George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how GZ being a renter has anything to do with anything...

I don't think we need to bring up things that do not directly tie to this case for murder.. But that is JUST.. MOO

Did Tricia not tell us earlier today to leave off topics alone? this has nothing to do with the case. I'm behind on my rent all the time, so what? make me a murderer? bad person? nah, I have 2 boys in college, one in high school learning to drive. I think I need to step away because some of these comments are so childish I'm about to lose my own religion, lol. MOO of course but I'm sure you will agree, lol

It is a physiological question, When your head is banged against the concrete, when you are concussed, is it possible to scream like that, vigorously, continuously?

In my own experience with even very light head trauma, when I fell off my bike, I was simply too dazed, stunned, disoriented, even when I needed to cry out for help, I was completely unable to do so for a while due to the head injury.

IMHO:twocents:

being concussed doesn't preclude ones ability to make noise. any medical person can verify that.

your experience with "very light head trauma" is interesting. if you mean to apply it to this situation, and assert that what you experienced means something in this case, I am of the opinion that it means nothing at all to this case.

Okay...I have to ask. What on Earth is the big controversy over a picture of Don West eating ice cream with his daughters? I'd guess I'm missing something obvious?

You're not...just another distraction...

IMO, it doesn't matter what DW's daughter posts online. He didn't do it, his ADULT daughter did. It was stupid, yes, but the jury is sequestered, so it really isn't an issue. IMO, the prosecution just wants to inflame the public again.

To me, So far all the prosecution's evidence has been NON EVIDENCE... JMO

someone with a gun might well be screaming for help if he were suddenly and unexpectedly attacked. ( this may be opinion, but it seems to be a fact to me.)

If he did NOT scream for help then that might make him look suspicious.

The fact he DID scream shows he did not plan to just shoot and was in fact trying to avoid id. IMO.

Okay so prosecution brings in a latent fingerprint expert who says she found one latent fingerprint on GZ gun that can not be identified. So how was that helpful?

What a waste of time.

Except, apparently, in murder cases where they too often, IMO, try children as adults. Apparently, IMO, a child can be a child if he is a victim...but can't be a child if he's accused of committing the crime.

It's all so convenient.

Please note that in the US, one can not buy booze until one is 21. So it would seem that 18 years old is really "kind of" an adult, but not 100% so. Further the legal age to gamble or for consent varies from state to state. The most common age of consent is 16.

Court's done for the day. Where are we, AZ? Just kidding....

Okay so prosecution brings in a latent fingerprint expert who says she found one latent fingerprint on GZ gun that can not be identified. So how was that helpful?

What a waste of time.

Amen...

They are saying since TM print was not on the gun, It means it did not happen...

But that does not wash for me. not yet...

OMO

No it doesn't. Him being a renter and maybe falling on hard times has nothing to do with this case. OMO
If the jury can't consider anything about Tm except those few minutes, the same should be for GZ, IMO. I find it hard to believe people are suprised others have money troubles. I'm grateful for all the people that donated to GZ. I wish he'd been honest about it and I bet he does too. But I'm grateful for every dollar because I feel without it, his defense would have suffered. i still feel he is being railroaded.

I praise him for it. He did a great job with the belligerent and dishonest Diamond Eugene and deserved to celebrate. Imo

I agree. Except it wasn't even about that witness. It was the day before she even testified. I'd be celebrating, too, if I were on the defense side of this case. jmo

Okay...I have to ask. What on Earth is the big controversy over a picture of Don West eating ice cream with his daughters? I'd guess I'm missing something obvious?

I agree.. who cares if he's having ice cream with his daughters, he has a life, too.. :)

No it doesn't. Him being a renter and maybe falling on hard times has nothing to do with this case. OMO

Please refer again to the original reply to a previous post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9624342&postcount=820"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #7[/ame]

This has to do with GZ being referred to as a homeowner when in fact he was a renter not an owner and why was he on the Home Owner's Association (HOA.)

If you read on there is a list of the many examples where GZ misrepresents his history and his credentials. He is a known liar and therefore might not be trusted in other circumstances as well. IMO, his honesty and manipulation of his qualifications are all relevant, here.

If the jury can't consider anything about Tm except those few minutes, the same should be for GZ, IMO. I find it hard to believe people are suprised others have money troubles. I'm grateful for all the people that donated to GZ. I wish he'd been honest about it and I bet he does too. But I'm grateful for every dollar because I feel without it, his defense would have suffered. i still feel he is being railroaded.

I agree with you. But George never lied about it in court. He didn't say a word about it. Nor could he be expected to speak up since he is the defendant in a criminal case. The Judge who found him to be deceitful in that instance referred to George as sitting by like a "potted plant" on the topic as though he had some affirmative duty to say something when, in fact, I'm sure he's been instructed by his attorney to stay silent. That Judge has since been removed for bias.

jmo

Please refer again to the original reply to a previous post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #7

This has to do with GZ being referred to as a homeowner when in fact he was a renter not an owner and why was he on the Home Owner's Association (HOA.)

If you read on there is a list of the many examples where GZ misrepresents his history and his credentials. He is a known liar and therefore might not be trusted in other circumstances as well. IMO, his honesty and manipulation of his qualifications are all relevant, here.

No. Him being a renter or falling on hard times has nothing to do with case. OMO

What a waste of time.

They're trying to prove that Trayvon didn't touch the gun even though no one says he did. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member