Casey Has a Court Hearing Tomorrow

kathyn2

Reaction score
The hearing is at 9am. Maybe it will be online. I wonder if she will be there? I think it is regarding the new charges. Did Baez plead not guilty yet? Or is that what its for? I wonder if it will just be one of those 1 minute appearances?

The hearing is at 9am. Maybe it will be online. I wonder if she will be there? I think it is regarding the new charges. Did Baez plead not guilty yet? Or is that what its for? I wonder if it will just be one of those 1 minute appearances?

Where did you hear this court appearance? Link?

I thought I'd read that she had a hearing this morning at 9 am?

I have hunted and hunted for this info again and I can't find it. Maybe we should close this thread???? I did read it today tho. It could have been at a link someone posted on another subject.

I found it!!! George and Cindy's visit is cancelled on Thursday morning due to the charges and court appearance:

A jail visit from parents George and Cindy Anthony that was slated for Thursday at 9 a.m. was cancelled so Casey Anthony could appear on the new charges.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

I did read this from an independant news source as well, don't have a link, but probably foxnews.com. It read that her parents had been scheduled to visit with her tomorrow but the visit has been cancelled as she will have a court appearance on the new charges.

I thought I read that GA and CA were scheduled to visit KC at 9am at the jail on Thursday. Anybody?

That's what I heard also, a jail visit. I couldn't find anything relating to a court appearance tomorrow, not even under Court of Clerks.

The current charges will probably be added to her court appearance in November.

Uh, no way! she has to enter a plea. She can't wait till NOV to answer on current charges. Anyway, link is above.

I found it!!! George and Cindy's visit is cancelled on Thursday morning due to the charges and court appearance:

A jail visit from parents George and Cindy Anthony that was slated for Thursday at 9 a.m. was cancelled so Casey Anthony could appear on the new charges.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Thank you for that information.

Do we know if the big shot lawyer Cindy saw today has taken the case? If so we might see him there.

That's what I heard also, a jail visit. I couldn't find anything relating to a court appearance tomorrow, not even under Court of Clerks.

www.ocso.com, media update from today:
Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon. Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification. Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

The fraud affidavits are there, too, but haven't read them yet. Still not anything on the clerk's website as of midnight.

I posted a link somewhere her earlier today regarding the link to the fraud affidavits. They are in pdf and I didn't know how to cut and paste them here. I hope someone found the link and knows how to do that. A few people talked about it in the other thread I posted it on. (3 people are pressing charges against her!).

I posted a link somewhere her earlier today regarding the link to the fraud affidavits. They are in pdf and I didn't know how to cut and paste them here. I hope someone found the link and knows how to do that. A few people talked about it in the other thread I posted it on. (3 people are pressing charges against her!).

Amy, the cashier from Target & Bank of America.

I kind of feel sorry for Amy.... it must be terrible for her to be dragged into this tragedy.

Does anyone know if CourtTv, well whatever it's called now has been carrying anything pertaining to this tragedy? I cant play video, webcam, etc on my computer....
I guess I will depend on my fellow posters to keep me updated, though I have a feeling me and my old school dial up service wont be able to stay on the forum consistantly (NOT COMPLAINING A BIT!!), due to the heavy traffic that will be here around 9am...lol.

I've seen them talk about it once. JB called in I think it was right after Casey was re-arrested

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back