Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petra,
We tried to get airline flights for our Granddaughters (9 & 7 yrs) to fly from Mn to Florida in Jan. I called several airlines & none would accept them as passengers without an adult.

I questioned some of the supervisors & they said kids could fly without parents before 911 / since 911 they have all ceased doing it.

Strange? My best friend just sent her kids (12 & 8) to TX by themselves on American...this is like the 3rd year she's done it (I wouldn't do it with my kids) the fly on American and she has to pay additional money for unaccompanied minors.

Brad does not have any "close" friends of which I'm aware. He doesn't tend to make lasting friendships.

He went to high school in Medicine Hat, then moved to Calgary. When in Calgary, he had no friends from his high school days. That by itself is odd, and I thought it odd even back then... you would think a few years out of high school you'd still have some friends from your youth. He did not.

Then from Calgary he moved to NC. He did not keep in touch with any of his friends from Calgary once he moved to NC. There just wasn't that kind of bond.

Of all his "friends" I know in Calgary (including myself) not one person has said they don't think he did it. In fact, we all think he likely did.

One of his ex-girlfriends commented to me the other day that she felt odd saying it, but she could actually see him doing something like this.

Welcome to WS Calvery & all Newbies!

Bet his Ex GF is glad she went the other way! YIKES!!!!!!

Strange? My best friend just sent her kids (12 & 8) to TX by themselves on American...this is like the 3rd year she's done it (I wouldn't do it with my kids) the fly on American and she has to pay additional money for unaccompanied minors.

Really! That just makes me mad.....

Worked out fine in the end my daughters & Granddaughters all took a trip to Tn together & had a awesome time. We left Grandpa home & it was a all girls trip!

Speaking of bizarre....

Show of hands now people...who else thinks that it is extremely bizarre that absolutely NO ONE from Brad's family, Brad's close personal friends (not friends they shared as a couple), co-workers or heck even people who grew up with him have come out to speak of Nancy's death and how there is no way that Brad could have had anything to do with it???

:woohoo:

:snooty:Its like no one- even his own family wants to be associated with him.

My kids flew to see their grandmother six weeks ago, and will come back in a week. They are flying as unaccompanied minors, and it cost $35 per kid, each way. My mother will get a gate pass to take them to the gate and wait with them until they board the plane (she has to stay at the airport until the plane takes off). Similarly, my husband will get a gate pass to meet them at the gate when they return.

Brad does not have any "close" friends of which I'm aware. He doesn't tend to make lasting friendships.

He went to high school in Medicine Hat, then moved to Calgary. When in Calgary, he had no friends from his high school days. That by itself is odd, and I thought it odd even back then... you would think a few years out of high school you'd still have some friends from your youth. He did not.

Then from Calgary he moved to NC. He did not keep in touch with any of his friends from Calgary once he moved to NC. There just wasn't that kind of bond.

Of all his "friends" I know in Calgary (including myself) not one person has said they don't think he did it. In fact, we all think he likely did.

One of his ex-girlfriends commented to me the other day that she felt odd saying it, but she could actually see him doing something like this.

Thank You! You have just said what I have been thinking all along. My perception is that he only has feelings for himself (websites, mistress, ironman, food for the family, not reporting her missing, not calling her parents). Odd. Really odd.

From the article: "He described Cooper, who did not attend the news conference, as "a very private man" and asked reporters to respect his privacy.

This takes the cake. Brad is a very private man. Yet, he has about 10 websites he keeps all of which brags about himself. That's not what I call "private." :rolleyes:

Oh, for goodness sakes! He didn't even attend his own press conference?:chicken:

I KNOW his attorney called the presser, but it was to defend BC, after all. You'd think he could have made an appearance, even if he didn't want to answer any questions.:boohoo:

LOL, I wouldn't doubt if his attorney has told him he comes off to pompous and people won't like him or his attitude. Oh.............wait,................IMO, many of these defense attornies have personalities just like him.:eek:

Narcissistic!!!! Chalk that 'excuse.' ;)

It was probably just like Brodsky, to further the visibility of the attorney!:woohoo:

JMHO
fran

Maybe that's what his lawyers meant by "private".

My perception is that he only has feelings for himself (websites, mistress, ironman, food for the family, not reporting her missing, not calling her parents). Odd. Really odd.

Welcome calgary123 !

AND WOW!

That sent chills down my spine!

"One of his ex-girlfriends commented to me the other day that she felt odd saying it, but she could actually see him doing something like this"

Poor, poor Nancy. :( Too bad she didn't see that side of him before it was too late! :(

JMHO
fran

...Of all his "friends" I know in Calgary (including myself) not one person has said they don't think he did it. In fact, we all think he likely did.

This is very telling. I mean, most people cannot envision someone that they know or have been close to committing such a crime. Then again, I could envision my ex-husband doing it, but he is also the type of person who kept his distance from most people. :eek:

Speaking of bizarre....

Show of hands now people...who else thinks that it is extremely bizarre that absolutely NO ONE from Brad's family, Brad's close personal friends (not friends they shared as a couple), co-workers or heck even people who grew up with him have come out to speak of Nancy's death and how there is no way that Brad could have had anything to do with it???
Scott Peterson had no close friends either...:waitasec:

I'm not impressed with these attorneys. Wade Smith is the attorney you need to retain for a high profile case such as this, especially possible murder.

Thanks for the link. Boring, IMHO. Sounds like a lot of work to wear yourself out. I can do that cleaning the house and have something to show for it! ;)

JMHO
fran

He's a very private man who thinks he is the iron man! Lets the world know how great he is bu his web pages.
Private men don't normally go out & have a mistress on the side do they?
With him being so private you'd of thought he'd of given his wife money to feed herself & the kids. Sure wouldn't want to let that out to the media.

I doubt that he was missing any of his nutrition. He just didn't think the wife and kids needed any. :mad:

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members