GUILTY CT - Kellie Park for child abuse, West Haven, 2012

Good Grief!!!! :what: She sure does! Scary...

Creepy. And I have little faith that she will face justice. I just know she will get that baby back. Can you imagine? The trust is gone forever. That poor, confused baby only knew that her mother was yelling at her and shaking her and throwing her around and throwing food at her. That baby can never overcome that. Her own mother treated her horribly, over a over again. She should never have to see her mother's face again.

But, I am betting, based on history with similar cases in the past - she will. And she will do very little time at all for her crimes. Makes me sick.

Creepy. And I have little faith that she will face justice. I just know she will get that baby back. Can you imagine? The trust is gone forever. That poor, confused baby only knew that her mother was yelling at her and shaking her and throwing her around and throwing food at her. That baby can never overcome that. Her own mother treated her horribly, over a over again. She should never have to see her mother's face again.

But, I am betting, based on history with similar cases in the past - she will. And she will do very little time at all for her crimes. Makes me sick.

I know gitana1 and that will truly be a tragedy...I'm afraid that with this much hate for the baby and the enabling family she will eventually kill this poor baby. For once I hope you are wrong and I hope we can get a follow up on this case...

God, I hope not! She also tried to committ suicide and fled the area, showing no concern for where or how her baby was: abandonment

After the judge sees these messages maybe he'll have 2nd thoughts about this 'family' staying together for the child's 'sake':

•I'll *advertiser censored***** break her face
•I'll beat her ducking face in

•Call (the police) I don't care. Ur daughter face is done
•Call the cops do me the favor fat pig
•Ur daughter now has a broken arm no food n no. dislers

•N i'll ket the ***** sit there n cry I anit takinh care of her
•Call the cops im. Sending nice pictures haaha
•I love abusing this kid

Please, somebody have some sense this time and put the child first!

Oh, Don't worry. She took a 'parenting' class, so she is fine now. No problem.

Oh, Don't worry. She took a 'parenting' class, so she is fine now. No problem.

This may sound horrible but unless you are 15 or 16 years old you should not need a parenting class. You are 20 and seriously need a parenting class?? Then you have no business having children.
My 15 year old son would not need to take a class to know how WRONG everything this woman did was.
I'm sorry but some people are just too stupid, or selfish, or evil to have kids. A parenting class will not fix it.
And I guess a parenting class means she gets another "chance" with this baby?

Freaking unbelievable. No parenting class can cure what she has.

As for giving the baby to the grandma... well look at Jhessye Shockley grandma or Caylee Anthony's grandma. Both of those grandmas KNOW their daughter's killed their baby girls and they defend the killer to the end.

Sometimes Grandma is just another nut in the family tree and the kid needs to be far away from all of them!!!

Katydid23 was being sarcastic in her mention of "parenting". We all agree that no amount of parenting classes can fix a defective soul.

Katydid23 was being sarcastic in her mention of "parenting". We all agree that no amount of parenting classes can fix a defective soul.

I know she was!!! WE all agree that the parenting classes don't help someone like this, when is CPS going to catch up?

Freaking unbelievable. No parenting class can cure what she has.

As for giving the baby to the grandma... well look at Jhessye Shockley grandma or Caylee Anthony's grandma. Both of those grandmas KNOW their daughter's killed their baby girls and they defend the killer to the end.

Sometimes Grandma is just another nut in the family tree and the kid needs to be far away from all of them!!!

Yes... Though not true in all cases, sometimes I have to wonder where they learned this stuff.

Found this link that has more details of what happened and a link to copies of the police reports on the mother and father, on his domestic abuse case:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/29/kellie-park-child-abuse_n_1635441.html

The father BTW said the grandmother is 'wonderful' but not sure I trust his judgement. Apparently she already had the other child and was trying to get custody and this child was also placed with her when she got out of the hospital. CPS is supposed to do a home study on her.

I sure would like to see the links of the similar cases you're aware of.

Not every kid in foster care was abused just because the case was founded.
I've been watching CPS and child abuse cases for over 25 years. I've seen them from both sides of the fence. I could open a thread with the various cases.
And I'm also aware of several cases where they considered them unfounded and the child/children were definitely abused. There was one when the mother got tired of the baby screaming so she put a pillow over baby's face. I think she took it off as soon as he stopped crying, and thank God the child was still breathing.

June 2013 -

Kellie Park pleaded guilty to risk of injury to a child and was sentenced to: 10 Years Jail, Execution Suspended After 6 Months, Probation 5 Years

Also pleaded guilty to Intentional cruelty, and was sentenced to 5 Years Jail, Execution Suspended After 6 Months, Probation 5 Years.

Docket number
A22M-CR12-0080831-S
http://www.jud.ct.gov/crim.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member