2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy had to know there was no nanny and no job.

Didn't AH state that? When CA found the photos from Anything but clothes party the jig was up? She knew KC had no job and wasn't out of town on business?

Warning: Respectful disagreement coming :)

I do not think there is anything wrong with graduating from an alternative high school! And it certainly doesn't mean you won't be successful in life! :) I chose that path for my own life because I was able to graduate a year before my class did. I am a business owner now and have been for 11 years. I am not a millionaire but eeeek, I don't really think high school determines the rest of your path in life. High school IMO is pretty insignificant in the big scheme of things.

Agree. I am a strong believer that success has nothing to do with where you came from and everything to do with where you end up.

I think she is in her hometown or not far from it, in a halfway house, her dream team are not going to foot the bill for hotel food clothes hair etc, is there not halfway homes in the States like here in Canada that they can go to, till they get on their feet, or not, either way I do not see any of them footing any more bills from her, I think from now on it will be cash up front!

I think there are a number of eccentric well off men all around the world that have offered to take her in, like having a pet Leopard or Boa constrictor. Excitement of having something "Dangerous". She would be his paid "Personal Assistant" with benefits (not talking 401K or Health Ins.)

My niece has worked for Kodak in their photo booths division for 5 years now and has worked her way up to a regional manager. I find your characterization of that type of job highly offensive.
I'm happy for your niece, and that she had the ingenuity to become a regional manager. Casey spent maybe 4 months taking pictures of tourists, but I'll grant you that she earned a paycheck during that time. Is that what you consider being a valuable, productive member of society???

My niece has worked for Kodak in their photo booths division for 5 years now and has worked her way up to a regional manager. I find your characterization of that type of job highly offensive.

I think the post was meant to suggest she could not hold that job longer than 4 months. Despite have the support of her patents for baby sitting, etc

Didn't AH state that? When CA found the photos from Anything but clothes party the jig was up? She knew KC had no job and wasn't out of town on business?

IMO she had to have known before that. The stories were so ludicrous.

You can always look at the bright side...........

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The financial fallout from the case against Casey Anthony could cost lead defense attorney Jose Baez his home.

Foreclosure documents indicated Baez owes more than $650,000 to creditors. Baez said he blames his foreclosure on the real estate downturn.

Baez purchased his lakefront home three years ago for $670,000. On Wednesday, he admitted it's only worth about half of that amount.

In a foreclosure complaint, Baez's creditor, U.S. Bank, claimed, "the installment, which became due on the note and mortgage on Sept. 1, 2009, and each payment thereafter have not been paid."

In the mortgage he signed, Baez financed $601,000. He agreed to pay $4,500 a month plus interest. In the foreclosure complaint filed in May, he owed $655,000.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/24425702/detail.html#ixzz1SPFpeIuj

What? He hasn't made a payment on his house in almost 2 years and the bank hasn't foreclosed? I don't get it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that article is old. He's probably paid up by now.

According to her defense team, that is disputed. Her daughter never was missing.

Leaving the murder charge out of this......

This is not disputed -

1) She didn't report her missing daughter for 31 days.

OMG I could never stop loving one of my children. Never. I would want them to accept personal responsibility, be punished, whatever, but I would never stop loving them. It might be necessary to tell them that I wanted to break all ties (although I can't imagine) but I would always love them.

I could quit the verb version of love, but not the noun. :innocent:

Sorry but the majority think she got away with murder and there was no justice for her crime against her baby. There will be justice tho. I hope she has a miserable life every single day of it. Thats what she deserves. She is downright evil. There is nothing good about her.

In my opinion, Casey Anthony has served her time for the crimes for which she was convicted. Like anyone else who has done that, she has earned and deserves a second chance and a fresh start at life. I don't know how she's going to manage that, given the level of hatred for her and the venom being spewed about her, but I hope she figures out a way.

Watching her release unfold over this weekend has been very telling. Reading the truly awful things that people are saying about her all over the internet showed the down side of human nature, but there was an amusing element to it, too. At one point she was apparently in at least 6 different states and Puerto Rico at the same time. :lol:

Hey, I agree she shouldn't become a burden on society, but that can be quite a difficult accomplishment if no one gives you a chance. I see it first hand every day where I work.

Having said that, obviously, she will need to get a job from someone who is willing to hire her and within the realm of her capabilities. I don't know her from Adam, so I have no idea what her skills or capabilities are. She may well have to start with something menial job and work her way up. She may well need to get her GED or go to college so that she can to begin rebuilding her life.

It's hard enough for anyone convicted of a felon, but it will be even more difficult based on the high profile nature of the trial.

I know she shouldn't be prevented from getting a job. That's a big difference from be entitled to a job.There's a lot of people out there that carry a lot less baggage then KC.Should people be hired from the top or the bottom?

yes. that is exactly what I interpreted as well. He went about it in a roundabout way because he was asked "are you paid by the defense?" not are you working for the defense?" tricky, tricky

At $400 to $600 an hr, no less....He was sure he billed for 20 hours...That's about the going rate for witnesses. All the testing is part of those 20 hours of which he sits and waits. The majority of his time was testing and very little interaction.

ETA: I am wrong. I was quoting Psychiatrist...sorry. I imagine Psycholgistrs may ask between $100 and $300..depending.

I would love to know how much Baez billed the State. It must be over a million...easy.

I am struggling with my responses to what is going on with Casey now. I admit I'm not convinced she was guilty of premeditation but I do think she almost certainly somehow is responsible for Caylee's death. And certainly she did many strange and downright wrong things in the aftermath.

But even so, I am trying very hard not to wish her ill. For my own karma or spiritual health or whatever, I am trying not to perpetuate the negativity the Anthonys put out into the world. We've seen them all lie, hate, accuse, and god only knows what else. And I'm sure some of that is embedded in their functioning and will only continue.

But it would be satisfying on some levels if someone as damaged as Casey could somehow, genuinely, could find her way to redemption. More important, the world does not need more evil or pain. So I don't want to see anyone do anything horrible to her. And I will do my best not to succumb to glee or schadenfraude (sp!?) if she's caught working a stripper pole or ripping off some gullible admirer. If by some miracle she can change, and in some way start contributing something good into the world, how can I oppose that?

I for one do not think Caylee drowned in that pool i believe that little girl died in the trunk of that car with duct tape surrounding her little head. This was no accident as i see it! JMO.

she should be in jail! we should not be sitting here wondering where she is and how rich she will be because she murdered her child.

Mark Lippman, Cindy and George's attorney, said today on JVM HLN that JB called then yesterday to see if they would be decoys. They said "No", because according to Lippman it was too dangerous.

I found it interesting that only yesterday he was making plans. Wow!!

I always thought, during the trial, that he was flying by the seat of his pants. Evidently he procrastinates a lot of things.. JMHO

He must have been having a hard time because no one wants anything to do with her. They know people want to do her in and they certainly do not want to be in the front of the line.
Even the guards with the automatic weapons did not want to protect her. After all who wants to take a bullet for a child killer??

whilst you are posting about her, she will be looking. Ive done with all this now. You are all enabling her to continue. Thank you. *advertiser censored*
Good, I hope Casey does read Websleuths and discover how vile and hated she is, because she is a murderer who got away with it! I am not enabling her in the least, you can thank Cindy and Jose Baez and the rest of her defense team and the jurors for that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs