2008.07.31 Greta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leila

Reaction score
Jamie Colby filling in tonight. Talking with Steff Watts who interviewed the best friend/DJ/roomate of Tony. The DJ says the last time he saw Caylee was Friday, June 13th.

Steff says LE is searching........and their search is based on what evidence they found in the car.

Interview with Cindy - FBI - they didn't ask the Anthonys a lot of questions. They mostly told them about procedure and asked if the family had questions.

Edited to add another tidbit............Casey said that Caylee's father was killed in an accident on his way to Caylee's birthday party last year.

Interview with Cindy - FBI - they didn't ask the Anthonys a lot of questions. They mostly told them about procedure and asked if the family had questions.

:waitasec:

I want to say B.S......five hours more then this was talked about....

Just said that Cindy contradicted Casey on the father dying on his way to Caylee's party. Cindy said father had never even met Caylee.

Casey sure likes to use her daughter as a pawn in any "pity me" lie she can use, huh?

coming up on Greta/ Casey's friend will be talking about Caylee!!

:waitasec:

I want to say B.S......five hours more then this was talked about....

Yeah..........I was thinking about that too......why spend 6 hours with the FBI if all they're talking about is procedure and asking if the family has any questions.

What are they talking about now?

Talking about Jeff Hopkins and how he said did NOT introduce her to the babysitter.

Jeff Hopkins was contacted by FOX News...said Casey can't be trusted, that he wasn't really friends with her, and that he never knew a Zenaida or introduced her to a nanny.

Casey said Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis about Caylee being missing. Jeff Hopkins emailed and stated that he did not introduce Zenaida to Casey. He alluded in a later email that you can't trust what Casey says. He was interviewed by investigators.

And he is not happy that his name has been brought into this, that his name is in the affadavit.

Well, Greta's show is definitely more of Casey's lies being slowly uncovered but the fact still remains that no one knows where Caylee is. I am hoping that the recent search finds something. With each passing day, it seems less and less likely that Caylee is going to be found alive.

The legal panel is all saying the same thing.........Casey will not get out of jail........even to the extent of extending the formal charging an additional 10 days. They seem to be focusing on when charges will be filed. Local attorney thinks any future trial will have to be moved out of Orlando.

Did jeff say anything about knowing Juliet Lewis

No, he didn't say anything about knowing Juliet Lewis - no one asked him that question. But that would be a good question!

Finally someone said it-

(Roughly quoted)

"The most important day in this is the day we find out what happened to Caylee."

The black woman said this, didn't catch her name.

Jamie Colby filling in tonight. Talking with Steff Watts who interviewed the best friend/DJ/roomate of Tony. The DJ says the last time he saw Caylee was Friday, June 13th.

Steff says LE is searching........and their search is based on what evidence they found in the car.

Edited to add another tidbit............Casey said that Caylee's father was killed in an accident on his way to Caylee's birthday party last year.

Well it is encouraging to hear that searches are being done. Aside from the GP's backyard, I think this is the first I have heard about any search at all. It is also encouraging that there were some clues in the car that give them some place to start a search.

Salem

This is more strange to me. The DJ said that Caylee and Casey had been living with them at Tony's until the 13th and Casey left and did not return with Caylee. Didn't say when Casey returned, but I thought that Casey and Caylee lived with GPs until the 16th.
Also, we know that Caylee was with Cindy on the 15th. This is so confusing. Anyone have any ideas how all this happened?

DJ says last time he saw Caylee was on June 13th.....the Father's Day video was taken on June 15th.

Does anyone know who took the video? Did Cindy have Caylee visiting the nursing home?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member