Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we shouldn't assume that Casey even KNOWS which day Caylee died.

She could have woken up drunk one morning & Caylee's dead in the car...

she has no clue who she was with the night before & whether someone else even knows.

Maybe THAT'S why she was hanging out at the bars.... waiting to see if anyone mentioned Caylee's death?
Also possible (although I don't think that's why she was hanging out at bars).

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Fifth District Court of Appeals denied Wednesday the request to have Casey Anthony's bond lowered made by her attorney, Jose Baez.

Anthony was arrested on July 15 after reporting her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, missing. She is being held on charges of child neglect.

Orange County Judge Stan Strickland set her bond at $500,000 on July 22 and Baez was hoping to have that amount lowered to $10,000

http://www.wesh.com/news/17039556/detail.html

Definitely unusual!! I thought another link was posted here, though, that had an interview with an officer involved with the case who stated they have no reason right now to think it is a homicide and that they are continuing to look for Caylee.

I don't have a link, but the quote was different than that and could be taken different ways. IMO, It was one of those quotes that ultimately meant nothing.

Daily recap done View it here, Please pm me if you think anything else needs to be added, so we don't have multiple posts, I will add it when I can

I don't have a link, but the quote was different than that and could be taken different ways. IMO, It was one of those quotes that ultimately meant nothing.

Gotcha. All I want to hear is that they have no evidence of Caylee in that trunk!! Wishful thinking, I know, but I can't help it.

I will only say that I too believed as many of you did/do, that Patrick was visiting Casey for reasons other than he stated. I now know that that was not the case. Patrick truly does want to lend a shoulder to Casey and her family.

I also think his motives where not as shady as could have appeared to be...

It doesnt surprise me the Anthony family contacted him and told him not to visit her anymore...I do think they have contacted quite a few people in this case telling them what they should and shouldnt do..

another example here:

We were able to track down a Jeffrey Hopkins Senior who also has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins.

According to the elder Hopkins, they know the Anthony family and were asked by the family not to talk.
But he said off camera, that his son worked for Universal Studios in high school. And he insisted that Anthony and his son never dated and has never met Caylee

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Also possible (although I don't think that's why she was hanging out at bars).

I don't either but it's an outside possibility.

As long as nobody's gossiping about some dead kid.... Casey can still pretend her life is just fine.

Thanks for posting this. He seems genuinely upset over what he claims Casey said and how she smiled. Did you catch that other inmates were there and they were all yelling at her, You killed your baby, etc? Sounds like inmates aren't giving Casey a break either.

Even tho he's a criminal, he seems to be a nice person. I just loved his little laugh about the pizza smell towards the end of the vid.

How can a woman even get dressed and go out if her child is dead/missing??? Doing her own investigation??? bull****.
Can anyone here see themselves re-acting like that??
I could see her acting like that if she sold her kid. I can think that she may have so many issues with her love/hate relationship with Cindy that she actually felt she did the right thing by Caylee to sell her.

It doesnt surprise me the Anthony family contacted him and told him not to visit her anymore...I do think they have contacted quite a few people in this case telling them what they should and shouldnt do..

another example here:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

But there are photo's of Casey with Jeff Hopkins on the photobucket page.

nonono, I didn't mean it like that, honestly!! I'm not offended in anyway! I'm nuts, I know I'm nuts- It's nothing new I came to terms with it years ago.

I'm not saying this chick isn't sick, she most likely is, she reminds me of the "old" me in many ways (my child is alive though and has actually made it to teenage years without me killing him LOL).

I just see the same discussions, the same questions and links to pages that tell about different mental illness that Casey (and Cindy) may have several times a day. The threads are so long that other are not seeing that these things have already been discussed so we take up more time and space going into it yet again.

It just seems it would be more productive it we put all that information in one thread so people could see we have already discussed it. It would also enable others to discuss mental health issues they find informative while keeping this thread on an even keel rather than back tracking all the time.

I'm not trying to tell anyone to do anything I just see it as a much more productive way to discuss the mental illness issues we ALL see in this family.

You sound so much like me. I've been this way for many many years. It's just something I've learned to live with and know what to do if things get bad. It's nothing that's cureable and not my fault, your fault or anybodys fault.
It just is.....

imo, what we are seeing here tho is a set-up, I don't believe Casey is ill so much as I think she's a spoiled brat set on getting her way no matter what it take to get it. The way she is, imo, is a learned way of life. It's what she's known growing up.
Even her firends say she's a habitual liar. Lying doesn't mean one is ill, just an a$$.

I do agree with you that a seperate thread for possible mental health issues
would be good so as not to clog up these threads.

ok, I'll shut up now.:silenced::eek:

No - not really - the last person KNOWN to have seen her is Cindy - we have never heard when Cindy turned Caylee back over to Casey - the last documented picture of Caylee was at the nursing home.

Good Point!

Although we hear talk of a "mini vacation" --where are the pictures of Casey and Caylee
vacationing together? Strange isn't it?

No Caylee pictures for all of those 31 days??

You are absolutely right that-- the last "documented" picture of Caylee was taken
by Cindy on Father's day at the nursing home!!

another example here:

Sorry if this wins me the captain Obvious award for today- but does everyone realize that these people are running around asking people not to talk that WERE NAMED BY THEIR KID IN A POLICE INTERVIEW..

Its not like everybody here or ever went thumbing through Juvie records or the HS yearbook, closed our eyes and picked somebody..
Put the blame where it belongs... I for one have told my kids they may never play with a person named Casy ever..

Kidding, you get my point

If you look at the picture of Caylee in the white sundress closely, and zoom in on Caylee's left arm, there's what appears to be a bruise. I remember Cindy saying Caylee had a birthmark on one of her arms, but this doesn't look like a birthmark...........it looks more like bruising, and there's also a scratch on her arm.

Does it look like a birthmark or a bruise?

bruise2.jpg

WATCH THIS- think about it... Could again be prophetic, Great Job Chey-

"She said her ex-boyfriend has the baby".. DOes that mean that she is admitting Caylee is with her former BF Jesus Ortiz, possibly Caylee bio-dad? Meaning they are together in Heaven I presume, setting up the cookoo plea?
I was thinking something otherwise...what if Casey feels betrayed by Jesse for coming forward and in her own sick, demented mind, she's assigning "blame"?

I'm confused....

last week, the Anthony's said they were ready to bail Casey out the next day.... on Friday.

They never did.

Did they suddenly find out they don't have the money to bail her out & now they were hoping for a lower bond?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam