CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolly. Take a second look, no where did I use the word "guilty" in the post you quoted.

I'd appreciate if you did not put words in my posts which I did not use.

Weren't these your words?

ETA: I didn't want to stay on the computer where I was at long. But yes, she's scared. She's scared because no one expected the housekeeper to show up and that threw a wrench in whatever was planned. She should be scared because at some point LE is going to solve this case and she isn't going to come out smelling like a rose. Nor will her husband or son.

BBM- That sounds like you are calling her guilty to me!

Oh Cubby, I am by no means a lock expert: I offer as evidence the numerous times I've locked myself out, before getting smarter and hiding a key on the property. ;-) I agree, a lock of this type would not necessarily be typical here in a CA tract home either, altho a homeowner might decide upon one for a variety of reasons. I use the 'push button' lock on mine intentionally when going-out for a short trip, rather than locking the deadbolt, fwiw. I would do the same on a knob push-button lock as well.

Thanks for the info on the other similar Disappeared episode. I did not know about that. It could be an error at ID, but I'm still not convinced. Time will tell.

I agree that older persons rely on set days for service visits and some establish such routines for years before their sunsets. What I am wondering is if the housekeeper normally came at 10, noon, or another time. It's a question (relative to the bed-making), but I realize none of us would know the answer...just a mention, a curiosity.

Weren't these your words?

ETA: I didn't want to stay on the computer where I was at long. But yes, she's scared. She's scared because no one expected the housekeeper to show up and that threw a wrench in whatever was planned. She should be scared because at some point LE is going to solve this case and she isn't going to come out smelling like a rose. Nor will her husband or son.

BBM- That sounds like you are calling her gulity to me!

Not smelling like a rose does not equate to guilt for disappearing Mr Harrod. IMO there are many factors which lead to varying levels of bio family involvement, directly or indirectly..., during what preceeded the disappearance, at the time of the disappearance and following the disappearance.

Has Fontelle done ONE thing to bring her husband home? NO!

Dolly.....You are either confused or mistaken. Fontelle has done more than anyone in that family to find her husband. At least she doesn't decline media interviews and I am willing to bet did not decline a polygraph.

Let's not forget the SIL JeM was laid off from his job in April 2009, 3 months before Bob went missing. JuM was not working either. I wonder what they were thinking about the Harrod Trust/estate during the heated family meeting the day before Bob went missing?

We know the SIL JeM didn't return to Bob's house and hasn't spoken to the media. Does anyone know if he has been cooperative with the PPD and/or whether he has taken a polygraph?

Rumors are not allowed, please stick with what we know. Thank you.

Ima

I reached out to LA Times and OC Register as well as some of the local media to see if they will cover something during the anniversary of Bob's disappearance. I think the fact that Disappeared is on board with exploring his case may help get a good response. Feel free to reach out yourselves-the more requests the merrier. :)

I want to throw these thoughts out there as well-Do we know if CL worked for any other Harrod family members? At one point JuM and JeM lived next door to Carnation Drive. It seems reasonable that they would share a trusted person such as CL-no references needed right?

Additionally, there must be someone out there who may be able to verify whether or not the door locks required a key rather than any other type of locking system. I think both ideas are worth exploring...if the house required locking or not seems to support or invalidate the idea of how JeM might have locked up the house when he left. Sort of, anyway.

CA Exile is the only verified member on this case, correct?

rent free? This is the marital residence. Hands up if any of you married folk pay rent in this fashion.

Ridiculous concept and another example of frivilous filings on behalf of the co conservator. I am reaching the end of my patience with this need to hound Bob's long lost love/WIFE into the ground with this complete and utter nonsense.

You want to do some due diligence? Collect money due from family members who were into the trusts for tens of thousands of dollars. Per Paula's sworn testimony in the malicious lawsuit against BL. True loans complete with paperwork. According to her testimony.

Rubbish. The co conservators are making their motivation abundantly clear. I suspect it will be rough going for them once the national media spotlight shines brightly on Bob's case. Imagine all of those neighbors, aquaintances at your favorite eateries and hair salons, fellow church members talking about what you have and havent done to bring your father home. How you have vilified him and his wife. The moving target timeline, polygraphs, police interviews. Sheesh.

BBM. I look forward to this! Makes me laugh at previous attempts to hide their POI status from their fellow posters on the net. lol.

This is why I have posted as much as I have the court document naming them, per PPD, suspects in the homicide investigation of Bob Harrod. Give google a boost if you will. I figured curious acquantances of this bunch could google and happen upon the truth.

I'm sure I'm not alone in the regretful thinking "if only Bob had accompanied Fontelle when she travelled home". I'm also wishing that Bob had initiated (if not completed) his desired legal changes to his trust. Obviously I am not blaming either of them. Who would suspect that they themselves or their spouse would be disappeared from their own home during a very brief (and practical) separation?

Even if whatever happened to him does not involve anyone Bob knows, those "if only's" stand.

I hope so much that we will soon learn all the truth about Bob being missing.

:sigh:

I want to throw these thoughts out there as well-Do we know if CL worked for any other Harrod family members? At one point JuM and JeM lived next door to Carnation Drive. It seems reasonable that they would share a trusted person such as CL-no references needed right?

Additionally, there must be someone out there who may be able to verify whether or not the door locks required a key rather than any other type of locking system. I think both ideas are worth exploring...if the house required locking or not seems to support or invalidate the idea of how JeM might have locked up the house when he left. Sort of, anyway.

CA Exile is the only verified member on this case, correct?

Bob Harrod case
CA Exile verified in Bob Harrod case

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Yes, CA Exile is the only verified member on Bob's case.

I'm sure I'm not alone in the regretful thinking "if only Bob had accompanied Fontelle when she travelled home". I'm also wishing that Bob had initiated (if not completed) his desired legal changes to his trust. Obviously I am not blaming either of them. Who would suspect that they themselves or their spouse would be disappeared from their own home during a very brief (and practical) separation?

Even if whatever happened to him does not involve anyone Bob knows, those "if only's" stand.

I hope so much that we will soon learn all the truth about Bob being missing.

:sigh:

BBM.

Sadly, we can rule out something happening to Bob by someone he does not know. Very sad that someone was determined not to allow Mr. Harrod to move on with happiness in his life. :cry:

Cops: Stranger Not Responsible For Disappearance

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=67544

Sort of O/T I know, but I just wanted to say Happy Memorial Day. Thank you to all service men and women past and present, including Robert Harrod. Thank you for serving and protecting our country.

Yes, Happy Memorial Day everyone. Thank you, Mr. Harrod, and all who have served and are currently serving and protecting our country.

Yes, thank you. I still think there could be more to this explanation.

~jmo~
I'm not sure what you mean, but it is something I've wondered about...whether the clip needed correction or an update...whether it was strategically released and pulled off...whether the whole episode is expected to become moot. Just wonderings...

Only the video clip was removed. Mr. Harrod's case still appears at the ID Discovery site under Meet the Missing - season 5.

I'm sure if PPD didn't want the show aired, they would not have cooperated with the producers and given their blessing to feature this special man's case.

http://investigation.discovery.com/tv/disappeared/the-missing/index-tab-05.html

The video clip was removed for no other reason than it was added too early in error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave