Where is Hasanni?

Human bones found along the shoreline in Hayward. They won't know age or gender for 4 to 6 weeks.

Seems like a long time to identify gender. My 1st thought was of that so called foster father, who escaped justice. Bet LE is keeping tabs on him.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/05/28/state/n171243D86.DTL&tsp=1

Sex analysis takes a lot longer with pre-pubescent remains. (I don't know for sure that these are of a pre-pubescent person - just mentioning it.)

Human bones found along the shoreline in Hayward. They won't know age or gender for 4 to 6 weeks.

Seems like a long time to identify gender. My 1st thought was of that so called foster father, who escaped justice. Bet LE is keeping tabs on him.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/05/28/state/n171243D86.DTL&tsp=1

Thanks for posting this; "Hasanni" was my first thought when I heard the news about these bones on tv. Is it possible LE is keeping the id quiet in order to not alert LC, since he might be tracking news in this area?

According to this article, it's not just bones--there are partial remains of a body. http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_15183326?source=most_emailed

Thanks for posting this; "Hasanni" was my first thought when I heard the news about these bones on tv. Is it possible LE is keeping the id quiet in order to not alert LC, since he might be tracking news in this area?

According to this article, it's not just bones--there are partial remains of a body. http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_15183326?source=most_emailed
Your link also says

"Weathered bones found scattered over a large swath of the Hayward shoreline are believed to be those of an adult human,..."

As much as I want Hasanni to be found, I'm afraid this isn't him. :(

Your link also says

"Weathered bones found scattered over a large swath of the Hayward shoreline are believed to be those of an adult human,..."

As much as I want Hasanni to be found, I'm afraid this isn't him. :(

Thanks, panthera. I thought I heard them say "adult" remains on the news, but somehow missed it when I read the article...I'm afraid it isn't him, either.

Thanks, panthera. I thought I heard them say "adult" remains on the news, but somehow missed it when I read the article...I'm afraid it isn't him, either.
We'll never give up on you, Hasanni!

Louis Ross murdered Hasanni Campbell in the house in Fremont on Roxie Terrace. He got away with murder because the DA has refused to continue looking for the boy's body and they didn't care about a poor black disabled foster child.

Welcome Robin12!

I appreciate your sharing with us here at WS, in trying to bring Hasanni home.

I read all 3 of your posts and they seem very detailed...so I have to ask...do you know the foster parents or have inside information on lil' Hasanni's case?

I see some other posters have asked the same question(s) I am wondering about...but didn't see if / where you answered.

Here at WS, we try very hard to keep the facts separate from rumors / speculation, so if you would come back and clarify this for us, that would be great. I would love to hear any other information that you have and/or any information that any of us could use to try to find Hasanni...just want to make sure that if you're family and/or someone with information not yet released to the media; you contact a mod here so that you can continue to come back and post, share, and brainstorm with us...look forward to your response and addl. posts.

"Originally Posted by robin12
Louis Ross murdered Hasanni Campbell in the house in Fremont on Roxie Terrace. He got away with murder because the DA has refused to continue looking for the boy's body and they didn't care about a poor black disabled foster child."

Where would you suggest they look? I lived in Montclair and I can testify that there are places to hide a body so that no one will ever find it.

The DA only acts on evidence, real or circumstantial. DA's don't look for bodies. And it's not true that Hasanni's disappearance was the result of him being poor and disabled. In fact, because of his tragic situation, many, many people rallied for him. It broke our hearts that Louis Ross could do this to a child that was so vulnerable. I'm sure if his body is found or his wife flips on him, the DA will re-arrest him with pleasure.

I mistakenly referred to Louis Ross as "LC" in my post, should have been "LR". Sorry if it caused any confusion.

Hasanni, little man I have no words to describe the connection that I feel to you being found. You keep drawing me back to WS - this thread. Is there something before our eyes that we are not seeing - is there a clue here in this thread which would help us pinpoint where you are.
Hasanni, little man you are on my mind this day - you were so little, what clues could you have left behind.
We keep looking and thinking - Hasanni where are you little man?

From my earlier post: "And it's not true that Hasanni's disappearance was the result of him being poor and disabled." Strike this sentance off!

I meant to say that Hasanni's case wasn't dropped because he was poor, black or disabled.

Where is the edit button?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back