GUILTY CT - Kellie Park for child abuse, West Haven, 2012

CarmelEyesD

Reaction score
A West Haven woman has been arrested after videos of her abusing and tormenting her 10-month-old baby were sent to the baby's father earlier this month, according to police.West Haven police said Kellie Park, 20, of Campbell Avenue texted a video of her tormenting the infant to the father, who then called police.

The videos depicted the baby being tormented, berated and assaulted by Park, police said.

In the videos, the baby is heard screaming and crying, and in one of the videos Park can be heard saying to the baby, "Eat stuff off the floor! This is what your dad wants to make me do."

http://www.wfsb.com/story/18882127/pd-west-haven-mother-records-herself-abusing-her-own-child

WTH? And of course she'll get custody back after a few months and a parenting class, right? Poor little baby. That should be the last time the baby every sees its "mother".

Her FB is interesting. Lots of discussion on there and arguments. Some cursing her out and some saying she was mentally ill. She has more than one child.

It's funny how her family is telling people to shut the he!! up, that it's none of their business, threatening to attack people who have spoken out and making excuses for her like "post partem [sic]".

Well, Kellie's family, let me tell ya' a few things. One, it is everyone's business. That's why, when your precious sister/goddaughter, whatever, goes to court, the case will be called "People v. Kellie Park". It is society's concern when a child is abused.

Two, post partum depression does not cause vicious child abuse. It usually doesn't last more than a few weeks or months. And I have never heard of someone who lost their mind via post partum psychosis tormenting a child and videotaping it. They usually just kill their kids intentionally because God told them to or something.

No excuses.

Comments under the article in OP are interesting, at least the one from the local who claims to have knowledge of the family.

The whole PPD excuse is not gonna cut it for me either, gitana1. The abuse seems to be more directed at tormenting and hurting the father THROUGH abusing the baby and appears to have little to do with an actual "condition" being suffered by this mother. Unless you want to call being hateful, spiteful B*@$& a "condition"

No excuses.

WTH? And of course she'll get custody back after a few months and a parenting class, right? Poor little baby. That should be the last time the baby every sees its "mother".

God, I hope not! She also tried to committ suicide and fled the area, showing no concern for where or how her baby was: abandonment

After the judge sees these messages maybe he'll have 2nd thoughts about this 'family' staying together for the child's 'sake':

•I'll *advertiser censored***** break her face
•I'll beat her ducking face in

•Call (the police) I don't care. Ur daughter face is done
•Call the cops do me the favor fat pig
•Ur daughter now has a broken arm no food n no. dislers

•N i'll ket the ***** sit there n cry I anit takinh care of her
•Call the cops im. Sending nice pictures haaha
•I love abusing this kid

Please, somebody have some sense this time and put the child first!

I am sitting here just fighting back tears... that is pure evil.

I would believe mental illness for sure however. I will take little one.

According to the newscast I saw, the mom sent 7 videos, containing 55messages she texted to the dad thru her cell phone containing these actions. You should do a little more investigation and then come back here. It's worse than you think. I was shocked they gave custody of the kid to the maternal grandmother. Yes, the grandmother also has custody of the girl's 2 yr old. I'm not sure if they live in the same house or not.
It was said the girl has mental health issues and she's been 'off her meds for 3yrs.' Maybe she went off her meds because she was preg and wanted to do what was best for the child. Once off, she came to think she didn't need them and started on a downhill slide.
Mom is being held on $50,000 bond.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nbc-news

According to the newscast I saw, the mom sent 7 videos, containing 55messages she texted to the dad thru her cell phone containing these actions. You should do a little more investigation and then come back here. It's worse than you think. I was shocked they gave custody of the kid to the maternal grandmother. Yes, the grandmother also has custody of the girl's 2 yr old. I'm not sure if they live in the same house or not.
It was said the girl has mental health issues and she's been 'off her meds for 3yrs.' Maybe she went off her meds because she was preg and wanted to do what was best for the child. Once off, she came to think she didn't need them and started on a downhill slide.
Mom is being held on $50,000 bond.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nbc-news

The link doesn't work!

This is bizarre. I can't read the comments on her FB, but I see the pictures and they are all of the baby girl. What happened here????

The 20 yr old mom neglected, assaulted and abused her 10 month old daughter, video taped it and sent 55 messages to the dad. She thru food on the floor and told the kid to eat it there. She threw a gate. The child was crying. In my words? The mom lost it. Go to the video, it's informative and concise.
I'd send the direct link but this isn't my freakin computer and I can barely figure out how to use the thing. Have a great day.

This is bizarre. I can't read the comments on her FB, but I see the pictures and they are all of the baby girl. What happened here????

I sent you a message. BTW, those photos are mostly dated 2011. They are of her 2 year old. She has a few of her baby, as a new born, but not many.

Thanks for the help everyone in viewing the vid. This is the link it gives me once I found it: http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nbc-news/47974734/#47974734

I don't think the grandma should have those kids. She seems somewhat aggressive herself (as do the brothers of the abuser).

Besides, once the abuser gets out of jail, I have no doubt the mother will grant her access to the kids. The family seem to be enablers and excusers.

OMFG besides the obvious family craze... who are all those people? Their English is ATROCIOUS!!! :sick:

Comments under the article in OP are interesting, at least the one from the local who claims to have knowledge of the family.

The whole PPD excuse is not gonna cut it for me either, gitana1. The abuse seems to be more directed at tormenting and hurting the father THROUGH abusing the baby and appears to have little to do with an actual "condition" being suffered by this mother. Unless you want to call being hateful, spiteful B*@$& a "condition"

No excuses.

This one caught my attention.

Robert
23 hours ago
+11
Share | Flag
Is it me, or does this broad remind you of Casey Anthony?

Looks like Casey Anthony to me. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back