TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that REALLY the mayor or is she just saying that? If it is...oh boy. That will be a huge media draw.

yep thats mayor Anise Parker, very popular with the gay community in here in Houston

Is that REALLY the mayor or is she just saying that? If it is...oh boy. That will be a huge media draw.

That's the real mayor; our mayor happens to be a lesbian. Mona is a lesbian and not shy about it. All asides.

Her myspace has malware attached, be careful.

Mayor is not going to be happy about this, and I like this mayor.

I think it is the same person, even in this city, there can't be two...

As a boxer would she be into steroids???? abuse certain drugs?

Possibly. But a non-boxer could abuse certain drugs, too, so it's still all up in the air.

Added: if so, effects include masculine effects including voice changes, and body hair increases, and baldness. Excessive use can cause mood issues, and hostility, and a "sense of invincibility" according to livestrong.com's article (source: http://www.livestrong.com/article/197919-side-effects-of-steroids-for-women/ )

Does that seem to fit? Yes, but then again she is into working out, and might just have the body type. For all we know, she might be really into having an ultra-clean-running body and completely anti-drug. For that matter, we dont' KNOW for sure that suspected-Mona is boxer-Mona.

connections... make sure they are made within the tos here.

((this can be potentially explosive so please do so with verve and caution))

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she's possibly gay and this had something to do with Jonathans mom moving in with the roommate, I believe Joanthans's mom is obviously straight and her relationship with the roommate was strictly platonic, but i'm not so sure Mona believed that and flipped out or something, or Maybe mona is straight and mona and SD got busted together by Jonathan.. I don' tknow...those are the only 2 motives i can think of right now...

I think Mona is totally in love with a woman by the name of Star...so still don't know the connection as to why Jonathan came into the mix.

honestly what do they know here?

If I lived in a village and were to go to the sage of all knowledge I would not stop here.

We must go back to what was first reported...visit videos and ferret out the truth that might be out there in the media format.

I also take one hard lesson learned from my true crime author friend. He told me to NEVER EVER PUT MYSELF IN THE MENTAL SHOES OF A MURDERER. He told me that unless I had committed murder myself I would never be able to extrapolate those heavy shoes. And HE IS RIGHT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. So at this point none of us knows what malfeasance and bad connections have led to the death of this child. We are bystanders. Just remember that while digging you may lead to things you cannot relate to or fathom. that is alright. as most of us are not murderers or party to it.

I am just tryijng to pass on a lesson I learned. I hope it was not too gruff and I hope I did my author friend some justice.

I always climb WAY out of the box and start peeking inside to see what I can find. :)

I believe Renee said she had only had him for 6 weeks....6 tiny weeks.

6 tiny weeks, 3 weeks which were spent apart from her new husband, presumably with Jonathan, because of unamed circumstances.

Not one bit of normalcy there, I am afraid.

Houston media should be embarrassed at the mess they have been made at reporting this case...I am embarrassed to read most of it, even as I know it is probably mostly inaccurate...it's like reading the National Enquirer at the checkout but pretending you're not...

she may have broken in and claimed mom said it was okay to take the tv...maybe the kid was hiding and calling mom when the phone was taken from him

But then why did Mona get on the phone and tell Angela's co-worker that it was an emergency?

Why would Mona want to make SURE Angela knew an emergency was going on in her home? Why wasn't Mona afraid that Angela would call the police? That would be the expected response to being told there was an emergency in your home followed by a hang-up.

Why did Mona answer Angela's phone when Angela called her home after the hang-up? Why would Mona WANT Angela to hear her voice if she was about to do a heinous murder?

If Angela hadn't yet met Mona, would JF have met her? If JF hadn't before met Mona and couldn't identify her why did Mona need to kill him?

moo

so many unanswered questions. im still curious the connection between her and the stepfather...why did JF have to be the victim?? just doesn't make sense at all :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361