Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, this is not right. I read the topix forum. On Monday, 'Rick' posted several times. Then he left. Then what appears to be 'Faux Rick' makes 2 posts, one saying it is all a joke, the next cussing someone out. Then, like the next day, or maybe just a lot later that night, 'Rick' comes back and denounces the 2 posts, and at that time registers. Meanwhile, someone named, IIRC, Gideon, posts under 'Rick Pleasa (sp)' and makes 2 large posts bringing together all the previous posts made by 'Rick'. Now, what you are seeing on the MSN site is the mommiemouse, or whatever her name is, taking those 2 large posts and breaking them into lots of little posts, word for word.

I am sorry, and I am not trying to be a snot, however, this thread is overflowing with misinformation and it's like people aren't correctly processing what they are reading, posting it all messed up, and then others are running with it. Swag has worked so hard pulling these posts together, ask, and they will be emailed to you. Or go to the Topix threads, there are 2, and read them for yourselves.
Lanie

Thank you. I was just reading the MSN post and to me it appears someone is reposting stuff from all the Ricks at topix. As if this couldn't get anymore confusing.

Gideon, or whoever, on the Topix board, gathered all 'Rick's posts, and put them together, not in the order they were written, but more of a chronological order by what they were referring to, exactly as 'Rick' posted them, in 2 large posts. Momma moved these to the MSN site, and simply broke them up.

For example, 'Rick' posts "I speak to Cindy's mother once a week." Momma's post is an exact copy of 'Rick's post, Momma does not speak to Cindy's mother once a week, 'Rick' does.

Lanie

Why didn't he say his mother since they are one in the same. In those posts if they are "rick" they say they live right around the corner from Cindy's mom, yet Rick lives in SC. There are other 3rd person inferences as well.

I would hope he would jump at the chance to come here over a place like Topix. He sounded legit to me and if he can shed any more on this case, I would like to hear it in a civilized setting.

Gideon, or whoever, on the Topix board, gathered all 'Rick's posts, and put them together, not in the order they were written, but more of a chronological order by what they were referring to, exactly as 'Rick' posted them, in 2 large posts. Momma moved these to the MSN site, and simply broke them up.

For example, 'Rick' posts "I speak to Cindy's mother once a week." Momma's post is an exact copy of 'Rick's post, Momma does not speak to Cindy's mother once a week, 'Rick' does.

Lanie

Se help me here...if it's an exact copy, why do most of the posts say Cindy's mom", or "Cindy's mother?" instead of "my sister" and "my mother? See what I'm struggling with?

Ok.. Is this correct or not? Rick was posting about the family situation, appearing to be a friend at first, then dropped the bomb that he's really Cindy's brother?

Yes, he started out like he was a close friend of the family, but after several people asked him where he was getting this information, he admitted/claimed to be Cindy's brother. That is where the pics come in, as proof he was who he said he was.
Lanie

Why didn't he say his mother since they are one in the same. In those posts if they are "rick" they say they live right around the corner from Cindy's mom, yet Rick lives in SC. There are other 3rd person inferences as well.
I think at first he was trying to "distance" himself by saying he knew the family and then once he "got into it" and felt more comfortable he outed himself as Cindy's brother.

Ok.. Is this correct or not? Rick was posting about the family situation, appearing to be a friend at first, then dropped the bomb that he's really Cindy's brother?

It appears the person at MSN was lifting the posts from Topix.

The mother lives right around the corner from the nursing center. Rick lives in Myrtle Beach, SC. One of his brothers he mentioned as living closer and goes to mow her lawn when he is in town. He didn't mention (that I saw) where the other brothers live.

I have no doubt how much Cindy loved Caylee. I was a "caylee" - I grew up in that atmosphere - and when I became my "own" person it was tough. My grandmother basically raised me, she saw the things my mother did - but always excused them away, she witnessed many of her actions towards me and it took me YEARS to finally get her to at least admit to me what my mother was. But she only did this when she was way up in her years. It was very hard. I went through counseling - as was told to "cut all ties". I had serious self esteem issues because all a child wants is their mother's approval - and I NEVER EVER got it. My grandmother played the middle - and I shudder to think where I would have ended up had it not been for her - but yet she still enabled her and that was the most frustrating. Ok - enough - I'll shut up now.
im sorry you had a rough life .. but you seem to be strong now not eveyrone is that lucky i dont think .. but im glad you are :)

if you go to the msn community. click on General it will then give a list of all the threads.. you'll see one that says Discussion Strictly with Rick. Rick has posted on there. he's using RickA1P71

I'm not sure he should be telling such personal information, especially of how close the mother lives to the nursing home and how often she visits.

I don't. I have NEVER mentioned anything about this until tonight. But Cindy and Casey are WITHOUT A DOUBT my mother and grandmother. Period. I've seen the smiliarities and hubby has even seen it. I will not bore you with details and mine never did anything as sinsiter as this but my mother did threaten me and was jealous of me from the day I was born - I stole her thunder BIG TIME. I never understood it totally until I was much much older. I haven't spoken to my mother in almost 10 years now and my life is so much better. And some of the things I found out from extended family members after I "grew up" were real eye openers. Once I had put all the pieces of the puzzle together - I got out and got out quick. So from my personal experience - I don't feel the least bit sorry for Cindy - no way.

From my point of view, I have never seen any resemblance of Cindy acting like she feels Casey steals her thunder or jealousy....Cindy has been nothing but overly complimentary about Casey and if anything, she places her up on a pedestal. No doubt there is underlying anger on Cindy's part.....as there would be with me if, in addition to me handing out money left and right to my seemingly lazy 22 Yr Old Daughter With a Princess Complex, she STOLE thousands of dollars from me. Just sayin'.

Ok - oh man I know this is gonna hurt. I will do another mass email for anyone who hasn't gotten the document I put together. You have to PM me with your email addy and I'll send it to you. Please go easy on me - when I did this earlier my indox like to have exploded and my poor puter tower almost started smokin' - lol

I know there are some who weren't here earlier and didn't get this and I still haven't gotten a nod from Tricia to post it yet. But it does shed a whole lotta light.

I missed a whole lot today and then I missed a whole lot more this evening. How do we know that this Rick would even want to join WS? He seems to have made quite an impact on Topix.... Does anyone know whether he asked to join? Mentioned he wanted to join or at least check WS out?

We don't know. WS'ers invited him after seeing his posts at topix. That's all I think.

When he started out, he didn't say he was Cindy's brother. He seemed to, IMO, be trying to maintain some kind of anonymity at first by claiming to be a close family friend. After being questioned, and IIRC being accused of being Lee, he finally says he is Cindy's brother.

"Around the corner", unless I missed something, is where Cindy's mother lives from the nursing home Cindy's father is a patient at.

Lanie

From my point of view, I have never seen any resemblance of Cindy acting like she feels Casey steals her thunder or jealousy....Cindy has been nothing but overly complimentary about Casey and if anything, she places her up on a pedestal. No doubt there is underlying anger on Cindy's part.....as there would be with me if, in addition to me handing out money left and right to my seemingly lazy 22 Yr Old Daughter With a Princess Complex, she STOLE thousands of dollars from me. Just sayin'.
No - I think you misunderstood. Casey feels (or felt) that Caylee was stealing HER thunder from the parents. Casey was the princess - put on a pedestal - fawned over, praised, given anything and everything she could want - UNTIL CAYLEE CAME ALONG - that's when it all went south.

Se help me here...if it's an exact copy, why do most of the posts say Cindy's mom", or "Cindy's mother?" instead of "my sister" and "my mother? See what I'm struggling with?

At first he presented himself as a close family friend.
Lanie

The mother lives right around the corner from the nursing center. Rick lives in Myrtle Beach, SC. One of his brothers he mentioned as living closer and goes to mow her lawn when he is in town. He didn't mention (that I saw) where the other brothers live.

Yeah the third person postings hosed that all up :)

I found this interesting in what Rick wrote:

The pool is the logical explanation. Cindy said the steps to the pool were put away yet they appeared the next evening when she got home from work.(on the 16th) Makes sense to me. i think Casey paniced and hid the body in the shed until the 18th when she backed into the drive. She put the body in the trunk and drove around a few days to find a place to hid the body. The woods by the airport is where she probably put it. I think the 17th when the cell phone pinged there by the airport is when she was just scouting for a place to put Caylee's body. That is my theory.

If I recall, during the OTR interview Cindy told Greta the 17th is when she found the ladder in the pool.

I thought it was the 16th because I wondered if Casey put the ladder on the pool to try to stage a drowning (thus the dog hits in the backyard while she moved her around and tried to figure out what she was doing) and then thought better of that idea and moved on to the next idea, but didn't take the time to put the ladder back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea