GUILTY TN - Dr. Rachael Maidens, 34, murdered in her Brentwood home, 21 April 2013

Oh My, No Rest...

do you know this family?

so tragic!

stay safe! :please:

Oh My, No Rest...

do you know this family?

so tragic!

stay safe! :please:

Do not know them but of them. I will add more info as it is discovered. He is apparently on foot so that is why everyone is asked to be careful. I hate to say it, but I dont think that this will end well. That poor little baby! Havent heard anything on where the child is. :(

Do not know them but of them. I will add more info as it is discovered. He is apparently on foot so that is why everyone is asked to be careful. I hate to say it, but I dont think that this will end well. That poor little baby! Havent heard anything on where the child is. :(

What an accomplished woman, her poor child having to grow up without a mom.

EDIT: I see he's been arrested and the baby is safe, not sure where the baby is now:

Updated 6:50 a.m.

The Brentwood Police Department has confirmed that Randolph Maidens, who is suspected of killing his wife in their Governor's Club home Sunday night, has been taken into custody ending the manhunt.

From down below in the article:

Neighbor Cynthia Rosenblum, who is among those waiting to return home early Monday morning, said she often saw Randolph Maidens working in the yard of his 65 Governors Way home. She said she did not think he was employed.

“I called 911 about three weeks ago. He was running through the woods behind our house with his two dogs in a ski mask and something like a quiver on his back,” Rosenblum said. “I asked him three times what he was doing. At first he gave some incoherent answer. Then he finally said he was walking his dogs and got lost.

“My husband says he's seen him do the same thing. I thought he was a peeping tom."

http://www.brentwoodhomepage.com/br...ed-armed-and-dangerous-cms-12351#.UXU9DaJO_Sg

Interesting article above...

Per article...R Maidens had been seen going through the woods with a mask and a crossbow on his back prior to this horrible event... And that 9-1-1 had been called...

I am so glad the two year old is safe and with relatives...

RIP Dr./Mrs. Maidens.... :rose:

:praying: for those that love her...

JMO

Just getting back online today. So happy that they caught him. This story is going to be much more than what it appears. I'm so glad that the baby is safe. What a strange and tragic story.

This guy is a real strange one. He was arrested when he took a corner too quickly and flipped his 2013 Infiniti about a mile from the house. He was also drunk. Wow!

Just getting back online today. So happy that they caught him. This story is going to be much more than what it appears. I'm so glad that the baby is safe. What a strange and tragic story.

Can you give us any hints about what is to come?

am I understanding that it is not just a domestic dispute?

TIA...:seeya:

Is there any truth to what the neighbor says in the article that she/he thought RM was a peeping Tom?

TIA...:seeya:

I think that the report that I posted earlier about him crashing his vehicle was from February 23rd when he was arrested for DUI. He apparently came out of the woods behind his house about 6 am this morning and turned himself in.

He has been charged with murder and reckless homicide, so not sure exactly what all that entails. Local news says that she was shot several times. He has to appear in court May 2nd on that charge. I might try to attend if I can.

This article tells how a neighbor made contact with him 3 weeks ago when he was acting weird. I have heard of another neighbor seeing him in the ski mask at night. He's obviously "not right". I will continue to post any info.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tenn-man-a...charged-murder/story?id=19017072#.UXW30kpfKuI

Any chance this guy faked being crazy for a few weeks or months so he'd get away with murder? I'm just wondering why his wife didn't sound some alarm bells about his behavior before this, or maybe she did.

Any chance this guy faked being crazy for a few weeks or months so he'd get away with murder? I'm just wondering why his wife didn't sound some alarm bells about his behavior before this, or maybe she did.

That's a really good theory! I guess we will see in the days to come.

I just can't believe that he would kill his wife and then leave his little 2 year old daughter alone in the house. That is just beyond heartless!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back