VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possibility. Didn't WH say there was a report of her phone at the airport? If she left on March 3rd before she was reported missing, she could have possibly gotten a ticket for a pretty cheap price and hightailed it out of VA. With her being shy and not wanting attention all the media attention could be keeping her away.
Another piece of identification she could have with a different name is a social security card. With those three she could easily get a job somewhere. If someone said she looked like the girl that disappeared she could say yeah how weird but my name is Angelica L not Anjelica H.

That would make sense if she had a big suitcase filled with money.

I have to say...this is the snarkiest and rudest FB page for a missing person I have been on. And I've seen some dooooozies! Why have a page...SMH.

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome?fref=nf

I agree. Just read one comment that says the Facebook page is for others to only post comments for JH that have support and empathy. Even people that just ask a question or ask about a certain flyer get their heads bitten off. Well, ok. But empathy and support for JH are not going to find AJ.
One person asked if a search could be organized in a particular area and got the response,"Call your police department." It is like they really don't want anything actually done besides putting up fliers that you print yourself.

What's also strange is that the adoption took place so quickly. Based on much of the story here I believe it had more to do with teaching someone a lesson than out of love and family values.

I think this might be in part due to his controlling personality. EVERYTHING IS HIS you see that a lot in his statements where everything belongs to him. He also seems to have a need to control/manage all situations

Or unless she knew where she was going she would have a place to stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess you can't rule it out due to the fact that people have done that.

I suppose I should say the reason why I'm putting so much out there is because if Anjelica has somehow found her way to this page, I want her to know why Mel wasn't a bigger part of her life. I want her to know that he has never stopped thinking about her or missing her.

JH may not want her to know the truth, but I d*** sure do

Maybe they're not looking for something like that. Something to be aware of. For 13 years Anjelica's last name wasn't Hadsell. I know since 9/11 they have tightened down on id checks and what not, but I imagine she would still have a school id that says her real last name and a birth certificate that has that as well so that gives her two forms of id with a different name.

I know it's a slim hope but if she honestly wanted to disappear, I think she could with that. I keep hoping she joined the military and is just away at boot camp and that's why she hasn't come forward. I know, I know security clearances would have turned up her real identity. Not really possible, but I do believe she could start out fresh with the other two pieces and it doesn't seem like there has been so much national coverage on it that she couldn't have.

WH supposedly gave her 200 dollars, maybe she used that to go to Montana. That's where her mom disappeared to when she took Anjelica from her dad. Maybe she made friends up there and that's where she's hiding out at.

There are various possibilities that exist besides the one that everyone keeps pointing at. I'm keeping the hope alive that she will turn up like the other missing girl did. I don't know if she will want to go back to her mom if she does, but if she is possibly reading this I just want her to know that I have a bedroom that has been waiting on her for a very long time. We would be overjoyed to have her with us. There is not a day that goes by that her father has not thought of her. We have gotten constant updates about her through other channels and we have never stopped loving her.

If she is reading this and wants to start fresh Mel, Lily, Scooby, Messina, Sebastian and I will keep her safe. No one will hurt her and we will help her to do whatever she chooses to do. We support her 100% and love her 100%

Anjelica, wherever you are you know how to reach your father. Call us and even if we have to drive clear to Montana we will come get you as fast as we can. We will western union you money in the meantime so that you can stay safe till we get there.
RBBM

Now this is the type of statement I've been waiting to see on the BAJH FB page - with pertinent changes of course. A heartfelt plea directly to AJ to let her know she is loved and not in trouble. It bothers me to no end that no one has "spoken" out to AJ on SM. To me anyway, such a statement is way more powerful than a balloon release.

Perhaps this is how JH feels in her heart but doesn't know how to express it. I don't know. I'm sorry no one in her support group is able to help her get the "focus" back on AJ. A post like this would be a wonderful start. Heck, it gives me hope and I don't even know AJ!

When a person goes missing, don't the police usually go to their house, talk to the mother, look in her room, go thru her diary if there is one, etc. Has this been done? If not, why not? Do police have her phone? Secondly, what in the world is wrong with her mother?? Who is she afraid of if WH is in jail? Is she working with the police on this case or throwing them out the door, too? And lastly, who is brenchen (and Mel)? TIA, trying to keep up.

But... this section is "Requirements for Foster Parents in Virginia" I'm not sure the same criteria would be applicable to a person filing as an adoptive parent. One would think so, but foster parent and adoptive parent have different legal definitions.

It also said pre-adoption? Either way, the bank robbery charge and b&e's would have been enough.

I suppose I should say the reason why I'm putting so much out there is because if Anjelica has somehow found her way to this page, I want her to know why Mel wasn't a bigger part of her life. I want her to know that he has never stopped thinking about her or missing her.

Brenchen, my heart hurts for you, Mel, Zach, the girls and anyone else who is grief stricken and genuinely cares for Anjelica. Hugs.

Way back in the beginning , I asked a local who claimed to know AJ, if she usually carried a purse. Poster replied that she'd never seen her carry one. I then asked about a travel bag, because I simply can't imagine she came home from college without taking a travel bag full of clothing, personal item, etc. I followed up by asking Zach about that travel bag...was it found in the house or was it missing? Can't recall if Zach ever answered that, but a few days later, another local said that Josh said he was sure her suitcase (travel bag, whatever) was missing from the house.

Okay...that was just a quick review so that everyone can follow my line of thinking here.

I don't think that AJ would carry her regular clothes in the same bag she carries her softball things in. Athletic clothes get pretty nasty. So maybe there were 2 bags? I don't know. But if her travel bag, with her clothes/personal items/etc. IS actually missing, then what are the odds that WH (or any other abductor) took AJ against her will and thought to bring that travel bag? I just think that didn't happen. That's why I've always believed that AJ took that bag and left the house of her own volition. Now...did she go to WH's hotel room? I think so. BUT, it is possible that she took that bag and went somewhere else. Maybe to nephbro's house...who knows? It seems MORE than obvious to me that WH is lying about ALOT of things, especially the gas station meeting, so it's almost impossible for me to believe that he doesn't know what happened to AJ. If I'm following where my logic leads me here, I would have to say that I honestly believe that AJ took her bag and went to WH's hotel room. What happened after that? I can merely guess.

JMO

Incidentally, the type of clothing found on S Battlefield, appear to me to be all athletic clothing. So if there was a gym bag AND a travel bag...where's the travel bag and/or it's contents?

I hope LE soon confirm if the clothing found was AJ's.

I recall someone doubting they were her's because she is in college and the shorts found were h.s softball shorts. My son is a junior in college and, STILL, wears his h.s varsity clothes. A lot.

I think this might be in part due to his controlling personality. EVERYTHING IS HIS you see that a lot in his statements where everything belongs to him. He also seems to have a need to control/manage all situations
As a general rule, controlling humans of this nature get very volatile when they can't control what they own. They lash out because of the "how dare you defy me" attitude. I've seen it. It tends to come with a one-track mind as well. Very dangerous.

Thank you so much for sharing. It clears up so many questions in my mind. I cannot even imagine what you & your husband are going through. I pray that she returns safely & soon!

I sincerely hope she finds your message and you are finally reunited.

I missed the posting about how WH was able to adopt her if you guys were still around. ESPECIALLY with his criminal record of rape.

I am sorry but a coke head does not give up $300 in a week unless it is to a drug dealer. Plus I think that people knew how his philandering with teen girls is fully blown when on drugs. I think they kicked him out because he was starting to slickly put the moves on AJ everytime she came home. I wouldn't be surprised if she told moms several weeks prior that wh is a creep and he tries to hit on her and her friends. Wes is only 36 with a habit and a violent past. So pardon me if I dont see him as a pillar of the community who just got caught up.

Brenchen and Mel I think all of our hearts break for you. IMO, it seems JH worked very hard to exclude people in AJ's life. People who she no longer needed or wanted. People who would have had a positive influence in AJ's life. I think she was dependent on AJ. She was scared to lose her. I think she has serious self esteem issues and didn't want AJ to love any one more than her. But that is not how parents should behave. You should encourage and foster your child to have a good relationship with the other parent/ex-partner. Unless of course it was a bad situation. From what I have learned I don't see that from you, Mel or Zach. I see love. I see the three of you doing everything possible to bring AJ home.
I pray for a positive outcome. I pray Mel isn't too hard on himself.

Come to think of it, there did seem to be a certain coked-up fervor to WH's public pronouncements.

Can someone please tell me where the "coke head" information is coming from?

TIA

Way back in the beginning , I asked a local who claimed to know AJ, if she usually carried a purse. Poster replied that she'd never seen her carry one. I then asked about a travel bag, because I simply can't imagine she came home from college without taking a travel bag full of clothing, personal item, etc. I followed up by asking Zach about that travel bag...was it found in the house or was it missing? Can't recall if Zach ever answered that, but a few days later, another local said that Josh said he was sure her suitcase (travel bag, whatever) was missing from the house.

Okay...that was just a quick review so that everyone can follow my line of thinking here.

I don't think that AJ would carry her regular clothes in the same bag she carries her softball things in. Athletic clothes get pretty nasty. So maybe there were 2 bags? I don't know. But if her travel bag, with her clothes/personal items/etc. IS actually missing, then what are the odds that WH (or any other abductor) took AJ against her will and thought to bring that travel bag? I just think that didn't happen. That's why I've always believed that AJ took that bag and left the house of her own volition. Now...did she go to WH's hotel room? I think so. BUT, it is possible that she took that bag and went somewhere else. Maybe to nephbro's house...who knows? It seems MORE than obvious to me that WH is lying about ALOT of things, especially the gas station meeting, so it's almost impossible for me to believe that he doesn't know what happened to AJ. If I'm following where my logic leads me here, I would have to say that I honestly believe that AJ took her bag and went to WH's hotel room. What happened after that? I can merely guess.

JMO

Incidentally, the type of clothing found on S Battlefield, appear to me to be all athletic clothing. So if there was a gym bag AND a travel bag...where's the travel bag and/or it's contents?

The flyers on BAJH state that she is 5'1. Is the bag missing more of a softball bag than just a regular gym bag. Equipment bags for softball and baseball are HUGE. I wonder if anyone saw someone other than AJ carrying that bag. If so...did it appear to be unusually heavy?

Terrible thought i know but it could be important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa