2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be Christine interviewed in the article and not Kristina? I thought Christine was the friend of CA that sometimes watched Caylee and spent the day at the park with her, and that Kristina is LA's girlfriend and the one recorded on the phone conversation with CA. Anyone know?
Kristina is Casey's friend, the one who was there for the 1st call Casey made from jail, she recalled being with Casey and Caylee in the park on June 12, 13, or 14th. She's the only one who showed any emotion during that phone call. Mallory is LA's girlfriend. Casey said during that phone call she knew Lee was there because she saw Mallory's car on the news and to put Lee on the phone so she could get TonE's phone #.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could start a thread just for KC to answer and we could offer her immunity? I can't tell you how many possible scenarios have gone through my head on this case. I have decided that once this case is done, I am done sleuthing, it has consumed way too much of my thought :crazy:

Thanks so much for that link. I have been so worried about the alligator factor.

Hate to say it, but may be an issue. Maybe? But there were some high-school kids in a suburb of Ft. Lauderdayle, Florida that killed a guy who picked on them alot. The decide to dump his body in a swamp hoping the alligators will remove the evidence. They eventually unravel due to guilt and are arrested. His body was recovered. This happened in 1993 and a movie "Bully" was based on the murder. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bully_(film)

Wouldn't it be nice if we could start a thread just for KC to answer and we could offer her immunity? I can't tell you how many possible scenarios have gone through my head on this case. I have decided that once this case is done, I am done sleuthing, it has consumed way too much of my thought :crazy:

I too am thinking of retiring from sleuthing when this is over. How do we know when it's over?:waitasec::confused::rolleyes::bang:

Anybody can say what they think Casey might have done with Caylee, she doesn't know for sure and is really just guessing based on the evidence, stick a picture that makes Casey look evil and poof you have a story. I bet she also said that Casey was a good Mom and she didn't see her abuse Caylee like a lot of her friends has said. What she thinks Casey did with Caylee is one of the theories talked about, even the part of killing Caylee to get back at Cindy.

I too am thinking of retiring from sleuthing when this is over. How do we know when it's over?:waitasec::confused::rolleyes::bang:

When they find that sweet baby, dead or alive. If they don't find her, we will just be tortured with the unknown :behindbar

Anybody can say what they think Casey might have done with Caylee, she doesn't know for sure and is really just guessing based on the evidence, stick a picture that makes Casey look evil and poof you have a story. I bet she also said that Casey was a good Mom and she didn't see her abuse Caylee like a lot of her friends has said. What she thinks Casey did with Caylee is one of the theories talked about, even the part of killing Caylee to get back at Cindy.

Agree!
Just because someone makes a scarry face, doesn't make them evil. Maybe just joking around. The Globe is obviously going to use the worst looking photo they can find, or photoshop.
If she thought she was evil before, why was she friends with Casey at all?

When they find that sweet baby, dead or alive. If they don't find her, we will just be tortured with the unknown :behindbar

Not the same situation, but the detectives searching for The Green River Killer took many years to find the right person. They even interviewed the killer Gary Ridgeway and didn't think he was the person years before they figured it out.

The public put a lot of pressure onto LE in that case. A lot of frustration by the public as well as the detectives. Sometimes we like to think LE knows so much about the case and are just holding back for more evidence, and that is true in most cases, but not all.

I think public pressure will definitely keep LE on their toes until they solve this case. But I do think it will be a difficult case for them.

Could it be Christine interviewed in the article and not Kristina? I thought Christine was the friend of CA that sometimes watched Caylee and spent the day at the park with her, and that Kristina is LA's girlfriend and the one recorded on the phone conversation with CA. Anyone know?

I think LA's girlfriends name is Mallory?

No kidding!!!! Casey Scrapbooking @ JB's Office coz.....It's All About Casey!!! :crazy:

Did anyone notice the new cut and color? Since when do visits to an attorney's office include Salon Service? This is an absolute mockery.

Did anyone notice the new cut and color? Since when do visits to an attorney's office include Salon Service? This is an absolute mockery.

OMG I know! She is getting everything she's ever wanted, Fame, Attention, and having a secret that the whole world is begging her to give....

She is the most narcisstic, ego-manical, person I've ever seen.

I think LA's girlfriends name is Mallory?

That is her name. Casey referred to Mallory's car being in the driveway when she made the comment to Cindy about her "cameo" on TV. I believe this was the first jail phone call.

Can you find the whole article on line? All I see is the home page with a short teaser about the story?

OMG I know! She is getting everything she's ever wanted, Fame, Attention, and having a secret that the whole world is begging her to give....

She is the most narcisstic, ego-manical, person I've ever seen.

No wonder she wears Paris Hilton shades, struts like her, and even has that pouty look on her face. She really thinks she is going to be rubbing elbows with the hollywood elite soon.

Is there a link to the full article yet? Has anybody read it?

Mallory is LA's gf. Kristina wen to Underhill Lake w/ KC and Caylee.

If I were Kristina I would absolutely sell my story to the highest bidder!

But then I would donate that money to TES or to LE for searching for Caylee. :(

It looked to me like the rag darkened the photo (or something along those lines) to make it appear that there is a black eye. More sensationalism. Not saying Casey would not have done this, since I believe she did kill Caylee, I'm just thinking the black eye is not genuine, but anything is possible.

So does anyone know exactly what this Kristina says about Casey in the article besides the headlines?

Yes. Check the first post on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021