MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
CliffJudy Cliff Judy
Shirts #LisaIrwin's family had made. Lisa's aunt didn't make it to KS Speedway w/fliers like she hoped, but is going tom http://img.ly/9dnF
1 hour ago

Let me guess. They're selling the shirts. But of course, you can't sell flyers.

She hopes to do so tomorrow? Tomorrow! Isn't that important to do today?

Maybe Lisa's aunt could ask a friend or another family member to take the fliers to the speedway.

I find this familie's putting things off a very negative thing.

imo

Bold by me. I'm new at this but it seems it would be very tough to target searches for an infant who could not have possibly walked away on her own. I would think it would require either a possible suspect or some other reasonable explanation for a specific search area. My hope is that LE is focused on following up on leads to narrow down the potential suspects and better target potential searches. I hate this case.

As far as the family conducting their own search, they may be very limited if much of the immediate area is privately owned property. It could be that the best they can do at this time is distribute fliers.

in regards to this talk of a kitten, I have followed this case pretty closely, and haven't seen anything about a kitten in any of the stories I have read? Could someone link me to any information on this kitten?

Thank you so much

Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m., then fell asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ler_lisa_irwin_in_kansas_landfill_for_a_.html

Jeremy's ex didn't show up to Court for her own child's custody hearing.

Debbie is still married to her son's dad. He pays a pittance in child support.

again, where is the "proof" of this info -- and is he a POI? A link would be really great!

Bold by me. I'm new at this but it seems it would be very tough to target searches for an infant who could not have possibly walked away on her own. I would think it would require either a possible suspect or some other reasonable explanation for a specific search area. My hope is that LE is focused on following up on leads to narrow down the potential suspects and better target potential searches. I hate this case.

I don't think ground searches are only conducted for children who can walk.

On the other side of the coin, consider the search for Haley Cummings. Sure she could have walked away, but the theory has always been foul play, and exhaustive ground searches were conducted anyway. Detectives have to search for any clues, clothes, weapons, evidence in the disappearance of anyone. There's been landfill searches and a brief search of nearby woods in this case, but nothing today at all.

She hopes to do so tomorrow? Tomorrow! Isn't that important to do today?

Maybe Lisa's aunt could ask a friend or another family member to take the fliers to the speedway.

I find this familie's putting things off a very negative thing.

imo

And sadly, another day will pass without finding this poor baby. A family rest day and then this. UGH!

ITA with you!

Do you have any examples of these set-ups? All I can think of right now is the English case of Shannon Matthews, in terms of a child being hidden away for purposes of financial gain. I'd certainly entertain the possibility if I were shown that it was a done thing - because it would mean Lisa Irwin is still alive. And no matter our various differences on this thread, that is what we ALL want.

As far as the family conducting their own search, they may be very limited if much of the immediate area is privately owned property. It could be that the best they can do at this time is distribute fliers.

There's woods nearby that police searched briefly. If my child was missing, I'd be out in the street searching, I'm tellin' ya. I would be screaming her name.

If anyone comes across the article stating details of the parents communicating yesterday with LE can you post it? I had to take a couple of pain pills today and I am not operating 100%. I apologize and TIA. I'm still looking too.

And sadly, another day will pass without finding this poor baby. A family rest day and then this. UGH!

I know curiousc. This rest day thing makes me ill.

I'd love to hear Mark Klaas's comments about the parents of a missing child who take a day off. Actually, in a way, that sums the parents up for me. :banghead:

imo

There is also a news article recently posted. Still looking for it.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO MO - Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 October 2011 #8

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
Got call from #LisaIrwin's family this morning. Upset media still reporting no cooperation with PD. Says they talked to feds, PD 2x yest
57 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CliffJudy

Thanks for the effort. I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone has said that dad actually met with FBI on Friday, just a phone call. I think the original statement that he had talked to FBI on Friday came from the cousin/spokesman Mike.

eta- ha found it http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/08/3194711/missing-girls-family-to-work-on.html

I had to do the same thing with my son. Then we had to put a screen door with a lock on the outside frame of his bedroom doorway to keep him in his room at night.

My kids were hellions as toddlers, but have been wonderful teenagers and young adults.

We did the same thing with the screen door for our son! He was 10 months old when he climbed / fell out of his crib the first and only time. We got him a toddler bed and had him sleep in that. I was so afraid that he would bust his head open or something! He could get out of the pack and play too. And, he was very mobile and walking at that age so we had to keep him from running around the house at night. We ended up having to put a locking deadbolt on all our doors, and hung the key on a nail way above the door because he learned how to open the regular deadbolts and locks. He was a bit older than, but not much. I had nightmares of him getting out of the house and running through the neighborhoods! We eventually got an alarm system on all the doors and windows and set it all the time, even when we were home, so if he got out, we would hear it! He was a handful. But, now he is almost 18 and a really good kid! LOL

It seems like we all have more urgency than anyone there. So sad.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ler_lisa_irwin_in_kansas_landfill_for_a_.html

Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m., then fell asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day.

I keep imagining this playful kitten not sleeping the whole night, and maybe even the son being woke up by this new kitten in the bed. I just wonder why the new stray kitten was allowed to sleep in the parent's bed to begin with and if it means anything that it was mentioned as part to the story.

Lisa looks very well taken care of and clean in all the pics. She looks like a happy baby. Time is of the essence and the parents shouldn't consider having anymore rest days until this baby is found.

Oh. Further on in that Cliff Judy video he says the family told him they did sleep last night. But it's still a family rest day. Just like yesterday.

Meanwhile, the clock keeps tick, tick, ticking every minute for Lisa, and her urgent need to be rescued from her kidnapper.

It just makes no sense.

I'm going to take a break. Be back later.

God bless little Pumpkin Pie. :blowkiss:

If this reporter is accurately reporting what the family (or their reps) told him ... I am just stunned. I know they need to get some rest in order to keep going in the search for Lisa, but 2 days??? It would be very hard for me to rest not knowing if my baby was sick, cold, hungry, safe ....

I may need a break myself soon. I'm just floored by the family's reactions at this point.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members