NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they've found anything I'm almost sure they wont say until they have a positive ID. JMO

She wasn't hard of hearing. She could hear, she had High frequency hearing loss often involves loss of ability to hear consonants such as s, f, t, etc...

I did not know this... thank you!

Ok I just found my way to the library and watched all of AB videos...I think hes innocent. I think he was very out of touch with what was happening to his child. I think he was shocked about what hes learned about his wife. I feel bad for the guy.JMHO
Ok gonna go watch them one more time

You are very openminded and generous in your opinions. I mean that sincerely.

I think he is guilty as sin and actually involved, but even if he isn't in my book being so out of touch that you haven't seen your child since Thursday to report her missing late Saturday afternoon when the entire world seems aware that your wife is torturing and beating your child makes you guilty by association/neglect.

She wasn't hard of hearing. She could hear, she had High frequency hearing loss often involves loss of ability to hear consonants such as s, f, t, etc...

She wasn't deaf but yes she was Hard of Hearing (Hearing impaired)- not sure if you understand the full extent of high frequency hearing loss but it includes speech.

She could have heard sirens and trucks she had the ability to anyway-- but once asleep she may have been like other kids with hearing loss who just tune everything out once the aides come off.

(laying in bed unable to concentrate on anything other than my Husbands snores I do envy my daughter who doesn't have to deal with noise when she is trying to sleep)

I saw AB about an hour ago...in one of the local Walmart stores. Had the same dark grey/black tshirt with various stuff on it, that he has been seen in alot. He was with a young girl...20ish....she had bleach blond hair with black streaks in it. I didnt see what kind of car they left in....but two cop cars were out in the parking lot! I am sure he is being watched everywhere he goes! He had his head down..and at one point (I was in the check out line), he looked up and went into the bathroom while the girl waited outside the bathroom entrance. I am sure he is afraid for his life, at least a little bit!!

If I was LE I would check the bathroom....but i'm jaded. lol.

teh, teh, teh..."if i was". sheesh. How about "If I were". *shakes head and mumbles at self.

She wasn't deaf but yes she was Hard of Hearing (Hearing impaired)- not sure if you understand the full extent of high frequency hearing loss but it includes speech.

She could have heard sirens and trucks she had the ability to anyway-- but once asleep she may have been like other kids with hearing loss who just tune everything out once the aides come off.

(laying in bed unable to concentrate on anything other than my Husbands snores I do envy my daughter who doesn't have to deal with noise when she is trying to sleep)

I meant to say she wasn't deaf. I realize she was hard of hearing.

I saw AB about an hour ago...in one of the local Walmart stores. Had the same dark grey/black tshirt with various stuff on it, that he has been seen in alot. He was with a young girl...20ish....she had bleach blond hair with black streaks in it. I didnt see what kind of car they left in....but two cop cars were out in the parking lot! I am sure he is being watched everywhere he goes! He had his head down..and at one point (I was in the check out line), he looked up and went into the bathroom while the girl waited outside the bathroom entrance. I am sure he is afraid for his life, at least a little bit!!

Wonder if he was with one of EB's daughters? Or the cousin/nephew's EX?

My goodness, this thread is FLYING! I am having trouble keeping up. And by the time I type my post and hit reply, the discussion has move on to something else.

Anyway, a few things stick out to me and I wish to comment............

First, EB implies in the 911 call that the fire is possibly related to her Husbands business. My husband works for a landscape company and........ So..she passively / aggresively puts the blame on AB from the beginning.
Then, she then writes a bogus ransom note and places on the SUV to AB's boss stating 'HIS' daughter was kidnapped. IMO, she is frantic and not thinking logically during this time.

Secondly, I feel sure that HPD has requested info from Duke Power regarding when the billing date is for the bill that was taken into evidence vs. the postmark on the envelope. Many times bills are printed and then mailed the following day in a mass mailing. (although everyones billing dates may be different) If there is a match, then it's is just more evidence piling up on the Bakers.

My thoughts and contributions for the afternoon. Keep it up sleuths, you all are doing a great job and I wish I were able to join in the discussion more often. (computer problems:(......

Where is Zahra? Someone needs to step up and be a hero for Zahra so she can return to Australia alive and be with her family......or receive the dignity she deserves and be given a proper burial.

MOO

wm

It sounds like he was with Brit. BS
The ex-wife of EB's nephew/cousin. I forget the exact relation.

Her last name is the name of a popular coffee franchise.

It wasnt anyone that I have recognized from photos online. She was young, skinny...shoulder length bleached hair with black streaks....talking on her cell phone and looking around...I guess to make sure no one was going to follow them or harass them maybe?

So he still needs a woman to protect him? First his mum, then EB, now this girl? I'm starting to see a pattern here. Also that T-shirt needs a break, he's been wearing it nearly every time he's been filmed / seen all week.

Did you think the cop cars were there specifically for him? If so that's hilarious that they're being so obvious about it and following him everywhere he goes. Wonder how they're going on the case they're no doubt building against him, well I hope. They're coming to get you buddy.

I wonder if there was a trail of gas from the fire to the Tahoe? YIKES! I'm also wondering if AB discovered the fire because he would routinely be leaving for work at the time the fire started.

Someone possibly in the back yard 'playing' with a lighter? What if that someone lit that fire just before AB came out to get in his truck, thinking it would spread more quickly than it did....and the occupied Tahoe was supposed to go KABOOM!!

Anyone know if AB has life insurance?

Good theory, Shutterfly! You could just be on to something.......

wm

If I was LE I would check the bathroom....but i'm jaded. lol.

teh, teh, teh..."if i was". sheesh. How about "If I were". *shakes head and mumbles at self.

I wouldn't be surprised if LE had some undercover operating around him. Did we learn if the FBI was called in?:waitasec:

I wouldn't be surprised if LE had some undercover operating around him. Did we learn if the FBI was called in?:waitasec:

Ya! I think so but please don't ask for a link. I'll never find it......wm

So he still needs a woman to protect him? First his mum, then EB, now this girl? I'm starting to see a pattern here. Also that T-shirt needs a break, he's been wearing it nearly every time he's been filmed / seen all week.

Did you think the cop cars were there specifically for him? If so that's hilarious that they're being so obvious about it and following him everywhere he goes. Wonder how they're going on the case they're no doubt building against him, well I hope. They're coming to get you buddy.

I assume he needs people to drive him around! Yes, the tshirt needs a break...and hey, he had a small bag in his hands from Walmart (maybe a new tshirt??!) This was the Walmart in Granite Falls..I did notice the police cars were Granite Falls police cars, not Hickory Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine