Status
Not open for further replies.
he's still missing
single focus is to find robert
family still coming in to Boise
Main priority for Boise PD, and other agencies, FBI, Team Adam
missing from oak park apartments
new investigators arriving daily
thanks to volunteers, and again today, they are tremendous asset. their effort is supported
going in many diff directions, cannot discuss the leads.
Hopeful they are going to find robert.
asking city to assist them in putting together a timeline for friday. Talk to your children, find out if they had contact with Robert on Friday. Very important info
house to house continues. Over 100 RSOs interviewed.
concerned for robert's welfare.
family tells LE that he likes to explore and check out hiding places. LE asking ppl to check their sheds, garages, etc.
Another presser at 7pm.

sorry nurse, I posted it a few posts back :(

I didn't catch who those people were in the back row behind the police. I assume one couple was grandparents, but who were the younger couple (the woman with the teddy bear)? It didn't look like Robert's mother to me...

The woman with the teddy bear was the aunt the "family spokesperson"

Hundreds of volunteers help in the search for missing boy

Hundreds of police and volunteers are once again spread out across a wide area of the Boise Bench today hoping to find a missing boy.

Eight-year-old Robert Manwill has been missing since Friday night.

At this morning's briefing, Boise Police gave us an update on what Robert was wearing.

He has on faded blue T-shirt, with a Superman logo. He was also wearing blue jeans and dark sneakers.

Police told us there is no evidence of an abduction and family members continue to fly in from across the country for support.

More: http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-jul2809-volunteers_missing_boy.85a06217.html

I missed something...is this aunt (family spokesperson) the sister of the mother or the father?

Search for missing boy: More than 100 registered sex offenders have been interviewed

Boise police are working Tuesday to recreate a detailed timeline of what Robert Manwill did on Friday — the day the 8-year-old disappeared and sparked a more than three-day intensive search in his neighborhood around south Vista Boulevard in Southwest Boise.

Police now say the boy was last seen wearing a faded blue T-short with a Superman logo, blue jeans and dark tennis shoes. He went missing from a playground at his mother's apartment complex near the intersection of Vista and Targee Street — about half a mile from Interstate 84 and even closer to the New York Canal.

Police, FBI agents and more than 100 volunteers have scoured the neighborhood, looking for nooks and crannies where the boy may have hid — including tiny places where a small boy could tuck himself.

[snip]

Robert lives with his father in New Plymouth, but was visiting his mother and her family Friday, police said.

More: http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/848190.html

Going back to the father of the 8 month old there is a sealed case for Baby Boy Ehrlick in 2005. What does that mean? That the child wasn't even named? And that is not the 8 month old because that happened in 2008?

Ok, wait wait wait ... that sealed case can't be for the 8 month old, 2005 was years ago! It is obvious that this baby with the sealed record died before given a name ... now, WHY is this a sealed record and HOW did he die? We are pretty darn sure that this "baby boy" and the 8 month old have the same father (question, he was 8 months old at the time of the incident right ... not now?) because of the last name. Are there any records of wierd medical visits for Robert since Ehrlick came into the picture?

Ok, wait wait wait ... that sealed case can't be for the 8 month old, 2005 was years ago! It is obvious that this baby with the sealed record died before given a name ... now, WHY is this a sealed record and HOW did he die? We are pretty darn sure that this "baby boy" and the 8 month old have the same father (question, he was 8 months old at the time of the incident right ... not now?) because of the last name. Are there any records of wierd medical visits for Robert since Ehrlick came into the picture?

That's what impatient was saying. It can't be the same child.

I don't think it is "obvious" that the boy died before being given a name. I don't even think it's obvious that this child is dead. It's possible, yes, of course. But, they could have concealed the name to protect the child if the case was that of abuse, esp. sexual abuse. Because it's sealed, we really don't know anything other than it being a case of Mr. Ehrlick and a young male child.

The sealed case is more than likely the actual abuse case, with a typo in the date. jmo

That's what impatient was saying. It can't be the same child.

I don't think it is "obvious" that the boy died before being given a name. I don't even think it's obvious that this child is dead. It's possible, yes, of course. But, they could have concealed the name to protect the child if the case was that of abuse, esp. sexual abuse. Because it's sealed, we really don't know anything other than it being a case of Mr. Ehrlick and a young male child.

Oh yes I was agreeing with impatient, sorry if it seemed otherwise. :waitasec: Hmmmm, I jumped to conclusions on the other things ... darn it. Sorry again, I have been following some other cases today and working too and then saw that post and was taken back! SORRY GUYS! :rolleyes:

I am so used to a child that dies being called "baby boy or girl" for a while, if not forever. So, I guess even though records are sealed they sometimes take extra precautions and don't state the name either? Wish we could find out more on that file but I know it isn't to be.

I PRAY YOU COME HOME SAFE AND SOUND ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone good at finding marriage records? Just wondering, since Robert's mom was married to Charles Manwill, but now her last name is Jenkins...I'm just curious if Jenkins is a new married name, or if it's a maiden name. If it's a new married name, Ehlrick probably isn't the current boyfriend.

I missed something...is this aunt (family spokesperson) the sister of the mother or the father?

I don't know if this has been answered or not?

When looking at veromi.net, the mom's name brings up and associate named Trish Jenkins, I am wondering if the family spokesperson is Melissa's sister? And wondering if Jenkins is the maiden name?

Is anyone good at finding marriage records? Just wondering, since Robert's mom was married to Charles Manwill, but now her last name is Jenkins...I'm just curious if Jenkins is a new married name, or if it's a maiden name. If it's a new married name, Ehlrick probably isn't the current boyfriend.

I think it is the maiden name, I think I found her parents when looking for records, but let me verify that by going through my history for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo