Jodie Foster 'calls off her 14-year relationship'

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Such a shame when a relationship breaks up. especially after it has been so lengthy.

Hollywood star Jodie Foster has ended her 14-year lesbian relationship with film producer Cydney Bernard.

The split comes just four months after Miss Foster broke her silence about the relationship, which was long an open secret in movie circles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=566391&in_page_id=1773

i wish them both happiness.

it appears the news has come from the National Inquirer . . .

Wow, Floh. I am sorry to hear that. I'll bet they will be as quiet about their break-up and they have been about their relationship. My prayers for this family.

Wow, Floh. I am sorry to hear that. I'll bet they will be as quiet about their break-up and they have been about their relationship. My prayers for this family.

Yes. Jodie is a very private person and she's bound to keep stumm about this for the sake of the children, if nothing else.

I hope she's happy. She has been a favorite of mine for years.

I wish them both well. I wonder if the break-up was because Jodie finally made their relationship public knowledge?

I feel bad for the children. :(

I hope they are both ok. It's always so sad when a relationship ends after so long.
:(

If the source is the Enquirer it's probably not true!

Such a shame when a relationship breaks up. especially after it has been so lengthy.

Hollywood star Jodie Foster has ended her 14-year lesbian relationship with film producer Cydney Bernard.

The split comes just four months after Miss Foster broke her silence about the relationship, which was long an open secret in movie circles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=566391&in_page_id=1773

i wish them both happiness.

it appears the news has come from the National Inquirer . . .

That's too bad. I wish her the best.

Dang ya mean I broke up another one. Now Jodie can be all mine All Mine I said :crazy:

I love Jodie Foster, but I am married.:blushing: I hope they are ok, the whole family.

That's too bad. It's always sad when what seems like a solid relationship breaks up. I hope they can work things out amicably.

Such a shame when a LTR doesn't work out especially with kids involved. Did her partner adopt the kids too?

Such a shame when a LTR doesn't work out especially with kids involved. Did her partner adopt the kids too?

omg...LOL @your OJ avatar:eek:...i love it!

got off track when i saw that....anyway, i love Jodie Foster; always have...i wish her & Cydney the best....i hated to read this:(

I wish them both well. I wonder if the break-up was because Jodie finally made their relationship public knowledge?

I feel bad for the children. :(

That's exactly what I thought when I looked at their picture. There's no winners when a relationship disolves.

How sad. Such a difference; when break ups are handled in a mature fashion vs an all out celeb fest and these two are celebrities fgs. I hope they both find happiness. It's no fun to live in a bad relationship. Esp for the kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back