LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep coming across a reference to GA's description of the sound the maggots made in the trash bag at the tow yard. Where can I find this?
Was it in the latest deposition that was released, if so I must have missed it.

I believe it is in the latest deposition by the State.

I keep coming across a reference to GA's description of the sound the maggots made in the trash bag at the tow yard. Where can I find this?
it was in his deposition to the State Attorney just released. Don't recall the page but you may find it referenced in the GA Depo thread. We discussed it there. I was one of them.

How did I not remember reading that first time around?!
Thank you for the page reference.

I hope the SA when cross examining George on the stand, pulls out a garbage bag with a pizza box and some maggots and does a little demo for the jurors.. to see if they can hear hamburger cooking.. ;)
:too much info:

I was just reading the Privelege Log filed on behalf of D. Casey, besides the spelling errors of his name, does anyone know why his attorney is claiming to be KC's attorney or this an error too? This is at the bottom of page 1. Also statement 3 of page 2 refers to KC not DC. Will this document be bounced by the judge?

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21405276/detail.html

It may be. I found a reference by CNN that stated Diana Tennis is not part of the defense team. I think this is an error.

Forgive me for double posting but I probably should have put this question here in the first place - also posted in discrepencies thread. In the gas can incident on the 24th, GA told KC he wanted the triangular jack stands to use on CA car, and he was heading to Kc's car to get them. She beats feet and pulls the gas cans from the car but there is no mention of those jack stands. I think he alluded to the fact the jack stands were down in the spare tire area of her trunk. I realize he was probably stunned by her outburst and thrusting the cans at him, however - he didn't get what he was after initially (except to prove KC stole the gas cans) there was no mention of those jack stands after that. Did cops find the jack stands in the trunk? Where did they end up?

I seem to remember that early on in the case Caylee's DNA may have been compared to GA and LA because there was talk of possible abuse issues... Does anyone know if Casey's DNA was compared to GA?? I was just wondering if the reason he has little to do with her discipline is because he's not her bio???

I seem to remember that early on in the case Caylee's DNA may have been compared to GA and LA because there was talk of possible abuse issues... Does anyone know if Casey's DNA was compared to GA?? I was just wondering if the reason he has little to do with her discipline is because he's not her bio???

There is not a report comparing Casey's and George's DNA, but if you look at the detailed charts listing their alleles, Casey's DNA profile is consistent with her being the child of Cindy and George. I checked because I wondered the same thing. ;)

Was there any mention as to whether the garage door was still open when LE officers and Detectives all came to the house that night? And with Casey and Lee in and out of the garage (which is connected to the inside of the house by a door)...wouldn't that overwhelming smell have been noticed? Lee says it was overpowering when he got to the house.
Did any of the officers actually go into the garage that night? I know Cindy said something about the Lanyard being in the garage? and she assumed LE took it..is that right?
Do you think they smelled it right away but had to get a warrant to take the car? Would getting a warrant take that long?

Thank you, kindly, AZLawyer, for your response! I haven't yet figured out how to quote from my blackberry!

Forgive me for double posting but I probably should have put this question here in the first place - also posted in discrepencies thread. In the gas can incident on the 24th, GA told KC he wanted the triangular jack stands to use on CA car, and he was heading to Kc's car to get them. She beats feet and pulls the gas cans from the car but there is no mention of those jack stands. I think he alluded to the fact the jack stands were down in the spare tire area of her trunk. I realize he was probably stunned by her outburst and thrusting the cans at him, however - he didn't get what he was after initially (except to prove KC stole the gas cans) there was no mention of those jack stands after that. Did cops find the jack stands in the trunk? Where did they end up?

I don't think G ever wanted the jack stands or wedges....he just wanted his cans and knew (or suspected) KC had them. So after she fessed up and said 'here's your f'ing gas cans' there was no need for the wedges. He busted her for the cans, and that was the end of it.

I remember Cindy saying mama doll used to be Casey's..I swear I did.. Does anyone have a link? Not sure if it was in a doc or a video... Anyone remember this?

Does anyone recall what the text was of the SMS Cindy send to Casey on July 15? TIA

(if possible, at what time did she send that message?)

What is the name of GA's best friend (from Ohio?) who was at the Anthony's home the night KC came home on bond (I think it was that night). I couldn't find him on our Cast of Characters list, but I think his name was Jim?

Thanks much, in advance.

What is the name of GA's best friend (from Ohio?) who was at the Anthony's home the night KC came home on bond (I think it was that night). I couldn't find him on our Cast of Characters list, but I think his name was Jim?

Thanks much, in advance.

I think it was Jim Campbell. GA told the SA his name in the hearing when he testified about the bondsmen, when JB was trying to exclude LP's interview.

http://www.wftv.com/video/20492634/index.html minute 9:37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member