The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:
Hilarious!

miles_draken said:
Do you know how many psychics it takes to screw in a light bulb??
Two, but nobody has figured out how to get them inside the light bulb yet.
Regarding psychics... I will eat my words when a psychic finds ONE of the THOUSANDS of missing people or solves a crime for the first time. Until then, I will just have to utilize my ignore button option here at webslueths. (the only time I have had to use ignore here).

Talk is cheap; gossip and speculation is worthless, and everyone has an opinion. Some have gone beyond mere speculation in many of these unsolved cases and put their time and money where their mouth is. As far as psychics are concerned - or at least as far as this psychic is concerned, I'd suggest you remember that the 'ignore' button works both ways. I've posted much of my own work, on my own website, simply so, when the cases are eventually solved, people can see for themselves what fits and what doesn't.
As far as interpretation is concerned ....... there's not much you can do when a person tells you ...... "The next murder victim found will have shoulder length medium brown hair; she will be wearing a blue shirt, jeans, tennis shoes and there will be something worn on her left hand that is important. She will be dragged from her home, or a vehicle [I feel metal] and will be struck one time. The first blow will take her down and she will live only seconds after she hits the ground. She will be found in an area where there is a gravel turn around, and if God is willing and the creeks don't rise, maybe we'll have the answer to more than a dozen years of questions."
This is a direct quote from information I sent to my local police. It is but one example of my work. There are hundreds that I could give.
The next 'murder victim' to be found was Lisa Burkhammer. She'd been missing for 12 and 1/2 years by the time she was found. The chief of police had started the rumor that Lisa ran away because her father was molesting her. He claimed she was alive and well, married with two children and living in Florida. Lisa's father died under this 'umbrella of vicious suspicion,' and some six months later they found his daughter just a short distance from an old cemetery in Lower Salem, Ohio.
Lisa's killer was Dale Sparks. He stated to the police that he dragged her from his vehicle, struck her in the back of the head and the blow took her down. He said she lived only seconds after she hit the ground. The cemetery where Lisa was found had a graveled drive-through area. Lisa wore jeans, a blue t-shirt with a blue western shirt over top of it and tennis shoes. Her ball glove [ which fit on her left hand] was found in Dale Sparks' vehicle shortly after Lisa disappeared. The police had released absolutely none of this information -- for 12 and 1/2 years they had remained silent about Lisa. Oh, and by the way, the 'creeks' had all just overflowed their backs in the area where Lisa was found -- in fact we had quite a flood in this area at that time.
No, I didn't get any credit for Lisa's case, but what I did get was confirmation. When the very cop I sent the information to admitted he began working the case 2 and 1/2 years earlier, I checked the dates on the information I'd sent him and lo-n-behold it was precisely 2 and 1/2 years earlier.
With that said, I'm going back to minding my own business. The Springfield, Missouri case is not the only case that I'm involved in, and you can rest assured that I am not being ignored in many of the cases.
I have defended myself, and those involved in this mess as much as I intend to.

Starlight said:
Talk is cheap; gossip and speculation is worthless, and everyone has an opinion. Some have gone beyond mere speculation in many of these unsolved cases and put their time and money where their mouth is. As far as psychics are concerned - or at least as far as this psychic is concerned, I'd suggest you remember that the 'ignore' button works both ways. I've posted much of my own work, on my own website, simply so, when the cases are eventually solved, people can see for themselves what fits and what doesn't.
As far as interpretation is concerned ....... there's not much you can do when a person tells you ...... "The next murder victim found will have shoulder length medium brown hair; she will be wearing a blue shirt, jeans, tennis shoes and there will be something worn on her left hand that is important. She will be dragged from her home, or a vehicle [I feel metal] and will be struck one time. The first blow will take her down and she will live only seconds after she hits the ground. She will be found in an area where there is a gravel turn around, and if God is willing and the creeks don't rise, maybe we'll have the answer to more than a dozen years of questions."
This is a direct quote from information I sent to my local police. It is but one example of my work. There are hundreds that I could give.
The next 'murder victim' to be found was Lisa Burkhammer. She'd been missing for 12 and 1/2 years by the time she was found. The chief of police had started the rumor that Lisa ran away because her father was molesting her. He claimed she was alive and well, married with two children and living in Florida. Lisa's father died under this 'umbrella of vicious suspicion,' and some six months later they found his daughter just a short distance from an old cemetery in Lower Salem, Ohio.
Lisa's killer was Dale Sparks. He stated to the police that he dragged her from his vehicle, struck her in the back of the head and the blow took her down. He said she lived only seconds after she hit the ground. The cemetery where Lisa was found had a graveled drive-through area. Lisa wore jeans, a blue t-shirt with a blue western shirt over top of it and tennis shoes. Her ball glove [ which fit on her left hand] was found in Dale Sparks' vehicle shortly after Lisa disappeared. The police had released absolutely none of this information -- for 12 and 1/2 years they had remained silent about Lisa. Oh, and by the way, the 'creeks' had all just overflowed their backs in the area where Lisa was found -- in fact we had quite a flood in this area at that time.
No, I didn't get any credit for Lisa's case, but what I did get was confirmation. When the very cop I sent the information to admitted he began working the case 2 and 1/2 years earlier, I checked the dates on the information I'd sent him and lo-n-behold it was precisely 2 and 1/2 years earlier.
With that said, I'm going back to minding my own business. The Springfield, Missouri case is not the only case that I'm involved in, and you can rest assured that I am not being ignored in many of the cases.
I have defended myself, and those involved in this mess as much as I intend to.
Starlight, I can't speak for the rest of the folks here but I am absolutely not discounting what you have said. I simply don't know what is under that slab at the parking lot garage. I want them to dig and I hope you are right so that we can get this investigation off the dime and make it a murder investgation publically which I have it on good authority it is already.

There is some reason the police will not dig there. There are six possible reasons offhand I can think of. 1) They don't want to dig because they sincerely do not believe the bodies are there and how and why they would believe that I do not know as I can't get into their heads. 2) They won't dig because there is the need to maintain the blanket over this investigation and want the perps to sweat blood which I would maintain is going on as I speak. 3) There is a big conspiracy at the police and prosecutor's office and they are maintaining a department wide conspiracy. 4) They are so concerned about the surviving relative's feelings that they simply can't bring them to give the bad news that the women have been found dead. 5) They already know the bodies are there and the garage has been wired and cameras have been concealed to see and hear everyone who visits that site. 6) They simply don't care about solving the case and are drinking their coffee and eating donuts.

I have a specific recollection that when I viewed that van on the SPD lawn back in 1992 that a black and white followed me half way home. Of the reasons I can think of at the moment I am inclined to go with reason #2. They want to confuse everyone and frustrate everyone including the perps who don't know anything about this investigation and where it is going. I believe this case is being carried by a tight knit circle of cops and the prosecutor's office and nothing, but absolutely nothing leaks out. They want to nail the perps with a trip to the death house and are hoping that at least one of them breaks silence and makes the first move to give up his cohorts. That's my opinion. I have nothing to back that up except logic and a little intuition. If anyone wants to argue with me I would be delighted or if someone wants to put forth other reasons I would be equally delighted.

IF my vision with Stacy McCall were a pleasant one that included singing birds on a sunshine filled day; I don't believe the SPD would have a problem with the dig. However, my vision is not a pleasant one. It is a painful and uncomfortable vision that many people find offensive. IF the SPD were to dig and find the 3MW; it would confirm my vision as being genuine and I don't believe the SPD or the McCall's can face it.

When Sgt. Mike Owen stated on camera that he didn't want to upset the McCall's; I personally believe this IS the dilemma that he was referring to. This would put him in an uncomfortable position of having to explain to the McCall's how this "offensive vision" played a crucial role in finding the 3MW. I personally believe this IS the reason why they haven't dug.

I know for a fact that Sgt. Mike Owen has had conversations with at least three people about my vision with Stacy McCall. It's probably more than that. However, I can confirm three people for sure. This tells me that he has read and is familiar with my vision. Even though my vision is not a pleasant one; it is the truth. Without it, the videotaped GPR scan at the parking garage never takes place.

Ken said:
IF my vision with Stacy McCall were a pleasant one that included singing birds on a sunshine filled day; I don't believe the SPD would have a problem with the dig. However, my vision is not a pleasant one. It is a painful and uncomfortable vision that many people find offensive. IF the SPD were to dig and find the 3MW; it would confirm my vision as being genuine and I don't believe the SPD or the McCall's can face it.

When Sgt. Mike Owen stated on camera that he didn't want to upset the McCall's; I personally believe this IS the dilemma that he was referring to. This would put him in an uncomfortable position of having to explain to the McCall's how this "offensive vision" played a crucial role in finding the 3MW. I personally believe this IS the reason why they haven't dug.

I know for a fact that Sgt. Mike Owen has had conversations with at least three people about my vision with Stacy McCall. It's probably more than that. However, I can confirm three people for sure. This tells me that he has read and is familiar with my vision. I pray that Sgt. Mike Owen spends some quality time studying my vision. Even though my vision is not a pleasant one; it is the truth.
Well, if there is one thing that I CAN confirm is that Ken and I have exchanged several e-mails and he can confirm that I disagreed with him strongly about the garage. Nevertheless, and I cannot explain it, and I will not rule out the possibility, however remote, that he had a vision that none of us can explain. Or as Sherlock Holmes would say:

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Having said that, I don't believe the bodies are there. I have never believed the bodies are there but that is part of my belief system. The simple fact is that I don't KNOW if they are there or not. Therefore, the dig should be made. It is an inexpensive dig, and easily repairable and then we will have an up or down answer whether or not they are there. Ken has staked his good name on this vision. If David Asher, the original lead detective, felt the need to talk to no less than 11 psychics and could listen to someone tell him that the man behind this awful crime had a "big desk" and "wingtip shoes" and say this on camera ("48 Hours"), then why not? Several hundred names are already on the various petitions to do the dig. If anyone at the Springfield Police Department is monitoring this site (and they certainly know about it), then why not do the decent thing and do the dig. Get it over with and back to the investigation and do the job the taxpayers pay to have done; namely "to protect and serve." If they couldn't protect these fine young women from the depravity that is the essense of this crime they ought to at least serve the community to bring justice and closure to this case. My additional $0.02.

laini said:
Regarding psychics... I will eat my words when a psychic finds ONE of the THOUSANDS of missing people or solves a crime for the first time. Until then, I will just have to utilize my ignore button option here at webslueths. (the only time I have had to use ignore here).
There are millions of people missing...not thousands.

Imagine looking at a blue marble in a fish tank. You can "see" the blue marble through the glass and through the water. The frequency of light from the blue marble is different from it's surroundings, so you can easily see it. The principle used to find the 3MW is similar in approach. It's called Micro Impulse Radar. It can "see" through concrete because everything has a unique resonating frequency, including Mercury. Mercury is found in teeth fillings. When Tim Gray did his initial scan, his instrument picked up a signal unique for Mercury. Tim's instrument is unique in that it can detect resonating frequencies from considerable distances away and be able to pinpoint an objects exact location. This is the technology that found the three missing women at the parking garage.

Tim's instrument is a prototype and it's not mainstream technology. It's a Pandora's Box in that if this technology were to go mainstream, there won't be anywhere to hide. Privacy will become a thing of the past. There is alot more at stake here with the Parking Garage dig than you can possibly even imagine.

This is what you missed out on while you were sleeping in ignore mode. When this case breaks, you won't have to worry about eating your words; you will be asleep in ignore mode as usual. Pleasant dreams!

He found three 'anamolies' as I understand it, there is no verification that he has found the three missing women. Somebody just please go out there and dig it up so this thing can be put to rest once and for all. If they are there, great! If not, then we can go on to the next interpretation.

What if the pictures were missing because she hid the money behind them and it was easier to throw the pictures away than put them back in the frames? My grandparents did stuff like that, kept some cash around and hidden just in case the bank ever failed (they lived during the depression).

Valiant said:
What if the pictures were missing because she hid the money behind them and it was easier to throw the pictures away than put them back in the frames? My grandparents did stuff like that, kept some cash around and hidden just in case the bank ever failed (they lived during the depression).
Possible, but they also left $800 in Sherrill's purse. I think the prevailing theory was that the photos might have contained some photos of possible suspects (as best I can recall.)

miles_draken said:
He found three 'anamolies' as I understand it, there is no verification that he has found the three missing women. Somebody just please go out there and dig it up so this thing can be put to rest once and for all. If they are there, great! If not, then we can go on to the next interpretation.
I didn't see anything there either. I'm thinking this is all a parking lot stuff is a bunch of bunk but they ought to dig and let's get on to something having to do with facts. I'm tired of this stuff to the point of taking a vacation from it all. If the citizens of Springfield and the cops won't act and don't care, why should I care? This case is going into the Jimmy Hoffa and Judge Crater category. We know more about the true identity of Jack the Ripper than who abducted those women nearly 15 years ago.

There's another idea I had about the money in the purse. The money could have been at least partially graduation money for the daughter. I know where I graduated HS, people mostly gave cash. The mother might have held it since the daughter was going to a party.

I still think the Mom had cash tips that might not have made it to the bank. Still this does not explain why the cash wasn't taken.

That was what I thought one of the reasons for the money in Sherrill's purse might have been, for graduation. I also thought it may be for Branson. Suzie, Stacy and Janelle Kirby were supposed to go to the water park in Branson the next day. I think Sherrill was going too and they were going to stay there all day Sunday and possibly overnight at a motel Sunday night. Maybe Sherrill was treating and was going to pay for the entire day for all 3 girls.

Valiant said:
There's another idea I had about the money in the purse. The money could have been at least partially graduation money for the daughter. I know where I graduated HS, people mostly gave cash. The mother might have held it since the daughter was going to a party.

I still think the Mom had cash tips that might not have made it to the bank. Still this does not explain why the cash wasn't taken.
That's true enough. And you are almost certainly right about the tips that hadn't reached the bank. However, it still doesn't explain the motive unless the idea was to promote the idea that drugs (if robbery was the intent) had to be involved somehow to leave that much money behind. For a long time, almost 15 years in fact, I had believed that money was the motive for reasons I won't go into here. I even went to the bother of calculating the amount of money that Sherrill earned from the beauty salon and it would have been substantial. But the money left behind always posed a big problem with that theory. Then I happened to come into some knowledge that pointed me in a different direction.

The direction I now am convinced is correct is that the women were grabbed sometime after 4:30 AM. (when the van was first seen
that night.) The early "civic" twilight was at 5:22 AM. That left a mere 52 minutes to get inside the house, grab the women, move the cars, move the van into position, load the women, wipe down the house of evidence and leave town.

This is why the green van scenario doesn't make any sense. There were two reported sightings of the green van and that came much later and for no apparent reasons. Instead the van was almost certainly the dirty white "tea stained" van that absconded from the scene and which was seen surveilling the neighborhood for three weeks prior to the abductions. The moss green van was a diversion to send the investigation off in the wrong direction. There had to be two vans. And I would also argue that the "Suzie" seen in the green van was not the real Suzie Streeter. The question to be asked of the SPD was why they instead chose the moss green van version over a much more reliable dirty white/tea stained van version. I'll let everyone draw their own conclusions.

The critical question to be asked and answered is what the motive was. The only conceivable motive that stands the test of logic is that it was wrapped up in the upcoming trial and what would come out, most likely leading up to the trial in a plea agreement, that would lead to an uncovering of a major drug distribution operation. If it was not drugs, then there had to be something so important, so immediate, so critical that no chance could be taken that the testimony would be given prior to or during the trial. And I don't want anyone to mistake that I am referring to drug involvement by either Suzie or Sherrill. I'm not. And certainly Stacy, poor unfortunate and doomed Stacy, entering the time of her life where she would experience life to the fullest just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time that cost her life. It is literally a crying shame that this happened and shows the utter depravity of the brutal psychopaths who committed this crime.

Bottom line. It was almost certainly about a drug distribution network and there were two vans used. And it was a "contract" operation of sorts. If anyone wants to criticize that line of thinking I would be delighted to debate the issues.

Here is a critical point that nobody has brought up...how the house could have smelled that night.

We know from the newspaper articles that Sherrill was painting a dresser. What if she used an oil based paint or varnish? If she painted the dresser inside her house, how powerful of a paint or varnish smell would there have been?

Regarding the $758 dollars that was found in Sherrill's purse...

I believe that whomever did this never bothered to look in her purse.

In the front yard, the globe was broken but he light bulb was intact and working. What if a BB gun were used? It could break the globe while leaving the glowing light bulb intact.

During Sgt. Mike Owen's interview, he stated that the timeline for the parking garage doesn't work. This is completely false. If the parking garage were built before the women vanished, he would be correct. However, the parking garage was built after the women vanished. For example, it is possible that they were abducted and kept alive for 15 or so months and then were killed and were buried under the concrete. Under this scenario, the timeline works perfectly.

Next, the remains underneath the concrete don't have to be the 3MW. The remains could be Cynthia Britto, Wendy Camp, and Lisa Kregear. They disappeared on May 29th, 1992 from Chandler, Oklahoma just nine days before the 3MW. If this is true, then how does Sgt. Mike Owen's "timeline" take this into account?

Sgt. Mike Owen stated on camera that he didn't want to upset the McCall's...

What if Sgt. Mike Owen were to do the dig at the parking garage searching for Cynthia Britto, Wendy Camp, and Lisa Kregear? It is possible their remains are buried there. It would be a valid reason to dig. IF this were the "official reason" for the dig, how would this upset the McCall's?

Just my $0.02.

Here is a critical point that nobody has brought up...how the house could have smelled that night.

We know from the newspaper articles that Sherrill was painting a dresser. What if she used an oil based paint or varnish? If she painted the dresser inside her house, how powerful of a paint or varnish smell would there have been?

Regarding the $758 dollars that was found in Sherrill's purse...

I believe that whomever did this never bothered to look in her purse.

In the front yard, the globe was broken but he light bulb was intact and working. What if a BB gun were used? It could break the globe while leaving the glowing light bulb intact.

During Sgt. Mike Owen's interview, he stated that the timeline for the parking garage doesn't work. This is completely false. If the parking garage were built before the women vanished, he would be correct. However, the parking garage was built after the women vanished. For example, it is possible that they were abducted and kept alive for 15 or so months and then were killed and were buried under the concrete. Under this scenario, the timeline works perfectly.

Next, the remains underneath the concrete don't have to be the 3MW. The remains could be Cynthia Britto, Wendy Camp, and Lisa Kregear. They disappeared on May 29th, 1992 from Chandler, Oklahoma just nine days before the 3MW. If this is true, then how does Sgt. Mike Owen's "timeline" take this into account?

Sgt. Mike Owen stated on camera that he didn't want to upset the McCall's...

What if Sgt. Mike Owen were to do the dig at the parking garage searching for Cynthia Britto, Wendy Camp, and Lisa Kregear? It is possible their remains are buried there. It would be a valid reason to dig. IF this were the "official reason" for the dig, how would this upset the McCall's?

Just my $0.02.

I think that we can safely assume that Owen wasn't exactly being forthcoming.

I agree completely that whoever did this did not look in her purse. I had long held to the belief that might have been planted there to give a false impression of a different motive but new information that I subsequently learned disabused me of that view. This was a "contract" job carried out for the purposes of short circuiting the inquiries that would have been made into a large drug distribution network in Springfield. As I understand it Suzie's testimony was minor but what could have come out either through the grave robber's testimony or elsewhere in the trial was too great, too important, to critical to allow that possibility. Therefore Suzie and Sherrill were targeted and Stacy, poor, poor, sweet, innocent Stacy, with her whole life ahead of her happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's a crying shame that there isn't some decent person somewhere that will not come forth and reveal to the police who did this crime so justice can finally come to fruition. Why they would want to conceal the identities of the psychopaths who did this horrible crime surpasses all human understanding.

I don't know what bodies, if any, are in that parking lot garage but I do know this. If the original lead detective said that he had talked to no less than 11 psychics, one of whom told him to look for a "man behind a big desk with wing tipped shoes" ("48 Hours") then I don't understand why the SPD won't look under that concrete to put this to rest once and for all. It calls into question if anyone's palms are being greased to keep this investigation from moving forward. It wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last time. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Follow the money!!

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident"
Arthur Schopenhauer - German Philosopher (1788-1860).

I believe the reason why the Springfield Police Department has refused to dig may have something to do with Professional Jealousy.

We assume when a breakthrough discovery is made that people will rejoice in a discovery that is for the betterment of mankind. Throughout history, this has never proven to be the case. Imagine a room filled with 500 groups of people trying to solve a puzzle. The first group that correctly solves the puzzle will be given worldwide fame and praise. All of the groups want to win the contest. They all want the glory that goes along with being the discoverer of the answer. When one group finally solves the puzzle and wins the prize, are the other groups ecstatic and happy that they failed? Are they happy that they will remain in obscurity while the lucky victors get all the glory?

No. The wonder if the victors cheated. They claim the solution to the puzzle is not correct at all. Human nature dictates that they will loath and despise the victors. This happens in all areas of research. I believe this is what is happening with the Springfield Police Department. It is like doing your bosses work and having your boss get all of the credit. There is nothing in it for them, so they stonewall and try to discredit a compelling GPR scan. Even with hospital permission, they still refuse to dig.

Albert Einstein once wrote: "Great spirits encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds."

I rest my case.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident"
Arthur Schopenhauer - German Philosopher (1788-1860).

I believe the reason why the Springfield Police Department has refused to dig may have something to do with Professional Jealousy.

We assume when a breakthrough discovery is made that people will rejoice in a discovery that is for the betterment of mankind. Throughout history, this has never proven to be the case. Imagine a room filled with 500 groups of people trying to solve a puzzle. The first group that correctly solves the puzzle will be given worldwide fame and praise. All of the groups want to win the contest. They all want the glory that goes along with being the discoverer of the answer. When one group finally solves the puzzle and wins the prize, are the other groups ecstatic and happy that they failed? Are they happy that they will remain in obscurity while the lucky victors get all the glory?

No. The wonder if the victors cheated. They claim the solution to the puzzle is not correct at all. Human nature dictates that they will loath and despise the victors. This happens in all areas of research. I believe this is what is happening with the Springfield Police Department. It is like doing your bosses work and having your boss get all of the credit. There is nothing in it for them, so they stonewall and try to discredit a compelling GPR scan. Even with hospital permission, they still refuse to dig.

Albert Einstein once wrote: "Great spirits encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds."

I rest my case.

That is a plausible argument and it may be the reason. I tend to doubt it so much as the case has been botched from the beginning and as one person in LE in the Springfield area told me personally "the case is unsolvable." I don't agree with that myself. I believe had the right person been assigned the case from the beginning it would have been solved nearly 15 years ago.

If one bothers to view the "48 Hours" piece it is obvious enough to me that the case was not worked in a systematic way to eliminate possibilities and suspects. There is no logical reason under the sun why the van's color was deemed to be "moss green" in view of the many sightings of the "dirty white" van. One would have to believe it was painted in the three hour period after it was seen near the home and the time it was seen later when it mysteriously turned to a different color.

We know from known facts that leads were not followed up. We know from known facts that they are still not being followed up. We know from known facts that the best investigator who was ever assigned this case voluntarily asked to be relieved of the case because it was so badly botched. The truth is that we know a lot of things about this case and one of the things we know is that the police department was largely dysfunctional in 1992 and may be to the present time.

If one doubts this, anyone who believes they have information and gives it to the SPD seriously thinking it will be given consideration, well let me say I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to talk to you about.

Frankly, I don't even believe the case is being worked. And the tragedy is (over and above the crime itself) is that principles involved are bound to die off and the case will go into the legends of unsolved cold cases, like the Jimmy Hoffa and Judge Crater cases. The truth is that we know more about who Jack the Ripper was than what went on in this case beyond the fact it was grossly mishandled. Am I alone in this assessment? Hardly. Even the former Chief of Police said that much during the investigation.

We have today an epidemic of such crimes. Criminals know that if they murder and conceal the bodies there is a greatly reduced chance of being caught and convicted. Legally, it is not necessary to produce a body but the cases are not truly treated as a homicide without a dead body. If the police department would capitulate and actually attempt to locate the bodies in the parking lot garage and if the bodies were actually found, they would have to move this into the official homicide category and they are evidently loathe to do that. So the case remains a "missing person" case and some will argue about slavery rings and other far out craziness including a former high police official who declared the women were taken by "extra terresterials."

The case may eventually be solved but most of us will probably be dead and buried ourselves when and if that happens. And just as likely the perpetrators will be dead and buried as well. All that is likely to happen is that at some point, if it is solved, the case will be said to be "cleared." That's probably the best we can hope for.

Bumping up case. Today is the 15th anniversary of their disappearance. The Springfield News-Leader put all their past stories on the front page for review, but as far as I can tell, there is nothing new to report.

http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

I was just reading that myself. You're right. There is nothing new in the report. Whether or not there is something that OUGHT to be reported is a horse of an entirely different color. I know from personal knowledge that there is information that has NOT been followed up by the SPD. That information has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the parking lot controversey. The SPD and Prosecuting Attorney, are in my view, just stonewalling the case. Make of that what you will.

I was just reading that myself. You're right. There is nothing new in the report. Whether or not there is something that OUGHT to be reported is a horse of an entirely different color. I know from personal knowledge that there is information that has NOT been followed up by the SPD. That information has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the parking lot controversey. The SPD and Prosecuting Attorney, are in my view, just stonewalling the case. Make of that what you will.

That just makes no sense, to disregard any possible leads in this case. Any new information given should be followed up on, EVERY tip investigated, leave no stone unturned.

Even the parking garage dig, I don't put a lot of stock in psychics either but it still should be checked out.

I don't think there is any mass conspiracy going on in this case, but the fact that the Springfield PD could not be following up on leads makes it sound like there is some sort of coverup going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa