Dan Rassier: Former POI **Wrongly accused**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sas he's been interviewed by authorities many times, has never hid from them. Taken polygraph you name it. Hes not the guy.

Perhaps you misinterpereted what I was saying. He has told us he has information he can't share with the public "at this time". No follow up has occured.

Perhaps you misinterpereted what I was saying. He has told us he has information he can't share with the public "at this time". No follow up has occured.

That's the authorities telling him to not discuss specific information with the public. Hes shared that with them already.

That's the authorities telling him to not discuss specific information with the public. Hes shared that with them already.

They know more and I don't like that anymore. Not 25 and a half years later. I think people are ready for more information. Guess what, more information could pressure a confession after it becomes so obvious.

They know more and I don't like that anymore. Not 25 and a half years later. I think people are ready for more information. Guess what, more information could pressure a confession after it becomes so obvious.

Keep on dreaming

Dear Jacob, it has been 2 and a half years since I visited the site of the abduction for the first time. I came home determined to make a new voice for you, that the mystery surrounding the man known as a POI becomes known. I have worked your case every day as hard as I can, unfortunately, we are no further in this investigation then when I first posted 2 and a half years ago. It's still my opinion that at this time we still must get down to the mystery of why your neighbor is still a POI. We're running out of time. Mike

Is someone ill and you believe info will be lost?
Dear Jacob, it has been 2 and a half years since I visited the site of the abduction for the first time. I came home determined to make a new voice for you, that the mystery surrounding the man known as a POI becomes known. I have worked your case every day as hard as I can, unfortunately, we are no further in this investigation then when I first posted 2 and a half years ago. It's still my opinion that at this time we still must get down to the mystery of why your neighbor is still a POI. We're running out of time. Mike

What a strange post Sas

A couple of things that stick in my craw....
1. DR saw 2 vehicles traverse his driveway(1 in the afternoon, 1 at the time of the abduction)....he stated he is 100% certain that the afternoon driver is the culprit. Therefore, he(the afternoon driver) is also the night time driver/abductor. This being the case.....the abductor exited the scene that night with Jacob....and he had a different vehicle...switching from a Monte Carlo with a tan finish, white top, to a smaller, darker vehicle.
2. #1 stated above being the case....why search the outbuildings when Jacob was spirited away in a vehicle? And beyond that.....why state that 'someone may have buried a body on the premises'? Why would an abductor abduct and then return to the scene of the crime? To conceal(bury) the body....?

*as an aside....how does DR know that the afternoon driver is also the night-time driver(abductor)?

The flaw in your theory is he has been misquoted. He didn't have anything to do with this if you look at the information.

The flaw in your theory is he has been misquoted. He didn't have anything to do with this if you look at the information.

The good points cGorg made above are straight from DR's mouth so no misquoting there.

He collected newspaper clippings, recorded news stories, and wrote in his journal for 21 years. He is the only person in the area that may have saw something related to the crime and is gagged by LE not to tell all he knows yet. He became a interesting person in 2010, so he has something to do and more to share in this case.

He collected newspaper clippings, recorded news stories, and wrote in his journal for 21 years. He is the only person in the area that may have saw something related to the crime and is gagged by LE not to tell all he knows yet. He became a interesting person in 2010, so he has something to do and more to share in this case.

Nope nothing to do with this. No evidence points to him and no motive either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member