Patrick McKenna (Famous PI) On Defense Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am cornfused can someone splain it to me?

So I try to scoop y'all. ?
Thanks for the re-do.
This guy is like your GI Joe Doll, but real. I am pre-planning for him to pizz me off.

"What would make me the most proud -- it sounds corny," he said, "would be to locate who really did it."

Ya think after 15 years (& a civil conviction) he's still looking? I bet he'd say so & say the same thing about KC if given the chance.

So I try to scoop y'all. ?
Thanks for the re-do.
This guy is like your GI Joe Doll, but real. I am pre-planning for him to pizz me off.

No one knew what you were talking about LOL.

"What would make me the most proud -- it sounds corny," he said, "would be to locate who really did it."

Ya think after 15 years (& a civil conviction) he's still looking? I bet he'd say so & say the same thing about KC if given the chance.

Yes amysmom,

It's also very upsetting that anyone could jump on the defense bandwagon will such intentions, especially since this case involves an innocent baby whose mother is accused of her murder.

I can't stomach it.

When I first saw that line "what would make me the most proud...", I hadn't read the rest of the article, and hadn't noted the date was 1995. LOL I was getting realllllly angry!

If any of you have any doubts about the fact that reasonable doubt could be created in KC's case - read the following. I'm tellin' ya, as soon as I heard that Dr. Lee was helping out the defense, I immediately became suspicious and then had to resign to the fact that this case might not turn out the way I originally thought it would. Now add Patrick McKenna to the mix, and I definitely think there's gonna be alot of pizzed off people on here. Doesn't anybody remember how racism was brought into the OJ trial? Don't you remember it was all due to the High Profile private investigator? The difference between any regular private investigator and a high profile investigator...is...MONEY! Money can find a whole lot of hidden things...and create reasonable doubt...which I keep beating down! Keep in mind that the OJ trial was a slam dunk case if ever there was one...yet he got off! Why? He got off b/c of his high profile panel of experts, experts in every field needed on his team. Wow! Please read on, the link is supplied. Due to the length of this article, I'm only supplying the chapter related to the PI. Let the rants begin...

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/simpson/siege_11.html
O. J. SIMPSON
By Thomas L. Jones
Cop Under Siege
Detective Mark Fuhrman became a major target for the defense team when evidence surfaced of his racial attitude over the years he served with the LAPD. Many observers of the trial considered that Judge Ito had seriously erred in allowing the defense to ask the detective whether he had used the word "" in the previous ten years. By doing so, Ito essentially changed the complexion of the case. The relevance of Fuhrman using a racial epithet within the last ten years really had no bearing whatsoever on the investigation.

Why do you need a guy to dig out "ghosts" and phantom agendas if one has a real solid defense? Methinks they don't have one and are looking to put out as many smoke machines and mirrors as possible.

Why do you need a guy to dig out "ghosts" and phantom agendas if one has a real solid defense? Methinks they don't have one and are looking to put out as many smoke machines and mirrors as possible.

:clap::clap::clap:
ITA!!! This has been the agenda since day (thirty) one :rolleyes: and has only gotten worse since Baez became her attorney.
IMO, it all really started with Baez proclaiming to the world that we would understand EVERYTHING once the perp has her day in court. That's a pretty lofty claim, and I'm sure Baez remembers his statement well.
It's all they can do at this point. :boohoo: As the evidence mounts, all the defense can do is discredit, cast doubt, and "dig out ghosts".

:clap::clap::clap:
ITA!!! This has been the agenda since day (thirty) one :rolleyes: and has only gotten worse since Baez became her attorney.
IMO, it all really started with Baez proclaiming to the world that we would understand EVERYTHING once the perp has her day in court. That's a pretty lofty claim, and I'm sure Baez remembers his statement well.
It's all they can do at this point. :boohoo: As the evidence mounts, all the defense can do is discredit, cast doubt, and "dig out ghosts".

I remember how quiet and somber JB became after Caylee's remains were discovered. IMO his entire plan hinged on LE never finding the body. Now he's trying to come up with plan B,C,D and E.
He's desperate. And Judge Strickland is no Judge Ito,TG!

I want to know what mysterious entity is behind the defense getting all of these high-profile names involved on this case, and what their agenda was/is. This is one of the most bizarre cases of defense power build-up I have ever seen... (in regards of not involving someone famous or high-profile)

I remember how quiet and somber JB became after Caylee's remains were discovered. IMO his entire plan hinged on LE never finding the body. Now he's trying to come up with plan B,C,D and E.
He's desperate. And Judge Strickland is no Judge Ito,TG!

Yes we will be spared the Dancing Ito's!!! TG!

Wonder if this guy won't work on the boyfriends, fusion, other seedy aspects.

Looks like this is going to be a very contested trial. I still don't understand why the Prosecution said "end of year, a year", etc.. Thought they were ready to go.

Looks like this is going to be a very contested trial. I still don't understand why the Prosecution said "end of year, a year", etc.. Thought they were ready to go.

No doubt he will be working to throw everyone else under the bus. Hopefully Judge Strickland will put limits on what can come in.

Radio, should we send Judge Strickland a clock now, or wait?

:rolleyes:

I had to search out Patrick McKenna to make sure he is the same one from the OJ case and now I am satisified he is the same one.

Based on his address and this article ....

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2008/04/13/s1c_turnpike_0413.html

Private eye Pat McKenna of West Palm Beach says he unearthed the call at the Florida Highway Patrol earlier this year after he pored over records and tried to track down details for Sanchez's defense.

McKenna is the investigator who discovered the bombshell tapes in the O.J. Simpson murder case of a detective's racial epithets and identified a key defense witness for William Kennedy Smith in his rape case.

This only furthers my suspicians that theres "someone" funding these well known names. Casey has no money!! then again.......was it actually $ -or- BS that got OJ off ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail