LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to the KLFY news segment. Abdella said that the perp may have disguised (a "smokescreen") where he took Mickey by dumping her bike at Whiskey Bay, not that the perp was wearing a disguise.

He should have said it was used as a distraction, not a disguise.

The light wouldn't come from around the sign IMO, and my DH. It's too harsh, something was covered up... IMO

It's not coming from around the sign, it's coming from the lamp pole over the over hang on the building, behind Mickey. But, maybe he can see if there would be anything other than what I'm seeing. That would help. The white blob near the sign is something that's been altered to cover up something.

Here are a couple pics worth mentioning when discussing the Versailles photo. None by me:

attachment.php

Source: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #17

http://i.imgur.com/oQXzz.jpg
Source: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #11

Well, even the light given off by the light further down is also flaring a lot in the Versaille pic. Doesn't look bright in color pic, but still producing a lot of flaring. Could be something with the camera. It's monochromatic, as well, so maybe it is an old camera.

Sorry if this was posted, or asked before... but does anyone know why the car parked on the right was never mentioned, or a VOI?

It looks like there is another street light further down the road on the left leaving a second smaller white blob.

The Z-blob truck looks a bit further down from the light. If you can find that lamp, you could more accurately estimate.

There is a tall pole at the end of the covered walk on the left. Is that a light?

If so, I would say the placement is a little further back. Close enough though.

What bothers me is the way the white overlaps thge 25-mph sign.

Well, even the light given off by the light further down is also flaring a lot in the Versaille pic. Doesn't look bright in color pic, but still producing a lot of flaring. Could be something with the camera. It's monochromatic, as well, so maybe it is an old camera.
Does that explain the spot on the sign as well? The white spot seems too uniform at the bottom IMO...

The light wouldn't come from around the sign IMO, and my DH. It's too harsh, something was covered up... IMO

Correct, light would not cut out part of the sign and surely wouldn't show up in front of the sign that brightly.

"Authorities confirmed they don't have any missing females reported in Bay St. Louis at this time but there are reports of missing females in our neighboring states."

Ok that one works for the white blob, just odd that it goes through a portion of the sign.

I think its just because the image is distorted. You can see its a little fish-eyed on wobbly. That would account for the light appearing over the sign

Sorry if this was posted, or asked before... but does anyone know why the car parked on the right was never mentioned, or a VOI?

It has been discussed. Some think it looks like the passenger door is open or a figure is standing on the right side of the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆