FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

Oh heck no. But wait, I'm old too! Any youngin's know?

Strange though, they didn't invite Mallory. Maybe Lee and Mallory hadn't been dating that long back then.

I got the impression there is not a good relationship between CA and Mallory.. When asked on the stand if she was close to CA, she said not as close as we used to be. I wondered at the time what that meant.. but it could be something as simple as CA being so involved in ICA's trial and so in-your-face certain that ICA didn't harm Caylee (even though she obviously thought she had back when they didn't know where Caylee was) that she didn't have time for LA and M. How's that for a l-o-n-g sentence???

Thanks to those of you who stomached through Geraldo to give us the report. I can't stand him - and now I know he and JB are BFF, I have more reason to dislike both of them!! LOL

Boy that clip of CA and LDB about CA remembering a pop up ad from 3 years ago cracks me up every time I see it. CA almost belly laughs at how crazy it is and being asked about her meds .. it's like an inside joke between them.

LP says GA busts into ICA room and demands to know what happened to Caylee and ICA tells him for once in his life to quit acting like a cop and act like a father.

OMG LP theory is that CM wants to tell the judge that OSCO was listening in on JB and his clients conversations but JB doesn't want that brought in. Did I hear that right.

huh?? CM has LOST a little gray matter.... (IMO)

Boy that clip of CA and LDB about CA remembering a pop up ad from 3 years ago cracks me up every time I see it. CA almost belly laughs at how crazy it is and being asked about her meds .. it's like an inside joke between them.

I can't remember pop up ads from a week ago, much less 3 years ago.

LP says GA busts into ICA room and demands to know what happened to Caylee and ICA tells him for once in his life to quit acting like a cop and act like a father.

He has consistently said that and Tracy said it too in her LE interview. I do believe that.

Used to believe LP knew what he was talking about - not much anymore but this is one of the comments I believe

Did anyone else notice ICA crying during Lee's testimony? It was the hardest I have seen her cry yet- looked real to me. Even had eye/cheek twitches going on.
What in the heck do you think They were so upset about? What's the latest speculation? I just can't think what it would be, unless ICA had accused LA of being the father of Caylee.

It occurred to me today that somewhere, somehow CA got the idea that KC got pregnant by Lee. Now, let me see, where would a story like that have come from? KC maybe? THAT's why she was crying so hard when her brother was on the stand. I think that's what he overheard of his parents conversation and it explained why he had been left out of the festivities of his niece's birth. He didn't know why until then and he went to the DT with that information to get it straight. His sister must have lied about that AND the abuse.

He was more hurt that his parents even remotely thought he may have been the father. I don't blame him but it took him overhearing that to realize it. She (KC) knows how much this has hurt her brother and she was the cause. If there was anyone else in the world she truly loved besides herself, it was her brother. Her lies have once again caused irrepairable damage.

Used to believe LP knew what he was talking about - not much anymore but this is one of the comments I believe

Yes, I believe it also but, it got to LP through Tracy, his bodyguard/employee that stayed with KC while she was under house arrest. So LP is the "third party", nonetheless, I believe it to be true.

Oh geesh. The incredible, unbelievable River Cruz....
Can't wait to hear her testimony.

But ewww, GA text to her saying "I need you in my life". that's bad.

Oh the picture they showed earlier was Krystal Holloway who says she knows exactly what happened to Caylee. They are saying that Krystal claims to have given GA $24,000

Cindy's testimony about chloroform- I wish LDB would have asked if she searched ANYTHING with the word "dog" or "pet" or "ill" during the chloro search frenzy...

Someone posted a link to the document with the searches. There were searches for flea products.

If GA sent the text to KH during the memorial.....it makes more sense to me....I can see GA needing a friend at that time.....maybe it is innocent on his part. maybe?

I've been trying to search for the William Fitzgerald who was on earlier but can't find him anyone that does please let me know.

I don't think if KH is called she will be credible at all.

Yes, I believe it also but, it got to LP through Tracy, his bodyguard/employee that stayed with KC while she was under house arrest. So LP is the "third party", nonetheless, I believe it to be true.
You are right. I forgot that.

No.... Mallory said she IS close to Cindy Anthony NOW but wasn't as close to her in 2008 as she is now.

I got the impression there is not a good relationship between CA and Mallory.. When asked on the stand if she was close to CA, she said not as close as we used to be. I wondered at the time what that meant.. but it could be something as simple as CA being so involved in ICA's trial and so in-your-face certain that ICA didn't harm Caylee (even though she obviously thought she had back when they didn't know where Caylee was) that she didn't have time for LA and M. How's that for a l-o-n-g sentence???

Thanks to those of you who stomached through Geraldo to give us the report. I can't stand him - and now I know he and JB are BFF, I have more reason to dislike both of them!! LOL

This is what LP has been saying. That OCSO listened in and found out where Caylee's body was. Then it was leaked to Roy Kronk through his girlfriend.

OMG LP theory is that CM wants to tell the judge that OSCO was listening in on JB and his clients conversations but JB doesn't want that brought in. Did I hear that right.

It occurred to me today that somewhere, somehow CA got the idea that KC got pregnant by Lee. Now, let me see, where would a story like that have come from? KC maybe? THAT's why she was crying so hard when her brother was on the stand. I think that's what he overheard of his parents conversation and it explained why he had been left out of the festivities of his niece's birth. He didn't know why until then and he went to the DT with that information to get it straight. His sister must have lied about that AND the abuse.

He was more hurt that his parents even remotely thought he may have been the father. I don't blame him but it took him overhearing that to realize it. She (KC) knows how much this has hurt her brother and she was the cause. If there was anyone else in the world she truly loved besides herself, it was her brother. Her lies have once again caused irrepairable damage.

Wow. I think that sounds very logical. So ICA may have been crying genuinely for how she threw LA under the bus. But why was he so angry when the baby was born? Because CA said to let it go?

Oh the picture they showed earlier was Krystal Holloway who says she knows exactly what happened to Caylee. They are saying that Krystal claims to have given GA $24,000

Didn't she get into some kind of legal trouble involving stealing or something along those lines? I don't believe has ever even had 24,000 pennies to her name, let alone gave them away.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneetchysneetches
Back