Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird that so many people dont know about Annie.
She was an main person in all this as KCs BFF for a while, and all that hat hoopla Then she quickly faded out of the pic and specuation.
Maybe it is because all the interviews etc, heck! Anything with Annie has not been released.
The absence of Annie is more telling to me than anything. I am betting that she has gotten immunity.....

yeah, i wonder, too. i remember her being discussed earlier, but lately there's been a renewed interest in her. i agree her absence is very telling as well.

If this were a tragic rock opera Zannie Annie would be the equivalent of the Acid Queen in the Who's Pinball Wizard "Tommey".

LOL, awesome! also one of the best shows i ever saw. you should start a thread, a less serious one of course, that's like 'if the anthony case were a rock opera/movie, what would be on the soundtrack?' :)

I dont recall seeing text message released between Annie and Kc like so many others that were released. Once again, the absence says more to me than other peoples presence.

Here is a pick of Annie in the hat.
ffw011.jpg

I dont recall seeing text message released between Annie and Kc like so many others that were released. Once again, the absence says more to me than other peoples presence.

ffw011.jpg

IIRC it was on that one that they released and like after the mass e-mail alerts they sent out on the 15/16 "Caylee is missing" --- she responded to that....I remember something about her replying and not being happy....

the pic of the hat discarded is floating around here somewhere, probably in the 'who is annie d' thread i linked up there for someone else but not sure what page or anything, sorry.

and i am not completely sure, but i think the text message being referred to here was from amy h. to someone else about the caylee situation.

still, doesn't mean anyone is completely off the hook. i can send a text right now to my fiance saying i didn't eat his candy bar.

but...

i did. :eek:

Does anyone know what that hat looked like? Could it be like the hat someone said they thought they saw KC wearing coming out of the woods with a shovel? I know not much store was placed on that siting, but this case gets stranger and stranger with each passing day and there is no telling what is going to be true at the end.

i recall there being a thread about the hat and several threads about Annie, Annie D.

Advance search should find it. It was a hat w/ a shamrock on it, i believe.

personally, i feel annie will be a star witness for the prosecution -- and a cooperative witness.

The hat was found by the lady at the A house who grabbed a garbage bag, it was in the garbage bag, iirc.

ffw011.jpg

Holy Batman! :eek: In the many times that I have seen this picture....I have NEVER noticed little Caylee in the background btwn the two! Gave me the chills.....WEIRD!! {Just because I never noticed it}

oh my You are right!!! I never did notice it either---(& she is way easier to spot than those "crime scene" photos...I've been lost on what others saw in them...wow---just wow

I have this sixth sense feeling that Caylee was always in the background of everyones lives. I also had never realized Caylee was in that photo as well.

Could Annie have of borrowed it from Casey maybe it was St. Patrick's day..I see Casey has green on..Maybe that's why casey had that hat Later that she threw out.
an remember Caylee had a Irish T shirt on in one of her pictures.

Could Annie have of borrowed it from Casey maybe it was St. Patrick's day..I see Casey has green on..Maybe that's why casey had that hat Later that she threw out.
an remember Caylee had a Irish T shirt on in one of her pictures.

KC loved clover stuff. I think it could very well be KC's hat and Annie was borrowing it.

It is odd how much Perp and Annie look a lot like each other.

oh my You are right!!! I never did notice it either---(& she is way easier to spot than those "crime scene" photos...I've been lost on what others saw in them...wow---just wow

Heartbreaking photo. There she is, pushed aside for mom's cameo on camera. Simply heartbreaking.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2721099&postcount=22

The above link tells me that KC didn't see a lot of Annie. I also remember Dante stating that they had a "falling out", but I am still in search of that link. It has constantly intrigued me that LE never released her interview and you KNOW they have interviewed her.

Anyone recall from cell phone/texts seeing much from her? Also I thought I saw recently, someone posted her recent Myspace page saying "Meet My Friend Karma" & then a picture of Caylee.

She may have been a best friend & regardless of a falling out, could be a no-nonsense, do-the-right-thing, person & a great witness for the prosecution.

Hopefully!

I get the feeling from seeing pictures of Annie and the different little blurbs she has posted on her myspace that she is a tell it like it is person, no holds barred. That would not sit well with KC so if Annie knows there is no nanny its because she didnt buy what KC was selling and said as much. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth