MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux

A grand jury will hear evidence in #LisaIrwin case.KCTV5 asked to provide interviews and video. twitpic.com/6yir5i

37 seconds ago

If a grand jury has been called, that is very telling that LE has lots of information that they feel qualifies for that.

I don't put any stock into Debbie failing the poly. LE can tactically say what they want to further their investigation. They didn't even tell her how she failed it. It is a strategy. The reason they don't poly the dad is that they want a "failed" poly among the two of them to rip the seams open between them if there is anything one or both of them are hiding. They want finger pointing to start. They need to pit them against each other rather than with each other to ferret out truth if this is not a stranger abduction. If this is not a stranger abduction, my gut says dad is behind it and mom is not long off from realizing the truth. She seems of average intelligence, but likely with sub-par emotional intelligence. She may be in denial about her fiance and relationship. She seems genuine in her despair and lack of knowledge of what occurred. Police have NOT confirmed his alibi is solid, only he has. I am not banking that this was an inside "job" (that sounds awful), but if it was.. my 2 cents are on the father. He has little to say, his body language is guarded, he almost whispers his responses like he is withholding information, he doesn't seem to truly comfort her when she is melting down at moments, he seems detached, unemotional and flat. Sniffles, but no tears, no anger, no signs of distress other than guarded. JMO.

I have to agree with you. I wish I didn't.

Well, my nickname from my lovely one and only daughter is either 'meanmommy' or 'McDragon' when talking to her friends.. IN the most loving way of course :rocker: and i refer to her as 'the kid' 'my girlchild' or 'trouble' Tho she is actually a VERY good kid (19 and college Junior double major psych and criminology). We've been a 'team' for a long time and have a very open relationship.

However, if she was kidnapped, missing etc, i believe i would use her name (Summer) in begging for her return. I think there is a difference in 'times' for endearments etc.,

When i'm REALLY mad, its her FULL name.. which i won't post, but has 2 middle names and is quite long. Then she knows i'm serious.

Hoping above hopes baby Lisa is brought home safe. Unfortunately, i'm a realist.

MOO

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux

A grand jury will hear evidence in #LisaIrwin case.KCTV5 asked to provide interviews and video. twitpic.com/6yir5i

37 seconds ago

UH Oh, they don't take it to GJ unless they think they have a suspect.

But a GJ without an arrest sometimes means the evidence may be weak or taken several ways.

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux

37 seconds ago

WOW, that's great! Hoping and praying for a postive ending to this nightmare for Lisa and her loved ones.

my two cents after watching a lot cases: the grand jury and prosecutor do not hear evidence just based on video news crews have shot...

more to this..

moo

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux

37 seconds ago

What?! They went from having no leads to a grand jury hearing evidence??

:floorlaugh:I was thinking "Nobody is chipping my Grandbabies" but I was worried about being too opinionated...I am so glad the great Sorrell is here to disabuse me of that notion. :bananalama: Just a moment of levity in an otherwise frustrating day waiting for new of this sweet babygirl.

I'm probably dating myself, but it would be awful to refer to a child with an identification chip as a "chippy". Rather negative connotation as it referred to an aggressive, belligerent person back in the day...

I am not really seeing a GJ a positive note, from Lisa's standpoint, JMO...

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux

37 seconds ago

WOW! They must have something to be going before a grand jury!

Again you guys are misreading things. Nobody said the 'teen' is troubled at all. Only that there are 'issues' in the neighborhood with this house. A teen lives there that was questioned by LE and they are looking at this backyard.

Well, since this is quite plainly a "house of interest" now....what are the so called issues?

Does the brushy state attract unwelcome visitors? (for lack of all encompassing words - hobos or loadies, etc)

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux

37 seconds ago

So, they're looking to indict someone.

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux

37 seconds ago

Is this normal procedure before arresting anyone? I thought evidence was brought to a grand jury before going to trial so LE know what charges would be filed? I've never heard of it being done before anyone is arrested.

Well, one thing for sure they did not interview the teen nor his parents on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members