2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

In the WSOCTV chopper video, is that an ambulance or the other SUV an Medical examiner truck?

Pictures of AB and EB's bedroom was on our local news at 6:00. It was short but the bedroom still had a lot of furniture in it. A porcelain doll stood out at me for no specific reason but it was there. They made mention of the water bed though. There was a suitcase on the bed....lots of stuff on the bed. It was really quick. I'm sure it will be up on the websight sometimes soon.

Well the waterbed theory is proven beyond a doubt.

And if the waterbed is still there intact, then the grey tarp thing LE folded up and took into evidence was probably what we thought...a car cover.

JMO

"Although her father, Adam Baker, was recently evicted, he has left furniture in a room WBTV did not have access to. Oddly, the only other personal items not moved out of the house were those in Zahra's closet."

"Oddly", yes....

He left his child's clothes in the closet? Wouldn't you take every scrap of your child's belongings? Every little drawing and piece of clothing. AND his mother went into that house with him. That's just shameful. Everything about this guy is shameful.

Patty, near's I can tell, it is the paint that has peeled away from the tile and is drooping.
Ok...do we know for a fact the they painted the bathroom black? Could they have been using the heat from the hairdryer to pull the black paint away to reveal the original tile? And if it wasn't the Bakers...do we know if the landlord has tried restoring the house since AB was out of there?

A large team of searchers spent Friday searching the area around Christie Road in Caldwell County. They confirmed that they found "additional evidence" during Friday's search, but have not said what that evidence is. Shortly before the search ended for the day, investigators gathered and appeared to pray.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25649441/detail.html

Wonder what the "additional evidence" is. Maybe clothing?

Thanks all for help with slide 11. I am moving away from splatter theory--notice that the cuts to remove wall and floorboards are all neat and square, while the hole in the ceiling is rough-edged with stuff hanging out. The leak theory might fit better here?

Have we confirmed that the puppy was brought over there, and not removed FROM the home (since it was stated previously that the Bakers had a dog and a puppy)? Because if they were taking the puppy OUT, it makes sense to me.

Who would have been taking care of this puppy inside the house for nearly a month?

I just assumed if it was a real puppy, one of the neighbors might have brought it to them while they were there.

Where did I just read the search is finished and the road reopened?!

Does this mean..... they found Zahra....? Not just a bone.....but ZAHRA!?

Where did I just read the search is finished and the road reopened?!

Does this mean..... they found Zahra....? Not just a bone.....but ZAHRA!?

I could be wrong, but I think it means the search is over for the day and the road is being reopened.

Patty, near's I can tell, it is the paint that has peeled away from the tile and is drooping.

That's what I thought also when I looked at the picture as I couldn't figure out what was holding up that piece near the towel rack. Glad others see it that way also.

Will someone please post a still for us dial up users? TIA

I can't do video stills, but here's from the website (attached).

The pond and the radio tower are to the right of the pic, and there is an ambulance below the pic, the next car down the road!

There are many other vehicles and supplies up and down the road.

It looks like a talk to me.

The ambulance has my hopes up that they found her!

Attachments

• stillfromnewspage.jpg
    stillfromnewspage.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 101
In one of SherlockHomey's photos, there is a log sitting on a planter by the back door. At first, I wondered why on earth LE would take a log from the yard and set it up there, then I realized they had a fireplace in this house. That log must have been pulled from the fireplace and set there on the planter. JMO

What a couple of DOPES! Leaving the paint cans there TELLS LE that they were VERY busy painting over the last few days/weeks!

In the end, I am so very glad that they did...but they sure are not very clever!

What a couple of DOPES! Leaving the paint cans there TELLS LE that they were VERY busy painting over the last few days/weeks!

In the end, I am so very glad that they did...but they sure are not very clever!

I'm starting to think though that LE set the paint stuff there. Maybe gathered from several other places? I dunno...but they'd have to have been incredibly stupid to have just left them on a bakers rack in the kitchen. Like THAT wouldn't stand out.

I'm starting to think though that LE set the paint stuff there. Maybe gathered from several other places? I dunno...but they'd have to have been incredibly stupid to have just left them on a bakers rack in the kitchen. Like THAT wouldn't stand out.

Anyone remember if the paint cans were on the baker's rack in the photo when it was out on the back porch? I know the cheezdoodle things seem to be in the same spot on top of it as they were in the picture on the back porch...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back