FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That does sound like what she meant. But I haven't watched the video yet....I can't get that site to open. Am I the only one having that problem?

Could have meant that too.. Good catch, too bad interviewers are not apart of the Webseluths forums. Many times interviewers don't catch things like this.

I in no way meant to offened anyone or to insinuate that all bedwetters are molested. Sorry, I am just trying to help in the process and this is something that unfortunately I have personal experience with in my extended family.

I know you meant no harm. But I have read so much on the JBR thread that said she wet the bed so she must've been molested. I'm not saying JBR wasn't molested I just hate that generalisation. :blowkiss:

I think we have to remember she had been interviewed by LE multiple times, these are her first interviews and it sounds like she is trying to tell every little detail. Probably on auto-pilot and even alittle medicated. This child was in her care, i can not begin to imagine the instant guilt one would feel. Overwhelming imo.

I agree, if this child turns up dead pray not, this poor child herself will live with tremendous guilt.

Haleigh was a little old to still be wetting the bed. I would like to know if this happened often or if this is something that she recently started doing. Wetting the bed after potty training is a sign of molestation.

WHAT?????
You're kidding, right????:rolleyes:

My one son was a bed wetter until age 8 ..
The other one potty trained and that was it ..
Neither were molested ..

Doctor's will tell you, it's an under-developed bladder quite often ..

After watching that video of her....my heart has softened. She does not seem to be anything but very upset and sincere.

From her interview the window of time would be between Misty's bedtime and 3AM when she got up and found the kitchen light on and the back door wide open.

Hang on....kitchen light on?? Why would an abductor turn on the light???

Oh man, I am all over with this one.

As soon as I finished watching the video, I hung my head and cried.

Now I believe we have an abduction for sure.

I know you meant no harm. But I have read so much on the JBR thread that said she wet the bed so she must've been molested. I'm not saying JBR wasn't molested I just hate that generalisation. :blowkiss:

JB's case was a little more unique. She also deficated her bed. Tall tell signs of molestation along with the confirmation from Steve Thomas book that her vaginal opening was larger then it should be for a child her age.

When were the drug charges?

10/24/2001 - Assault Complaint
12/12/2002 - POSSESSION OF COCAINE, POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, POSSESSION OF CANNABIS UNDER 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
12/12/2002 - ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER BY GUN AND LIGHT AT NIGHT
11/16/2004 - POSSESSION OF CANNABIS IN EXCESS OF 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, MAINTAINING A DRUG VEHICLE
11/16/2004 - LEAVING THE SCENE OF ACCIDENT INVOLVING INJURIES
8/1/2006 - TRESPASS
12/19/2006 - LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT
4/3/2007 - AFFRAY
11/14/2007 - POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING SEASON, TRESPASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors