FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, considering how many weeks they stayed in Aruba and went back after that for weeks again.

They were little known during the Aruba/Holloway searches. I believe that case moved them into the forefront of search efforts.

when sheriff was asked about Misty, and if he believed she saw Haleigh in bed at 10 pm he said "she has been extensively interviewed"...she is the suspect, I have a feeling. Why not clear her? Waiting on test results from crime lab. Seems to me with all of the resources being used here, this wold be crime labs top priority, or very close to the top.

They either have absolutely NOTHING to go on and are not ruling anyone or anything out.

Or...

Misty's story doesn't jive with them either...

Ya but if you read this board, Misty is uneducated, a drug addict, a hooker and the list goes on. Just find it very hard to believe that people think she could of done something to Haleigh, or knows anything about what happened and is not giving it away under intense questioning by FBI and LE.

I really don't think we are going to learn that she did anything to Haleigh.

We may, however, learn that she was not at the house the entire evening and may have left the kids unsupervised.

Yes it's easy enough to know what numerical means. However, it is not common where I live to ask someone "what's the numerical?".
Let alone that it was asked by a 911 operator of a person in what appeared to be an emergency situation.
Here, a 911 operator is taught (as part of their training) to speak very simply and calmly to people. Maybe it's not the same there.

It really doesn't matter I just thought it was pretty rude for someone to assume it was considered stupidity to use the term "whats your numerical" instead of "whats your house number" it is a great and vast country that we live in and this thread seems to run rampant with country, southern, stupid, dumb, generalizations.

They were little known during the Aruba/Holloway searches. I believe that case moved them into the forefront of search efforts.

Yea, I guess so outside of TX. I leaned about them earlier than the Holloway case when they came out here to search.

Before I go, if anyone is interested in looking into two cousins she has in Tenn on myspace, here are their pages.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=178057214

and

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=100325897

Got a link that proves these are actually cousins?

I realize they are myspace friends of Lindsy's that are from Tennessee, but that, to me, does not prove they are Misty's cousins.

Yes it's easy enough to know what numerical means. However, it is not common where I live to ask someone "what's the numerical?".
Let alone that it was asked by a 911 operator of a person in what appeared to be an emergency situation.
Here, a 911 operator is taught (as part of their training) to speak very simply and calmly to people. Maybe it's not the same there.

I'm from NYC. Never in my life have I been asked "what's the numerical". I never heard that expression before. I guess because Misty didn't give the full address that is why she was asked for the "numerical".

It really doesn't matter I just thought it was pretty rude for someone to assume it was considered stupidity to use the term "whats your numerical" instead of "whats your house number" it is a great and vast country that we live in and this thread seems to run rampant with country, southern, stupid, dumb, generalizations.

Thats exactly why I asked if it was a southern thing.

It's like grits. Around here we would say grits....thats a southern thing.

I really don't think we are going to learn that she did anything to Haleigh.

We may, however, learn that she was not at the house the entire evening and may have left the kids unsupervised.
I tend to agree there...There are so many sexual offenders, creeps,etc...It is like shooting fish in a barrell over there...All it takes is one with a plan.
I wonder when the house will be "given back" to RC and MC?

Were they referring to James Lane when the media asked about the sex offenders previously living at that address?

when sheriff was asked about Misty, and if he believed she saw Haleigh in bed at 10 pm he said "she has been extensively interviewed"...she is the suspect, I have a feeling. Why not clear her? Waiting on test results from crime lab. Seems to me with all of the resources being used here, this wold be crime labs top priority, or very close to the top.
Early on I thought they said it was a top priority with the crime lab. It's almost been a week, I'd think there would be results back by now ~ if there's any indication of a stranger inside the house. Of course that would also depend how many people have been inside the house since it was last cleaned too. There might be fingerprints everywhere. MOO

They either have absolutely NOTHING to go on and are not ruling anyone or anything out.

Or...

Misty's story doesn't jive with them either...

I don't see how Misty's story could jive with anyone...

lol. this isn't verbatim, but what about:

"hair?"

"it's kind of long and curly."

"what color?"

"she's white."

"no, what hair color?"

What that tells me is that Misty likely has not had much experience dealing with Law Enforcement in the past- and that the assumptions being made about her being a criminal are nothing more than disgusting speculation.

Were they referring to James Lane when the media asked about the sex offenders previously living at that address?

No name was mentioned. But basically all the reporter's questions are something we've been talking about here for a few days.

Um, if I was giving my address and someone asked me for the numerical, I wouldn't consider it stiupidity...imo, not being able to make the connection between the words number and numerical is pretty darn...well, you know. Maybe if English was her second language, but it's not.

Let me add a little to my last post...

I don't see how Misty's story could jive with anyone...

She is guilty of something, what that something is, is the question!

No name was mentioned. But basically all the reporter's questions are something we've been talking about here for a few days.

I know, I was just asking for opinions on which SO they were referring to.

Can someone help a Myspace virgin with a question?

I just looked at Chad's myspace and right above his friends list is an application or something that says *hot azz of the day* and *view hot bikini babes*

I'm confused because I thought several posters said that Chad liked boys, did I read that wrong?

It has not been confirmed which sex the victim was. It's been assumed it was male because of the teen males that CR has as friends on myspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23