Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

I have done my best today to be totally respectful to the A fam. :X

Today was about Caylee.

Great Post :woohoo: ..... I also have not said a negative thing (today) abut the A's. I haven't even opened my photo-shopping program (Yet). :crazy:

Bless you, searchers! You are an inspiration and model for us all.

Never mind, I saw the post (around 60 on this thread) that's not me but I plugged WS EVERY chance I got. Several people wrote it on their hands!!!

The #1 thing we were told over and over by Tim M. was that the bad vibes from the past between TES and the Anthonys are over. They spent several hours with them on Friday and all differences were hammered out. Tim's most sincere words were that he didn't want ANYONE saying ANYTHING negative about this family. If we did, we would be thrown off the search. He said they are going through something that the majority of us out in the world know absolutely NOTHING about and we have no right to judge how they deal with their pain. He was met with great applause and I can respect what he said. We should try here too - he's right, we don't know how they feel.
This is really good news all the way around. he is truly a good man.

I totally agree with you, absolutely NO apology necessary.

Me too! It's a friggin joke, she is coming here to fight with people and it's getting old ! Why is nothing is being done about it. When I fight with people this much, I get banned and I deserve to, so does she about now!

Found this at another site--thought you might be interested!

I just got off the phone with Mytime. She and her husband participated in the search today and are wore out.They made a stop by Kidfinders on their way out of town and spoke with George Anthony,
she told him that they had participated in the ground search and wanted to be fair so wanted to know where they would like for her to look for a live Caylee. She had me on her speakerphone while she was there, and I could hear most of the conversation.
George told her that Caylee had been moved 9 times and that his detective would be getting in touch with her.However, she left Kidfinders without anyone telling her where they would like her to search for a live Caylee.

http://.net/index.php?topic=4010.1620
His detective will call her? This is how they're conducting a "live search"? Has his detective even gone to LE with the picture he had?

Never mind, I saw the post (around 60 on this thread) that's not me but I plugged WS EVERY chance I got. Several people wrote it on their hands!!!

The #1 thing we were told over and over by Tim M. was that the bad vibes from the past between TES and the Anthonys are over. They spent several hours with them on Friday and all differences were hammered out. Tim's most sincere words were that he didn't want ANYONE saying ANYTHING negative about this family. If we did, we would be thrown off the search. He said they are going through something that the majority of us out in the world know absolutely NOTHING about and we have no right to judge how they deal with their pain. He was met with great applause and I can respect what he said. We should try here too - he's right, we don't know how they feel.
The group you went out wirh...wasn't that the site that was attacked by you know who?

The group you went out wirh...wasn't that the site that was attacked by you know who?

huh? if you mean the female that was found in the past there - we were very much East of there - no where near.

That seems to be the great mystery, doesn't it? No ransom demand, no explanation why they took her. :waitasec:

IIRC a while ago someone made mention of a case where a person was missing and the family had hired a private detective who kept telling the fam that they "almost" had her, they were always THIS close to finding and/or getting her back. The family paid thousands and thousands of dollars, the detective(s) partied their way through South America and at the end of the day, nothing ever came to fruition. The family spent their last dime and when they had no more money to give, the "search" ended. Sadly, I think the A's are getting taken.

huh? if you mean the female that was found in the past there - we were very much East of there - no where near.
No...the Justice4Caylee group...or am I mistaken? I've gone brain dead watching Murt's camera all day...so forgive me if I got it wrong. Maybe it was someone else.

I just want to say thank you all for searching for this precious girl!!!

Here are (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) for all of you!!

You all are wonderful. I have been praying for a resolution to the case and I am going to continue to pray for all of you searchers.

If I could, I would be down there with you all.

IIRC a while ago someone made mention of a case where a person was missing and the family had hired a private detective who kept telling the fam that they "almost" had her, they were always THIS close to finding and/or getting her back. The family paid thousands and thousands of dollars, the detective(s) partied their way through South America and at the end of the day, nothing ever came to fruition. The family spent their last dime and when they had no more money to give, the "search" ended. Sadly, I think the A's are getting taken.
Yes, the girl on the cruise, right?
I feel so sorry for George jus standing there all day. What can he say?

Found this at another site--thought you might be interested!

I just got off the phone with Mytime. She and her husband participated in the search today and are wore out.They made a stop by Kidfinders on their way out of town and spoke with George Anthony,
she told him that they had participated in the ground search and wanted to be fair so wanted to know where they would like for her to look for a live Caylee. She had me on her speakerphone while she was there, and I could hear most of the conversation.
George told her that Caylee had been moved 9 times and that his detective would be getting in touch with her.However, she left Kidfinders without anyone telling her where they would like her to search for a live Caylee.

http://.net/index.php?topic=4010.1620

He's still throwing the SH## around. Did he vomit while he was talking to her? This is all so disgusting.

Yeah, by their own daughter but that's nothing new.

Thank you for posting/sharing cocoamom! Prayers for you, the other searchers and TES :blowkiss:

OMG. I feel so deflated and tired and sad today. Got the wind knocked out of me watching and waiting.

By the way, I met Mandy from TES, LP in all black and looking extremely uncomfortable from the heat, that little channel 2 news guy "little man" I think we called him, Rob D. was with LP, and of course, I met Tim Miller, he hugged me twice - he is even more amazing in person. He looks you in the eyes but he is actually looking into your soul - best way to describe it. You feel the love from him for everyone and you feel your insides just melt. Don't know how to explain it - it isn't you know, attraction. Just some kind of soul to soul understanding, caring, feeling?? Oh yeah, can't forget that he-man we all love YURI, YURI woooo hoooo...heard that the Kesse's were around too but didn't see them.

Thank you for all you are doing in the search for Caylee!

I am not a forensic scientist by any means...but how can you tell a bag of bones is from a dog and not a little child within hours? Could this be a ruse to divert publicity from this find until tests come back?

The human bones will look different. We had to study, feel, learn them all in A & P for nursing. You could easily tell a femur, radia, ulna, tibia, fibia, ribs, pelvic bones that are human. Those are all pretty easy bones to really tell at a glance. Now, if I had not had that A & P course, I could not tell.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back