August 14 video visitation to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the exact same thing, I sometimes wondered if KC had thought of herself as the Nanny, beings Caylee was so more bonded with Cindy, the jelousy comming out in KC

It really sounds like Casey has a split personality!

Okay, I have to take my teenage son to work.....aaagggghhhh
Hopefully it will be up before I get back.

My lovely family is having leftovers, leftovers, leftovers! Let them eat cake, I say, I'm waiting to see the "Real" Anthony family. (Doesn't that sound like a reality show?)

LOL! I grabbed a few tubs of Wendy's chili and am making hot dogs to go with for my kids and hubby tonight. Not fancy, but easy and good for a cold night.

I think I should be popping popcorn and waiting for the show.

Okay, I'm gonna look stupid, but where is the video? All I can find is the article about it.

SNIPPED: http://www.wftv.com/news/18490155/detail.html

Emotional Casey Shown On "Lost" Jail Visitation Video
Thursday, January 15, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Thursday afternoon, the Orange County jail released a "lost" videotape of Casey Anthony being visited by her parents, Cindy and George. It was an emotional jailhouse visit from the start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW MESSAGE BOARD: Justice For Caylee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can someone let me? Come on! Nobody's letting me speak. You want me to talk. Give me three seconds to say something. I'm not in control of this because I don't know what the hell is going on," an emotional Casey told her parents.

Even though her daughter had been missing for more than two months, Casey said the visit with her parents made her the angriest she had ever been since the case started. That's because Cindy and George pushed her for information on Caylee's disappearance.

The "lost" tape was recorded on August 14, just moments before George yelled at a reporter who asked if he believed Caylee was still alive.

That frustration carried over during the jail visit, when Casey told her parents she didn't even want to do the video visit because the media would "have a field day with it."

"You guys expect me to have a thousand answers and I have nothing. I've been here a month," Casey said.

In the end, Casey even had a message for the mysterious Zanny the nanny.

"Just tell her that we forgive her," Casey said.

:wave: hey friend
:blowkiss:

You are correct about the posting. It was me - noone else. It was bad.

I too worry about the public viewing some posts sometimes. I'm not sure if this is protected speech or it isn't. I guess it is. I hope it is!!! :eek:
Know what I mean maybe....

It's nothing others havent done before when important news came on and took over the Anthony info. It was clear to me you did not mean what you typed, you were just joking. :blowkiss:

Called again - they're having trouble getting it up - coming any time now...

OMG I never saw thae KC tab before you mentioned it. Pretty pathetic when you think about it.

It makes me mad it should be a Caylee tab. I hate it when these cases go to trail and the victim is not referenced but the perp is.

I just read the article and I swear she is something else!!! I mean how the heck can the parents look people in the eyes and say they believe there daughter is innocent...I sure as heck know if my nanny or whomever took my child and has yet to return her I wouldn't be like oh just tell her we forgive her...who freakin cares if she ever returns her...just as long as she knows we forgive her!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stand this girl!!! There is nooooo freakin way I could ever look at this girl in the face or even be in arms reach of her because I swear I would do something not very christian! Ok...sorry, I prob should've ventured over to the rant thread. I am done now......now show us the actual video!!:furious::furious:

If someone put this video on Ebay, they'd make a small fortune in no time.

Did someone here say they accept Paypal? I just need to know how much you want and your email address, I surrender and am ready to send payment, name your price :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member