Possible Victim: Fire Island Jane Doe, UP9098, found Davis Park Apr 1996 & Ocean Parkway Apr 2011 - Karen Vergata

An interesting angle the TS killer. Fluke once maid reference to a local crossdresser who lived in Oak Beach. Then you also have Cherri Bombs owned by an Oak Beach resident and from what i remember reading cherri bombs had transexuals working there and maybe even a tranny night...

I've been trying to find out who owns Cherri Bombs for a few years now. <modsnip>

NamUs UP #9098

Case Information
Case number: 96-1355
Date found: April 20, 1996 19:00
Date created: August 11, 2011 11:45
Date last modified: April 12, 2013 14:30

Investigating agency
date QA reviewed: September 21, 2011 05:14
Local Contact (ME/C or Other): Agency Suffolk Cnty Med Examiners Ofc
Phone 631-853-5555
Case Manager: Stephen Jacobs
Phone: 631-852-6551

Demographics

Estimated age: Adult - Pre 50
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 50 years
Race: White

Sex: Female
Weight (pounds): Cannot Estimate
Height (inches): Cannot Estimate
Body Parts Inventory (Check all that apply)
-- Torso not recovered
-- One or both hands not recovered

Body conditions
Not recognizable - Partial remains with soft tissues
Probable year of death - 1996 to 1996
Estimated postmortem interval - 15 Years
Circumstances
Location Found

Address 1: Blue Point Beach
Address 2:
City Davis Park
State New York
Zip code
County Suffolk

Physical

Hair color Unknown or Completely Bald
Head hair
Body hair
Facial hair
Left eye color Unknown or Missing
Right eye color Unknown or Missing
Eye description

Scars and marks

Right lower leg has a 3-1/2" scar on the lateral mid leg area, a 1" linear scar on the lateral mid to lower leg and a 1/2" scar on the medial ankle.
The left leg has a 2" surgical scar with adjacent suture scars on the medial left ankle.

Finger and toe nails
The decedent had red toenail polish on all toes.

Medical
Prior surgery
The decedent may have had surgery on her left ankle.

Fingerprints

Clothing and Accessories
No clothing or accessories

Dental
Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
DNA
Images

RE: scars. While they could have been scars related to a procedure, they very well could have been scars related to an accident. Perhaps a car accident, where the motor compartment is pushed into the cab, motorcycle accident, or barbed wire, etc. It would be interesting to know if any were recent or the degree to which they are faded, etc. Could just be various scars requiring sutures over a lifetime that seemingly could appear related if viewed as a whole. IMOO.

It's likely just coincidence but I noted these bodies with scars, fractures, and/or other medical conditions:

legs w/scars
blue point beach/fire island
skull

dec 1999
male severe scoliosis
rt hand healed fracture

nov 2000
male surgical staple/previous fracture

jan 2010
piney pt plum island
craniotomy

There was a guy by the name of truthspider who used to post here. He was a very pro-CPH theory guy. He was smart as well. He always believed that the key to this case lays with the unknown victims. Identify the unknowns and identify the killer.

Lots of male victims with surgical scars frednenda. One even had a steel rod in his back. How are victims who have had serious physical injuries able to have major surgeries (legs on fire island, Steel Rod, Surgical Stables) etc able to go with missing without being reported? That doesn't really make sense. You'd think if they were homeless they wouldnt have healthcare sooo....

What kind of medical place performs all these different surgeries? What kind of doctor was KU, the doctor who lived in OB? Its looking like this is someone who has access to medical records and can tell when a patient has no family

Lots of male victims with surgical scars frednenda. One even had a steel rod in his back. How are victims who have had serious physical injuries able to have major surgeries (legs on fire island, Steel Rod, Surgical Stables) etc able to go with missing without being reported? That doesn't really make sense. You'd think if they were homeless they wouldnt have healthcare sooo....

What kind of medical place performs all these different surgeries? What kind of doctor was KU, the doctor who lived in OB? Its looking like this is someone who has access to medical records and can tell when a patient has no family
Wouldent the steel rods and other medical implants have ID numbers that could be traced down to the hospital where the surgery was performed and eventually down to the patient?

Several years ago my sister broke her femur in an accident resulting in her having to have a steel rod inserted and I am pretty certain it had some sort of id #.

I'm confused... what victim, connected to the LISK case had a steel rod in his back?

I'm confused... what victim, connected to the LISK case had a steel rod in his back?

I think it might from this article about unidentified bodies found on Long Island (not directly related to LISK)

FOUND: Dec. 24, 1999, Suffolk County

White male, 42-51 years old, stainless steel rod in back, severe scoliosis, right hand healed fracture. Black denim pants, black Nike sneakers. NCIC#: U-370001697

http://archive.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/

That's the one Fred. And while we cant be sure that he's an SK victim...my point is that the other SK victims with serious surgical scars imply that conclusion

Just jumping in here: Been away on the Alexis Murphy (VA Serial Killer, IMO) and Relisha Rudd cases.

Medical Parts have serial numbers. I remember a case where an UID victim was IDd by the serial # on her breast implants. No doubt these metal parts have something like maker's ID marks, too.

I read the link provided by post # 168. A little disturbing. It explains why the unidentified may remain that way. It does not have to be that way. The attitude among some MEs and LE is the reason. Shameful.

Why did Jane Doe have red nail polish on her feet? Does the SK have a red nail polish fetish...I believe yes he does and i believe i have evidence to prove it. Cherries also had pink toe nail polish.

Wonderful! Turn your evidence over to LE, and keep the details under your hat to avoid compromising an investigation should the information pan out. Not to mention, should you be mistaken, at least you won't be guilty of making false claims against an innocent individual in public.

Why did Jane Doe have red nail polish on her feet? Does the SK have a red nail polish fetish...I believe yes he does and i believe i have evidence to prove it. Cherries also had pink toe nail polish.

Is it unusual for ladies to wear nail polish on their feet? Is it the tattoo artist, the highway workers or cpaul? Did I leave anyone out?

I'm reposting here:

Hi Rachel & Josh here, some of you may have read we are partnering with Tricia & Websleuths on a docu-series covering 5 unsolved serial killer cases. LISK is one of them and we would like to work with websleuthers in helping to identify the Jane, John, and Toddler Does connected to the case. We definitely understand there's been a lot of time and energy put into this already by websleuthers and the community, we're hoping to inject new energy into identifying. We will have a access to wide television audience who in additional can hopefully help.

I'll be posting to the threads for the other identified, please don't be shy... contact us. We are looking for some lead websleuthers to work with us as well, please reach out. Already we've heard from a lot of you on LISK and other cases. It takes a village!

Best,
Rachel & Josh

If we are to assume that all bodies found on ocean Parkway have been disposed off by the same killer....then our story begins in 1996 with the legs found at Davis Park Fire Island..... at some point the discussion needs to start again where the story began...

If we are to assume that all bodies found on ocean Parkway have been disposed off by the same killer....then our story begins in 1996 with the legs found at Davis Park Fire Island..... at some point the discussion needs to start again where the story began...

It has been suggested that these remains may have found their way to fire Island due to the Noreaster conditions during January 1996...the only problem with this thought is the legs were contained in plastic bags...mmm..and found at easter...still with enough flesh and detail (nail polish).......could the legs at Fire Island be this serial killers first mistake??????

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielle79903
Back