
Vi means to look at these places: doctor's office, health spa, veterinarian's office, nursing home, dry cleaners, grocery store, accountant's office, pharmacy, zoo, tenant place. She can be on or near a meadow, land that is level and fertile, gardens, and grazing land for domestic animals, garage that is rented, part of the yard where pets are kept, a doghouse, grain field, orchard, and storehouse.
Direction: South by East
Near colour: blue, white, yellow/green
POF is in Leo in her 4 house. Fire sign indicate middle height or level, near a wall, by a fire or heat source, near something that is iron or steel. She might be at gambling house, betting parlor, bar, sports arena, theatre, dance hall, circus, poolroom, places of amusement, tavern, government building, golf course, race track. She might be in a park, playground, forest, desert, high steep hills, front yard, public beach, resorts, area close to a sandbox, gym, terrain with rocky area, jungle-like areas, near outdoor fireplaces or barbecue pit.
Direction :South
Near colour:yellow, gold, red

Please come back with updates!!

Originally Posted by Soulscape
Hello TakeNote,

Hombre #1 is what you might call an Astro-POI. He has not been named by LE as a POI and we are reluctant to identify him on the Forum due to both WS TOS and our own adherence to ethical behavior. For now we will refer to him as Hombre #1. If his name is released by the media and/or LE, we will ditch the pseudonym and clarify his identity.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Originally Posted by White Hawk
Soulscape,

Hello White Hawk,

It is our understanding LE has been known to visit the WS boards, and if they are curious, they can contact us privately through WS administration.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Now....If we could just get a local to direct LE to this board and let them read the above information, maybe they could get a break in the case. They would have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

The Ron And Don Show
Monday, October 12, 2009
<snipped>
4:00 pm-5:00 pm
Ron could benefit from a proposed tax deduction for pet health care. Space tourist teams with U2 for space station show. An update on the search for Lindsey Baum. A botched national anthem at yesterday's NASCAR race leads to audio of the worst and best renditions.

Audio:
http://www.mynorthwest.com/resource...o/2009/10/p_Ron_and_Don_Show_20091012_4pm.mp3

:angel:

Hello TakeNote,

Thanks,
Soulscape

Originally Posted by White Hawk
Soulscape,

Hello White Hawk,

Thanks,
Soulscape

Now....If we could just get a local to direct LE to this board and let them read the above information, maybe they could get a break in the case. They would have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Local LE are aware of the things being discussed online. Whether they use any of the info.. no one knows. I just know they are aware of what is being said. :)

respectfully shortened

I asked to have an Event Chart done for LB using the question &#8216;Where is LB right now&#8221;. Well yesterday I received this information from the Horary Chart that was made for her. I wanted to post it on the Astro Thread to see what our wonderful astrologers here think of it. I am not trying to spread false hope, just bringing to the gleaning table what I received.

While we value, welcome and encourage input from fellow Astrologers around the globe, we would respectfully point out that, in our combined experience, the information obtained from a valid Last Seen chart such as we have for the disappearance of Lindsey Baum always supercedes subsequent information obtained from an after-the-fact horary chart.

Our charts are based on a Key Event: ie, the LAST SEEN, which is a snapshot of prevailing energies on the date/time/location of Lindsey's disappearance. This chart, supported by the REPORTED MISSING chart (with both charts in conjunction with Lindsey's natal chart) tells the tale.

An Astrologer cannot, several months later, cast a horary and ask 'Is the Missing Person Dead or Alive?' --- because the Key Event Chart, here, the LAST SEEN, already supplied that information.

***(ETA:The only circumstance in which an after-the-fact horary asking that question might work is perhaps a cold case where there is no Last Seen/ Police Report date/time/location recorded. )

So, if you go to page 1 of this thread, post 1 & 2, you will find the LAST SEEN charts we always refer to and rely upon which define what activity was taking place and the circumstances thereof, at the very time Lindsey went missing.

Unfortunately, that initial chart foretold a sad end that came shortly after Lindsey's disappearance. Both the Part of Fatality 18:27 Pisces and the Part of Death 25° Sagittarius were terribly afflicted by Saturn at 16:20 Virgo and by Uranus at 26:36 Pisces (opposition and square, tight). All of this afflicted the child walking, 17:39 II.

According to the original charts, Fifth Essence, is Lindsey's physical body, after the crime occurred, placed near the McCleary area, taken far away or neither? Did I miss reading something important. If so, sorry. Maybe the charts do not supply that information.

Go back to page 10. Read post #245 but also look at #243. Then read what you find on topic up to August 30.

I think I can answer that question Tuba and I believe the following is reasonable.

Whether there was or wasn't a search on the 21st, the chart aspects for that date tells a story.
If a search is being organized, it is easy to understand how this party shows up in the chart.

I would think towns people are privately discussing the new thrust to initiate 'planned' searches when they run into each other at the market or the gas station or shopping for school supplies for example.

Undoubtedly, there are persons that are also talking directly to Melissa B. about their support and promises of assistance for future planned group searches. This person may have come in contact w/Melissa on the 21stand expressed their interest to participate.

The knowledge necessary to find Lindsey has been hidden, camouflaged by possibly one of these 'interested' residents of McCleary who appears to be most concerned & in support of finding her-like someone no one would have suspected. We can not rule out this possibility that the person responsible for Lindsey's disappearance is known to the family. Stats have proven, in the majority of these child kidnappings, the perp is somehow familiar to or with the victim.

Bringing to the front page.

We have a Websleuth named McCleary and others who live there and post here. How I would love to ask them who was at command central (to be) at 13 minutes of 9 last Friday. That is the individual, who may have been scouting the location legitimately or for self-protection, harbouring guilty knowledge. And it is at that moment when the facts about this individual were revealed--not at any other hour that day. Maybe those Websleuths will see the information about the Klaas search and post. I certainly hope so.

Bringing to the front page.

House 3 is where we talk, testify, provide information, communicate. The Moon is there but intercepted thus she is suppressing what she knows and could tell the police and the searchers. What or who is silencing her? It is the planet that rules the Sign she is in, Jupiter, a child or a lover. That individual is covered in a pretense of righteousness, Jupiter conjunct Neptune.

Many things may be suppressed in small towns where, otherwise, everyone knows everyone's business. Consistent in all Lindsey charts is trouble in home or property and involvement of home and property that needs investigation.

Bumping to the front page.

Bringing TUBA's post 243 & 245 forward with the respective chart.

Along with all of the planetary correlations here to the disappearance moment, the solstice point or antiscion of the Moon here is on the degree of the apex Part of Misfortune, 7° Scorpio.

Excellent progress. We want to hear about it, read about it, learn the truth.

Notice that the day is ruled by Jupiter and the Moon rules the hour and those are the two planets that are 6' from partile conjunction. The ASC is in the Via Combusta or fiery way of destruction and also just minutes from critical at 26° Libra. This brings a climax to the many weeks of searching as a new course is taken. The fact this ASC is trined and supported by the Moon-Jupiter-Neptune conjunction greatly augments the power of this time in the investigation. The location that beckons, as foretold by Saturn in June, is isolated & lonely, emphasized by the degree of crisis. The decomposition, Pluto, is also at a critical point.

Once more in this chart we have House 6 allied to the open enemy, the perpetrator, House 7. A hundred and fifty years ago, astrologers were well aware that House 6 figures were in a position to damage the native and kept that in mind as they advised clients and analysed horoscopes. House 6 is given to caretakers, labourers, tenants, inferiors, employees, dentists, healers and of course, nurses who are caretakers.

Have there been reports of a search in Melbourne and surround? That is the correct direction and distance based on Lindsey's Last Seen chart.

LINDSEY080609whereisLindseyTUBA.jpg

LINDSEY BAUM CASE TO BE FEATURED ON OPRAH WINFREY SHOW
October 13, 2009
<snipped>
The mother of a missing McCleary girl says the case will be featured on an upcoming Oprah Winfrey Show. Melissa Baum told Seattle television that a camera crew and producer interviewed her last week for a segment that could be aired this week or next. 11-year-old Lindsey Baum disappeared June 26 while walking home from a friend's house.

Article:
http://www.kxro.com/Article.asp?id=1389133&spid=

:angel:

Melbourne ,Friends Landing and around is where my husband and I have treked for Lindsey but to no avail. This is an area I have brought up so much since Tuba's post so I hope they have sent other volunteers there to search. Do the charts show this area is still a concern? We have to head in that direction at the beginning of next week so give me a heads up if appropriate. I'm wondering if this is the final movement of Lindsey? Thank you again! Could a chart be done to see if this perp tried to cozy up with Lindsey's, mother, brother, or girlfriends before he crossed over the line to narcissist sociopathy resulting in murder. Since you have a chart of a possible perp does it show the perverse excitement he gets from reliving his crime making him want to offend again? We know these sick felons are fueled by how far they go within the crime and tend to want to repeat this offense in the future like an addict. I guess what continues to bother me is that more locals are not searching, and no out cry to get this town known as a safe zone. Time to bring Magruff (sp) into McCleary until this criminal is put behind bars.

Bringing forward TUBA posts# 275 & 390

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/KlaasSearchinWA094.jpg

Here is another chart, for the physical search for Lindsey Baum. Saturn, who has custody of focal real estate and who appeared in June as the criminal involved in Lindsey's disappearance is still with us and is hiding in House 12. Saturn well knows where the child is as Saturn opposes Uranus, ruler of Lindsey in this search chart and from heliocentric perspective the opposition is exact: 24° - 24°. It is within close orb geocentrically, 2° and 54'. Just as in the original Last Seen chart, we look to more involvement in early Cancer and Capricorn where we find others, Mars and Pluto. As noted under the chart here, Mars is wanted as public enemy and killer; he rules both those Houses, 7 & 8. Deceit & concealment abound with intercepts in neighboring Sagittarius and in II and the Moon is suppressed.

Note that Mars is on a degree of "Reaching Out". A Bunch of Iron Keys. Control of boundaries. Finding ways to overcome limitations.
LINDSEY082809KLAASsearchday.jpg

Due to the prominent squares in the Search Warrant Chart, much exertion will be required of the searchers, who also will not encounter cooperation. Since June 26, more than one location has been part of this crime.

FifthEssence thanks for your explainations.
I sent an invitation to the womwn who wrote the Horary Chart. This is a group i joined only a few days ago and she was kind enough to reply back with her answer. I wish I understood all this Atrology stuff but I don't yet but I am hoping to learn so I joined a couple of the groups. Sorry if I caused any problems but I just want her found as soon as possible too.
Blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members