17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe during the process, although you wouldn't have any way to know if it was in the process, IMHO. Once the house is foreclosed on, you pay to the bank.

Interesting.

When we lived in a rental that went into forclosure the papers were sent to the property (us). We were to continue to pay to the landlord until the forclosure was finalized. Only at that time does the property belong soley to the financial institute. This was in the state of Texas.

The psychologist just said that GZ shows signs of having a grandiose opinion of himself and sees himself as a nice person but he has unfortunately made poor choices, beginning the night he shot Trayvon. (paraphrased)

IMHO GZ shows signs of being a controlling person.

moo

wm

Just for the record, I am on the fence about this case. I noticed the "Jekyll and Hyde" personality he had. I wonder if he has any or is developing mental illness or personality disorders.

grandiose opinion of himself and sees himself as a nice person

I have seen that kind of personality before with other infamous figures; Jerry Sandusky and Lori Drew.

Does anyone think Zimmerman could be out of States all together now?

Personally, I believe he is either in Florida or Virginia... maybe he is at a little compound in Port St. Lucie?

MOO

Does anyone think Zimmerman could be out of States all together now?

They said they had to make collect calls to him (or vice versa?). Don't most cell services include long distance these days?

Maybe during the process, although you wouldn't have any way to know if it was in the process, IMHO. Once the house is foreclosed on, you pay to the bank.

Interesting.

The best thing to do is file with the court registry, and pay your rent to the court. The court then decides who gets the money.

I just realized an interesting thing about these discussions.

One of today's topics was the weather. Because it was so effin cold that it was utterly suspicious for Trayvon to be out.

OK, let's say that is reasonable. Maybe no one in Florida goes out if it's 60 degrees out because it's going to freeze your toes for sure.

What is strange is that a few threads ago it was very suspicious for Trayvon to have worn his hoodie because no one in Florida ever wears one since it's always too hot to do so. Anything but flipflops, shorts and T-shirts was a certain burglar who had something to hide.

So, it was too effin cold for TM to go outside at all without being suspicious, but it was also too warm for him to wear a hoodie without being suspicious.

I think there is much more to this story than the attorney's are letting on. Perhaps GZ has changed his story? Why would he attempt to contact the SA on his own. Sean Hannity? That alone will escalate the racial component? I really suspect this "control freak" behaviour on his part is indicative of his past behaviors, i.e., at the bar with the ATF agent, with the domestics, and lastly with Trayvon that night. It is beyond grandiosity I think. It is psychopathic in my humble opinion.
And i agree 100% IMHO

more a circus. What should have been a quiet and private termination of a relationship became a media spectacle because of these guys where they proceeded to still "represent" him after withdrawing from "representing" him.

They must practice law a lot differently in FL than they do back here in the east because I've never seen anything like the characters you Floridians come up with! They clearly are trying to rile up white people, that's my estimation with taunting the Martin family and their supporters and imitating them. These people lost their son. I've honestly never seen an attorney for someone who has admitted killing someone go on TV and make fun of the victim and his family and supporters. It's just weird. I think they are now trying to manipulate the racial angle to make it look like blacks are being unreasonable and to try and separate out the black supporters from white people in general. Little do they know how many of us white people support Trayvon's family and don't make judgments based on the race of the defendant or victim. But it's the same as going on shows like Hannity which has a reputation for fermenting racial animosity by equating the calling out of racism AS racism. That's a well established ploy.

Could this whole "withdraw" from legal counsel have been a ploy?

I mean, things had calmed down a lot! People were calmly waiting for the decision from the SA? Now all the sudden, these two lawyers, who are not even GZ's lawyers, come out swinging and bring back a lot of raw emotions that were there at the beginning? I think their plan was to bait the public so they could get everyone angry again and hope for it to boil over so much so that when Zimmerman is arrested, the potential jury would be influenced by any countering statements/actions made?

MOO

a couple thoughts:

- have you ever known a parent who always covered for their kiddo's mistakes? when their kiddo (usually school aged) finally ran into a situation their mommy or daddy wasn't there to fix, the child was a fish out of water. An adult who thinks they're above repercussions would become a mental wreck when their parent couldn't fix a big mess they'd made.

- I think the ex-attys have made a bigger mess and I am curious to see how it can get blamed on Mr Martin's family. That comment about Mr Zimmerman not being able to go to 7-11 was tasteless beyond belief and in my opinion deliberate.

:uthere: anyone has a link to the video pretty please?????

When one gets put up (I don't have a link), I would just like to say that I warned you to SPARE yourself from the whole thing! I've never seen anything like it!

MOO

I'm still confused about the websites? So there was one set up by RZ Sr. and the lawyers... and now a separate one has been set up by GZ himself?

From what I understand, 'the real GZ' website that was set up Sun is the one GZ set up. (the one with the graffiti pic) The attys had set up a different one with RZ's dad last THur. RZ and the atty's went to the bank to set up an acct. for donations. But take that for what it is worth because my head is spinning,lol!

wm

The last thread closed before I could respond but the drug screen on TM's body at autopsy were negative for drugs and alcohol. So even if he smoked pot before, he hadn't done it in at least 3 weeks or so. It takes about 30 days for traces of pot to clear out of your system, less if you don't smoke much.

TM was already in trouble, suspended from school. He probably wouldn't bring any with him when he's on a trip with his dad.

Well that's nice to know. Now, was GZ tested for drugs or alcohol? Why weren't his clothes tested. Does he still have his gun?

This is a horrible case. If GZ is not arrested soon, I forsee big trouble in this country.

R.I.P. Trayvon

When one gets put up (I don't have a link), I would just like to say that I warned you to SPARE yourself from the whole thing! I've never seen anything like it!

MOO

:seeya: I hear you. But I have no cable, so no JVM, NG or anyone else for me so I grab what I can here and there :(

I never heard that the tox tests were in. Is that today's news?

I checked to see where I read that and it is not an official report. After searching for myself, I don't see any results, just that the testing was done at autopsy.

My apologies and a reminder to myself to FACT check first!

Anyone ready for a glass of wine (or beverage of your choice)? Methinks it's going to be a long night on HLN.

Further explanation about the website here:

GZ's Lawyers Step Down from Case (Click Orlando)

"<snip> The attorneys also said they were supposed to set up Zimmerman's website, and they even set up a PayPal account for their version of Zimmerman's site to go to an account controlled by his father. Instead, Zimmerman set up the site on his own, and it's not clear where the PayPal account on Zimmerman's site he made is going.

Although Zimmerman wouldn't talk to his attorneys, he posted an update on his site at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, reading:

"I am attempting to respond to each and everyone of my supporters personally. The support has been overwhelming in volume and strength. I thank you all and ask that you permit me the time to respond to each one of you personally. Once again thank you.

Sincerely,

George Zimmerman. <snip>"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads