Mr. Juan Martinez is my next guest on True Crime Radio Thursday March 24th

You stated during trial that Travis had become fearful of JA, at least by mid-May. The only evidence you presented to support that contention were snippets from a single exchange he had with Regan H.

Was there any additional evidence that Travis was afraid of her, and if so, why wasn't it admissable?

Relating to that question. I think Nurmi's argument about this at retrial was effective-- how afraid of her could Travis have been if he kept after her (in reality, responding to her) even after she was 1,000 miles away?

In your opinion, why would Travis have been anything other than extremely afraid when she showed up at his house, uninvited and unexpected?

Arizona is one of less than a handful of states that allows jurors to ask questions of witnesses. For those of us watching the trial, it was very tempting to use those questions as a gauge to measure what the jury is thinking. In your experience, are they a reliable gauge?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Was there ever a point where you almost did not present the true horror of Travis' murder in order to spare his family? I know that would be unprofessional, but you seem to also have so much compassion for the victims.

Related; did you sit down with Travis' family to prepare them for the graphic testimony? If so, how hard was that?

Why were no perjury charges sought in this case since it was apparent perjury existed on many levels?

Did you notice her throat-slashing motions, or do you think people are just reading something into her weird way of moving her hands?

What was your opinion of JW's comments at the end of the second trial when she states that they never said TA was a pedophile? And do you think JA will not be able to claim domestic violence on appeal since she now remembers slashing TA throat?

The astonishing number of lies JA told on the stand is much more apparent after one has read all the evidence not introduced at trial.

You didn't know beforehand what she'd say on the stand, but during the DT's case in chief you must have heard dozens and dozens of what you knew to be lies, large and small.

Do you think JA was aware you knew of her lies and that she enjoyed the game of you trying to catch her in the most egregious lies pertinent to your case?

Or do you think she was arrogant (or delusional) enough to believe it didn't matter whether or not you exposed her lies (no jury will convict me, because I'm me).

Tricia---any news about whether or not JM will agree to an interview on TCRadio?

If he can freely talk about it without repercussions to any future appeal process, my one question for Mr. Juan Martinez is...

What evidence was considered too prejudicial against Arias and, thus, was never allowed into the trial, and why? Ok, that's two questions.

Thank you.

Yes, Mr. Martinez will be on the show tomorrow night Thursday March 24th.

YEEEHAAA as we say in Utah when we get really excited. ;)

Keep posting your questions.

Remember the show is now pre-recorded.

I will record the interview with Mr. Martinez tomorrow (Thursday) at 9 PM Eastern. At approx 10:30 PM Eastern the show will be posted at http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/

Anytime after 10:30 PM Eastern you can listen to the show.

So keep the questions coming please.

Thank you!!!

I will record the interview with Mr. Martinez tomorrow (Thursday) at 9 PM Eastern. At approx 10:30 PM Eastern the show will be posted at http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/

Thank you!!!

Congratulations, Tricia!! What fabulous news! Thank you!!

I'd like to revise the questions I posted earlier, given what JM has already discussed in interviews. Please disregard my earlier questions, will post a few updated questions later tonight. :)

:)

JA stopped by at CVS in Pasadena on June 3, 2008. During trial, you folded the CVS receipt in half so we couldn't see any details on the receipt.

You stated in your book she purchased 'over the counter medicine and water'. What kind of medicine did she purchase? Our guesses have been -condoms, KY, NoDoz, Benadryl for Naps, to name a few. Are any of our guesses correct?

Thank you!!!

Thanks Tricia.. you rock!! Question for you, will there be any guests on the interview (like you used to have on the show)?

During the guilt phase, one of the rebuttal witnesses you were planning to call was a Fraud Investigator at JP Morgan, Susie Dittman. Why didn't she testify?

Do you believe JA destroyed Travis' BMW on purpose, for example, just purely out of rage, or in hopes of continuing her contacts with him even after she moved?

Was there any proof Travis was selling the car to JA, other than her words?

Tricia- I’m posting summaries of questions/answers from interviews JM has already done, in case you missed any and would like to know what ground he has already covered in interviews. :) 

Q/A from online Reddit forum

He didn’t get x-ray of finger because didn’t know about it ahead of time; only other money she ever earned other than waitressing was from PPL; no opinion on her appeal chances; no qualms about timing of book; LE attempted to test rental car for blood-none found, well cleaned; only she knows what happened to weapons & journals, etc. ; knows about mean things said about him, isn’t concerned for his safety; trial was so high profile probably because of sex; every case is new to him and he always feels some apprehension; thinks trials are a very fair process; “still surprising to me that anyone would think Snow White was a battered woman (about wow, that testimony!); media coverage didn’t affect the trial because jurors weren’t exposed to it; I like to keep my private life private to keep the focus on my professional life; her post -conviction interviews didn’t surprise him because she always wanted to be the center of attention; he didn’t call Matt McCartney or Bobby for strategic reasons, doesn’t know why DT didn’t; doesn’t know why JA didn’t take the camera- accidental or on purpose, just glad she didn’t; says TA knew she was taking pics in shower because he is looking at her in SOME of them; his book took 5 months to write; Nurmi said you should have brought in pedo letters--no, they were forged, but highly inflammatory, didn’t know how jurors would respond; part of what makes our legal system great is how open it is, including graphic evidence, even if it makes the v’s family uncomfortable; the only thing he thought about when he looked over at JA was how violently she had ended TA’s life.

Did JA have a history of breaking the law as a juvenile?

JA stopped by at CVS in Pasadena on June 3, 2008. During trial, you folded the CVS receipt in half so we couldn't see any details on the receipt.

You stated in your book she purchased 'over the counter medicine and water'. What kind of medicine did she purchase? Our guesses have been -condoms, KY, NoDoz, Benadryl for Naps, to name a few. Are any of our guesses correct?

You forgot about the Depends!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back