NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is him. His record was posted a couple of pages back by SilentStorm. It is a quite extensive record, isn't it?

I do not think he will make bail. At least I am fervently hoping he cannot.

ETA: Sorry, not_my_kids! I thought it was SilentStorm that linked the ' record!!!

Not nitpicking. I was just saying, If mine is still there, it must be alright.
I think it is, since he has been arrested for kidnapping her. His rap sheet disgusts me.

Yes, that is him. His record was posted a couple of pages back by SilentStorm. It is a quite extensive record, isn't it?

I do not think he will make bail. At least I am fervently hoping he cannot.

ETA: Sorry, not_my_kids! I thought it was SilentStorm that linked the ' record!!!

I did as well. Also the AIDS article. Last night when all were sleeping but I wasn't the only one.

Incarceration Status: INACTIVE Total Incarceration Term: 4 MONTHS 5 DAYS
Conviction Date: 04/22/2009 Projected Release Date: 08/15/2009
Primary Crime: ASSAULT ON FEMALE (PRINCIPAL) Crime Type: MISD.
Special Characteristics: REGULAR
Admission Date: 04/28/2009 Admitting Location: NEUSE CI
Control Status: REGULAR POPULATION Next Control Review: UNKNOWN
Custody Classification: MINIMUM 1 Next Custody Review: 11/01/2009
Number Of Infractions: 0 Last Infraction Date: N/A
Current Location: CUMBERLAND COUNTY Previous Location: MCCAIN HOSPITAL
Last Movement : EXPIRATION Last Movement Date: 08/15/2009

does that mean he was just released 11/1/2009?

ETA: nevermind I reread it looks like he let out 8/15/09 so the served 4 months for assualt on a woman.

Looks like he was released in August and was scheduled for a review of somesort on Nov 1st.

I did as well. Also the AIDS article.

Yes, and you provided some very interesting reading! I suppose this will now be getting his HIV medication at the expense of Cumberland County. That should run anywhere from $1,200.00 to $1,500.00 per month or more.

:furious:

Looks like he was released in August and was scheduled for a review of somesort on Nov 1st.

Anybody know what McCain correctional hospital means? thats where he was released from. is itia mental health hospital?

Yes, and you provided some very interesting reading! I suppose this will now be getting his HIV medication at the expense of Cumberland County. That should run anywhere from $1,200.00 to $1,500.00 per month or more.

:furious:

That would explain why he was housed in the McCain correction hospital before.

MCain Correctional
http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/prisons/mccain.htm

McCain Correctional Hospital serves as the minimum custody health care center for adult male inmates.

The facility first opened in 1908 as the state's first tuberculosis sanatorium in an area now known as McCain in Cumberland County (reformed as Hoke County in 1911). The name changed to McCain Hospital in 1973 and was placed under the Department of Health and Human Services. The property was deeded over to the Division of Prisons in October 1983. The name then became McCain Correctional Hospital. There is a significant health care component reflected in the facility and staffing. The correctional hospital has both acute care and skilled nursing care beds with the medical ancillary services of laboratory, x-ray, respiratory therapy and pharmacy. There is a medical staff of more than 135 persons including four full-time physicians. There are 60 acute, skilled nursing and infirmary beds, plus, on a separate floor, 222 beds dedicated to the disabled, elderly and others whose medical condition requires a nursing home-type environment.

Must not have needed a nursing home environment that bad. He was still capable of this. Another one that played the system at the cost of a child.

He could have been in trouble in his younger years and those records are sealed. IMO.... Just a thought

and possibly in juvie till 21 therefore no record before that. I don't think this guy just up and starting at 21.

IMO, it is very possible for someone to enter a mobile home without anyone hearing them. The floors in mobile homes are solid and unless a door needs to be "oiled", the doors don't squeek. Some homes may have carpeting which would act as a sound barrier.

I totally agree with you, I am renting a mobile home right now which I think is 25 years old! Its been rented for years, so the condition isn't great although we have done a lot of fixing up while we live here till we move on our property.
Anyhow, Ours is a 3 bedroom and when I am in the bedroom on the end I cannot hear anyone knock on the door, bang on the door, anything! Several people have told me they banged and banged cause they knew I was home and I didn't hear anything what so ever.
I won't even take a shower unless hubby is here because I know that I would have no chance of hearing someone walk through the door.
As much as it creeps me out to say this, I believe someone could walk through my front door and take one of my children if I am in bed.

The fact that LE never released the name of the BF leads me to believe this could very well be Clarence Coe, or at the very least he is someone who has visited the home socially. I am interested in knowing who else lives at the Brookwood address, since it seems the BF was living with mom, I doubt the BF kept a home on his own, maybe a family member's home? The BF had to go somewhere once their home was declared uninhabitable. I also want to know if the video cameras lead them to their suspect or something else.

They seem to have found her clothes, along with any evidence of a forensic value that was on them.
He has enough felonies, so I am sure his DNA is on record...

But then I can't say that for sure, because he is only charged with kidnapping, so it might be from the video or from the 7 year old.

I agree with you, MommyInHighHeels. And I am so anxious for the PC!

I have no doubt that your home is in beautiful condition, Patty G! I am sure you would keep it that way.

There are some very beautiful manufactured homes in Florida that even have the concrete patios and so forth. The areas are extremely nice. But the one where Shaniya lives or lived (ugh) is up off the ground and not well maintained. It is just my firm opinion that no one could go into that small a home and no one hear it.

I am willing to admit I could be wrong, tho!!

:blushing:

I know it sounds like I am trying to defend mobile homes; just trying to explain that mobile homes are more solid then what is perceived.

All mobile homes are off the ground and sit on cinder-blocks. Some might be sitting on top of a slab, but the mobile home itself sits on cinder-blocks in order to level the home as the wheels are still attached to the steel frame underneath.

"Modular" prefabricated manufactured homes that are placed on a foundation and have no wheels.

I agree with you that it seems impossible for someone to enter Shaniya's home without being heard. I feel someone had to be sleeping in that living room because of lack of sleeping quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288