M. Nejame is now Attorney for TES

daisy7

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
I was VERY surprised to learn that M. Nejame is now representing TES and TM!

(snip)
Miller’s Florida based lawyer, M. Nejame said he is reviewing that motion. He added that he could be filing his own motion in court early next week.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

BTW, I totally agree with TM about not wanting to release personal info about the TES volunteers.

O/T P.S. Many thanks to Angel for keeping us updated with all the media reports:)

:woohoo:Glad that TM and TES has a good lawyer! Hope it is free! IMO

I was shocked when I read it. I hope that Mark gives Tim his best efforts!

I am pleasantly surprised! I think MN is a good atty with a kind soul.

glad to hear it! I am sure TM and MN will make a great pairing. I like them both

This case - it's one of the strangest I've ever seen! Everyone needs a lawyer, everyone needs immunity, lawyers and PI's come and go like in OZ - and now this - I would assume TES would already have a lawyer due to the work they do and the donations - I'm glad MN is representing them -honestly it's like a strange X-File episode!

I was VERY surprised to learn that M. Nejame is now representing TES and TM!

(snip)
Miller’s Florida based lawyer, M. Nejame said he is reviewing that motion. He added that he could be filing his own motion in court early next week.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

BTW, I totally agree with TM about not wanting to release personal info about the TES volunteers.

O/T P.S. Many thanks to Angel for keeping us updated with all the media reports:)

I believe that, soon after Mr Nejame resigned as the A's attorney it was reported here in Orlando that he was now the attorney for TM and Equusearch.

I believe that, soon after Mr Nejame resigned as the A's attorney it was reported here in Orlando that he was now the attorney for TM and Equusearch.

This is partly true, and it created an uproar because MN was still representing the A's and TM pulled out of the last search suddenly. And people complained about the pro Anthony lecture they got at the search orientation meeting held at MN's club.

In any case, this is good news since MN doesn't represent the A's anymore and Baez is trying to get volunteer records from TES.

JB wants the names of all the volunteers and the maps where they searched??!!! WHY!

JB wants the names of all the volunteers and the maps where they searched??!!! WHY!

Who knows, but it was one of the motions heard the other day and TM was upset over it on (Greta's?) show last night. Baez, IIRC, didn't win the motion. But he can still subpeona them himself. He was merely trying to get the courts to do his work for him by claiming TES was an agent of LE because LE gave him 5000.00

It was before he fired the A's. He took on TES during the second search.

I'm pleased as M. Nejame seems to have his heart in the right place as demonstrated when he tried to help the Anthony's and gave up after it became apparent that they were not going to follow his advice. I can't wait to see how JB does against him in court!

This case - it's one of the strangest I've ever seen! Everyone needs a lawyer, everyone needs immunity, lawyers and PI's come and go like in OZ - and now this - I would assume TES would already have a lawyer due to the work they do and the donations - I'm glad MN is representing them -honestly it's like a strange X-File episode!

TES probably does have a lawyer, but since the case is based in Florida they need an attorney licensed to practice in Florida.

It is so sad to see that, yet again, TM and tem need to spend their prescious time and money on this charade when it could be better used helping all the missing children! I am so mad at KC for what she has already put this group through!!!

MN is a soft spoken attorney. The saying goes..Speak softly and carry a big stick!
I put my money on MN over JB in the courtroom anyday. I don't know what JB thinks he can gain from what was searched. People searched all over Orlando. Someone just needs to throw him a map of Orlando and tell him everywhere you big ole dumba__. JB has the time and resources to investigate every volunteer for TES? Oh puhleeze. He didn't even pick up his 900.00 worth of discovery. Maybe KC is actually working on her own defense. I afraid MN will have a field day with JB. Can't wait.

I'm so glad he "crossed over from the dark side", lol.

Who knows, but it was one of the motions heard the other day and TM was upset over it on (Greta's?) show last night. Baez, IIRC, didn't win the motion. But he can still subpeona them himself. He was merely trying to get the courts to do his work for him by claiming TES was an agent of LE because LE gave him 5000.00

too lazy to depose everyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back