Art Harris: Misty is claiming that Haleigh is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry 4Jacy if ya notice at the bottom i put JMO...

Thank you Eileen for correcting me also. Misty is many things, but not as dumb as most people think. As everyone has said, she had street smarts. Also, I don't believe for one minute she is sitting in jail to protect Ron. Remember just days before all this happened she was with WBG and I believe she would have latched on to him if this nightmare had not happened. JMO

4Jacy, If I had a dollar for everytime I missed a "JMO", "MOO", "IMVHO",... I'd be rich... :great:

If I had a dollar for everytime I had to edit one of my posts to add a "JMO", a "JMHO" or a "JMHOOTS" I'd be rich...LOL

What i was saying in my post was.... everyone said how well she got along with the children,,,,and i believe because mentally when she was with those children she was more their age ..I think Misty missed out on childhood totallyand was reliving it thru them.

sure she did drugs she grew up with them its her way of life and she is very street smart she has to be...

I do not think she is mentally disabled but she is NOT your everyday teen either.

did she hurt Haleigh i dont think so is she covering for someone id say yessss .

everything is JMVOO....

Honestly, when I watch Misty on tape, when she does not know shes on tape, she actually comes off really smart, and streetwise. She may have had a crappy upbringing, but she is not mentally incapacitated, shes actually very smart. When we see her and she knows shes on tape shes the coached little girl of 17, how much is she supposed to remember. The dumb act is played out because of Ronald coaxing her. No wonder why he had her secluded for all those months.jmo

She had no parental guidance. She drank and did drugs growing up. But she is not mentally disabled, shes a ride or die cool chick who likes bad boys and a good fight. She was the best "girl" friend Ronald Cummings has ever had. Where Crystal was smart and got away from him, Misty is opting to rot in prison for him. If she has any kind of sickness its Ronald related.

ALL my opinion but from what I've gathered, of late, Crystal may not be very smart or wise.. Also, I've heard Misty, herself, state she believed both Crystal and Amber's claims that Ronald C was abusive to them..JMO
Perhaps she is rotting in prison due to the fact she has told ALL she knows but LE is not willing to accept the fact she does not know where Haleigh's remains are located and cannot tell them how and where Haleigh's remains were disposed of that night...JMHO

ALL my opinion but from what I've gathered, of late, Crystal may not be very smart or wise.. Also, I've heard Misty, herself, state she believed both Crystal and Amber's claims that Ronald C was abusive to them..JMO
Perhaps she is rotting in prison due to the fact she has told ALL she knows but LE is not willing to accept the fact she does not know where Haleigh's remains are located and cannot tell them how and where Haleigh's remains were disposed of that night...JMHO

Except...... the tests are showing she is lying about something. She IS capable of telling the truth. But shes protecting someone, for whatever reasons, and I am in the mindset Ron took Haleigh without Misty really knowing.

Except...... the tests are showing she is lying about something. She IS capable of telling the truth. But shes protecting someone, for whatever reasons, and I am in the mindset Ron took Haleigh without Misty really knowing.

I know her LVA revealed she was lying about the events of that night...However I don't know what questions LE has asked that proves to them she is lying or what she is lying about..
But IMO IF she is capable of telling the truth and Ron C took Haleigh without Misty really knowing he took her or where he took her then she is not capable of telling anyone where Haleigh is..JMHO

Honestly, when I watch Misty on tape, when she does not know shes on tape, she actually comes off really smart, and streetwise. She may have had a crappy upbringing, but she is not mentally incapacitated, shes actually very smart. When we see her and she knows shes on tape shes the coached little girl of 17, how much is she supposed to remember. The dumb act is played out because of Ronald coaxing her. No wonder why he had her secluded for all those months.jmo

I have to agree that Misty is smarter than most people give her credit for. She cannot read or write very well so would likely do poorly on a standard IQ test because, as the saying goes, reading is fundamental. However, if that same IQ test were given in a format where she did not have to read questions and write answers (verbally with Misty being allowed to ask for clarification if need be) I think Misty could scrore well within the normal range. That's all JMO, of course.

all i can do is sigh... and hope in someway that haleigh herself turns up or her remains .. wonder what they will all do then .. i think haleigh got into rons drugs and they both knew about it and i think it happened before the gma came over then she found out and is covering for them too ..

all i can do is sigh... and hope in someway that haleigh herself turns up or her remains .. wonder what they will all do then .. i think haleigh got into rons drugs and they both knew about it and i think it happened before the gma came over then she found out and is covering for them too ..

That's pretty much what I think too. Ron may have been at werk but all of his drugs weren't.

Good morning all, havent been here in a bit been over at the Holly bobo thread
had t peek in and see if anything new has happend in our Haleigh case.

Maybe one of these days we will come in here and someone will say They found her!!!!!!!

Good afternoon Eileen. I hope so too. OT I have been reading the Holly Bobo thread too :(

I have to agree that Misty is smarter than most people give her credit for. She cannot read or write very well so would likely do poorly on a standard IQ test because, as the saying goes, reading is fundamental. However, if that same IQ test were given in a format where she did not have to read questions and write answers (verbally with Misty being allowed to ask for clarification if need be) I think Misty could scrore well within the normal range. That's all JMO, of course.
My twin sister struggled in school to just make a c. I never took a book home, but she spent hours on homework every single night. I helped her with her work and even cheated for her on tests. Once, a teacher gave her an f in English, and I went to her and convinced her to change it to a c. IDK, but some kids just have trouble and there's not much that helps. But now, my sister is a wiz at family finances, (much better than I am), and can assemble any electronic device, and I'm the idiot. Misty may not be educated, and for that I'll never forgive her parents, but it seems like, IMO, what she lacks in book smarts, she more than compensates in other areas. She's like the blind man with extrasensory hearing. Her lack of reading writing skills probably forced her to hone other skills. I think if Misty had been pushed and incouraged, she could have done just fine in school. So IMO, Misty's lack of education can be deceiving. But with that said, she was a 6th grade educated 16/17 year old girl, and nothing can justify her being in that house...on that anyway, my opinion stands strong. MOO

That's pretty much what I think too. Ron may have been at werk but all of his drugs weren't.[B][/B]

titan, maybe Ron's drugs weren't with him at werk, but I doubt he would leave them around the house for Misty and her brothers to polish off. He knew what they were all like and would have wanted to protect them for his own consumption. That's why I don't think Haleigh got into Ron's drugs.
MOO

I noticed early on that when Misty is in Ron's or Teresa's presence she is a very young, innocent, dumb little girl. She has the looks and actions of a twelve year old...........then when you fast forward to the young woman at the airport just prior to leaving for an interview on national TV, she is a very attractive, well dressed young woman with perfect makeup and hair and speaks very well to the reporter. Of course Ron isn't with her this time. She was traveling with Donna I believe. IIRC, this is the trip where Ron texted Misty just prior to the interview to warn her that Donna was a plant.

I do believe that Misty was coached on how to act and look at the beginning of Haleigh's case. I mean, really, who could look at this child and think she was guilty of harming a little girl??????????????? I'm sure that Ron and Teresa assured her that LE would never suspect her and that if she played along they would take very good care of her. JMO, of course.

Thank you Eileen for correcting me also. Misty is many things, but not as dumb as most people think. As everyone has said, she had street smarts. Also, I don't believe for one minute she is sitting in jail to protect Ron. Remember just days before all this happened she was with WBG and I believe she would have latched on to him if this nightmare had not happened. JMO

titan, maybe Ron's drugs weren't with him at werk, but I doubt he would leave them around the house for Misty and her brothers to polish off. He knew what they were all like and would have wanted to protect them for his own consumption. That's why I don't think Haleigh got into Ron's drugs.
MOO

Hi 4Jacy! ITA with both of your posts above and am interested to hear what your theory of possibilities that happened to Haleigh is?
TIA :)

MOO

My opinion here and all but I think that if Haleigh were ever under the influence of drugs it was because someone gave drugs to her to get her to sleep. I do not think she got into drugs on her own. I can see where "zanny the nanny" could have been used here so that the so called "adults" in these totally dysfunctional families could do whatever they wanted to do without Haleigh aggravating the heck out of them. I can also see where that particular evening we had a drunk, most likely drugged up father who had been chasing Misty's tail all weekend and with no sleep and most likley "heartbroken", pizzzzzzzzzzed and drugged up would not want to take care of a very "needy" demanding little girl. We also had a very young teenager who had been thrown out of her home and had partied with her friends for a few days wanting to so nothing but crash for a while and sleep. She definitely did not want to be babysitting so she crashed at her parent's empty house. She definitely did not want to deal with Ron's BS. Then we have Haleigh's grandmother who did not want to keep children that night. I think that she was there that day but then what happened to Haleigh happened and she absolutely had to get Ron to go into work and get Misty over to that house so that 911 could be called. She also had to get someone she could trust to take Haleigh away to her final resting place. She was a very, very busy woman that day.

My opinion here and all but I think that if Haleigh were ever under the influence of drugs it was because someone gave drugs to her to get her to sleep. I do not think she got into drugs on her own. I can see where "zanny the nanny" could have been used here so that the so called "adults" in these totally dysfunctional families could do whatever they wanted to do without Haleigh aggravating the heck out of them. I can also see where that particular evening we had a drunk, most likely drugged up father who had been chasing Misty's tail all weekend and with no sleep and most likley "heartbroken", pizzzzzzzzzzed and drugged up would not want to take care of a very "needy" demanding little girl. We also had a very young teenager who had been thrown out of her home and had partied with her friends for a few days wanting to so nothing but crash for a while and sleep. She definitely did not want to be babysitting so she crashed at her parent's empty house. She definitely did not want to deal with Ron's BS. Then we have Haleigh's grandmother who did not want to keep children that night. I think that she was there that day but then what happened to Haleigh happened and she absolutely had to get Ron to go into work and get Misty over to that house so that 911 could be called. She also had to get someone she could trust to take Haleigh away to her final resting place. She was a very, very busy woman that day.

And this is why I lean towards Ronald killing Haleigh as a desperate drugged up act to make Misty come back. I truly think its something dark like this.

I noticed early on that when Misty is in Ron's or Teresa's presence she is a very young, innocent, dumb little girl. She has the looks and actions of a twelve year old...........then when you fast forward to the young woman at the airport just prior to leaving for an interview on national TV, she is a very attractive, well dressed young woman with perfect makeup and hair and speaks very well to the reporter. Of course Ron isn't with her this time. She was traveling with Donna I believe. IIRC, this is the trip where Ron texted Misty just prior to the interview to warn her that Donna was a plant.

I do believe that Misty was coached on how to act and look at the beginning of Haleigh's case. I mean, really, who could look at this child and think she was guilty of harming a little girl??????????????? I'm sure that Ron and Teresa assured her that LE would never suspect her and that if she played along they would take very good care of her. JMO, of course.

LT - ITA and in the first paragraph there lies a very big clue. On the trip with Donna, Ron texts MC to warn her about Donna. First, she's the "how could you let my daughter get stolen, B_tch" girl, then he's her protector and all this after he's asked for a divorce! If he really wanted or needed to know what happened to his daughter, why have to warn her of anything?

What other conclusion can you come to that whatever she knows, whenever she knew it, is of the utmost importance to RC and it's not her well-being. Until she can figure that out, the secrets remain hers unfortunately. May sound strange, but I am glad that he is seeking appeal. That means the walls are closing in on him.

Hi 4Jacy! ITA with both of your posts above and am interested to hear what your theory of possibilities that happened to Haleigh is?
TIA :)

For the first part, I don't think any young girl would stay in prison to protect her "lover." How fleetingly those first young loves pass. Just look at her and WBG. I think Misty would do anything to get out of there, but she would have to offer up herself as an accomplice.

To address the second past: No theory I have can be written in stone. However, I do not think the MH on Green Lane was where the crime/accident/rage took place. I think Misty picked Haleigh up from the bus stop and drove toward Magnolia Lane. RC found out, and still infuriated over the past weekend, madly drove after her. Either HC hit her head in the car during the chase, or they got to M. Lane and RC & MC got into a fight and little Haleigh got in the way, was injured and died. Or, perhaps RC was swinging his gun around and it went off accidently. If, this is what happened, and if they had called 911, gone to the police, they wouldn't be in as much trouble as they are now. This is my strongest theory.

But there are many others; the Mexicans, the drug "lords" in Putnam County (laughing it this.) Yeah, the degree of sophistication down there would not drug lords make.

If HC were in a coma or some sort of life altering problem, then perhaps Eliza was called in to evaluate the seriousness of the situation.

I truly believe TN and GGS were called in and made the final decision of where and how to lay to rest little Haleigh. I think RC's father and uncle were called in to take care of the final arrangements, because TN couldn't and probably did not want GGS to do that deed.

I don't know to what degree the Croslins are involved all this, however, I wholeheartly feel that they know most of what went on. Except one thing, they don't know where Haleigh is and they never will. MOO

And I don't mind if this is picked apart. I've picked apart every theory I've come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993