Amy H - The Witness I'm Waiting to Hear From

crimefighter

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it odd that she is now dating RM, KC's ex? Was KC really ok with this? KC steals from her and stays over at RM on June 9th. Is Amy ok with that? I wonder if there is more here to look into. hmmm

Does anyone else find it odd that she is now dating RM, KC's ex? Was KC really ok with this? KC steals from her and stays over at RM on June 9th. Is Amy ok with that? I wonder if there is more here to look into. hmmm

I dunno, it seems like that group is a little casual about switching around. The cop with whom KC had a "relationship" was introduced to KC by Jesse G. Tony and his predecessor had now problem with passing KC on.

beyond me how all you great WS Sleuths find out this info. I'm amazed :)

I wonder if Amy is still dating him after he sold out and took money for Globe interview.:furious:

beyond me how all you great WS Sleuths find out this info. I'm amazed :)

Seriously O/T....but noticed all yer info Patty.....LOL......i'm from texas too, got the gypsy thing as well......what really screws it up though is my dad's side of the family are comanche.

Wow. How do we know this?! Good sleuthing!!! Aside from that, I don't think that any of KC's friends really care what she thinks at this point!!!

I thought it was stated somewhere that Amy was not involved with Casey's ex. She was just temprarily a roomate. They were not "living together". They were simply two friends splitting rent until they could afford to move.

How do we know this again? I do believe that there seemed to be no problem switching things up in this group. Extremely middle school (not even high school) IMO. But it wouldn't surprise me. I'd like to know how we came to this belief though?

How do we know this again? I do believe that there seemed to be no problem switching things up in this group. Extremely middle school (not even high school) IMO. But it wouldn't surprise me. I'd like to know how we came to this belief though?

Yeah I would like to know this as well. I have heard no talk of this at all until now.

I thought it was stated somewhere that Amy was not involved with Casey's ex. She was just temprarily a roomate. They were not "living together". They were simply two friends splitting rent until they could afford to move.

That's true. Amy's boyfriend, at the time Caylee went missing and maybe still, is named Troy.

Yeah I would like to know this as well. I have heard no talk of this at all until now.
From the information provided thus far, I also concluded that AH was just a platonic roommate of RH. Has there been any documentation presented as of late which states that they have developed a romantic relationship?

From the information provided thus far, I also concluded that AH was just a platonic roommate of RH. Has there been any documentation presented as of late which states that they have developed a romantic relationship?

I think it was actually stated in the 400 pgs of documents, interviews, etc that Amy and R were JUST rooming together temporarily, mainly because Amy thought she,Casey and Caylee were getting a place together...Dont ask me where, and I cant download all those docs again, if someone wants total confirmation, I will try it later though.....

I think it was actually stated in the 400 pgs of documents, interviews, etc that Amy and R were JUST rooming together temporarily, mainly because Amy thought she,Casey and Caylee were getting a place together...Dont ask me where, and I cant download all those docs again, if someone wants total confirmation, I will try it later though.....

I believe it was in Amy's interview with LE.

That's what I heard too. Wasn't this just a place Amy was staying at until the A's signed over the house to KC and then Amy would move in with KC after the A's moved out?

Casey told Amy her parents were signing over the house to her. They were going to both move into their. (hopespring Dr. Addy)

Dont quote me but I believe I read somewhere that Casey had said her parents were divorcing and that is why they were giving her the house.

I thought the whole, swapping boyfriends thing was a bit 90210 for me. But Im old, so who knows if this is the norm for these kids.:toast:

HELP!

A few weeks ago I noted a picture of the Fusian "shot girls" all wearing white t-shirts (a.k.a. wife-beaters) that had been decorated to say, "Beer wench" on them.

In this same series of pictures, I believe there was one of Amy & Casey holding Caylee between them.

I don't have it marked and now need to know if there is a way to date this photo. I think it could be very important. :confused:

Can anyone help me out???

HELP!

A few weeks ago I noted a picture of the Fusian "shot girls" all wearing white t-shirts (a.k.a. wife-beaters) that had been decorated to say, "Beer wench" on them.

In this same series of pictures, I believe there was one of Amy & Casey holding Caylee between them.

I don't have it marked and now need to know if there is a way to date this photo. I think it could be very important. :confused:

Can anyone help me out???

Post #106 of this thread says the party at Fusian with Caylee there was June 13th. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70811&page=5

Where did you get this information? Can you provide a link please?

Everything that I have read so far states that AH & RM were just roomates.

When did they start dating & how do you know this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back