2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it could have been a maternal uncle there in the swamp.

The upshot of testimony is that hair in trunk and hair on Caylee's skull are MDNA match and likely both Caylee's

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:24 PM

DIdn't one of the THs opine that JB needs to learn that not every witness needs to be cross examined?

The DNA matches and he is asking about contamination?

Maybe I'm just being overly critical...But, I DO agree with everyone about KC's demeanor...whatever the "paper signing" was about (any guesses from ANYONE with court experience???) maybe??
Seemed earlier, JB was handing some papers toward her and she just ignored him...seemed he tried for a little while, then just kinda put them in the area in front of her.
IMO...she looks MORE than mad....almost "sullen"....looks like she keeps "eye balling" the back of the court room.

I usually don't remark about her...but she seems particularly "off" today....IMO, somethings up...

Maybe she is eyeballing that cute top that CA is wearing and wishing she could 'borrow' it.:floorlaugh:

In all seriousness, perhaps CA will be called and that's why she is sitting on the outside of GA...towards the aisle.

MOO

wm

Ooh, that "LA was once the owner of the Pontiac Sunfire" question was sneaky.

Did I miss something? Is great grandma deceased? Maybe they put her in the trunk of ICA's car to get her to the funeral service?

Every time HHJP says Sustained, you can hear in his voice that he is getting more and more tired of JB's cluelessness.

So Baez is trying to say she already KNEW who owned the car. What a silly attack.

Funny, there are several prominant women on his team. I think some people are being over sensitive, the defense team has also treated male witnesses with a level of disrespect. Remember the comments to the LE fellow who showed up in a dress suit?

Yes but they seem to be relegated to babysitters.

I was thinking we were going to have some exciting testimony this afternoon. Maybe we just haven't hit the go button yet?

Funny, there are several prominant women on his team. I think some people are being over sensitive, the defense team has also treated male witnesses with a level of disrespect. Remember the comments to the LE fellow who showed up in a dress suit?

The women on the DT have barely been allowed to say a word. One has been relegated to babysitter for ICA.

But yes, they do seem overall disrespectful.

Photos are not resizing properly in photobucket...sorry for blowing the margins.

If you look in the the daily news thread here, the sidebar transcript is there. Not exactly as you heard it. The judge is angry with the DT. Good read use the orlando Sentinal 5 page transcript link it is easier. :)

Oh PLEASE Link me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member