George Makes Debut As Kidfinder's Spokesman

OMG........!

The very minute GA:

Stands UP to his entire loathsome family in Caylee's MEMORY, tells the entire TRUTH to LE, to the PUBLIC via the MEDIA and refuses to continue to DENY the very OBVIOUS about his daughter's hand in his own grand daughter's MURDER then and only THEN would I ever once again consider sympathizing with him.

If he is telling these people to beware of LE and to lawyer up he is NOT on the side of this child VICTIM.

If he is telling US or LE or ANYONE else that the family of ANY missing child does not need to bear SCRUTINIZING he is in the WRONG place.

OMG.....HOW NOT TO BEHAVE WHEN A CHILD GOES MISSING....talk to the ANTHONY family.....Whose child was never missing but MURDERED and the minute they picked up that car and began the tidying up....THEY KNEW.

One 'mistruth' alright, honest mistake? A couple more.....NEVER OK!

I have tried and tried to have sympathy and patience and humility and all that, even if just for ONE member of this family.

Go HOME and stay home GA......Come back out WITHOUT a JAR in your hand and just more LIP SERVICE....

I just can't stand A family's attitude anymore, just had to say it....I should go to the rant thread. Sorry but GA in this Haleigh case is making me literally ill......

I have a feeling that the Anthonys have accepted that Casey is responsible for Caylee's death but true to their nature, they have shaped that acceptance to something that is both palatable and forgiveable to them and something that they think they can "sell" to the public and therefore make themselves more acceptable in the new "family business" of the "foundation."

I believe they have convinced themselves that Caylee drowned and Casey got scared and covered it up. They can forgive her for that. But, perhaps they are cagily waiting to see if the evidence can be manipulated to fit that scenario.

They have, in a way, given up on saving Casey from punishment but are not going to comment on that publicly until the trial. In the meantime, I think they are quite happy to go with the "foundation".

Ok, just a thought, has it occurred to anyone else that in the event this child is OR IS NOT found, it creates the possibility that this could have happened to their grandaughter and therefore their spawn may NOT be responsible?
That is what this is about, its a win win. Donations and reasonable doubt, the fastfood of the A's agenda..

CMA won't tell anyone where she left Caylee, so it would be a little tough to say she was abducted... abducted from where? But I like your go at reasonable doubt, it makes more sense than anything the A's have said, lol

CMA won't tell anyone where she left Caylee, so it would be a little tough to say she was abducted... abducted from where? But I like your go at reasonable doubt, it makes more sense than anything the A's have said, lol
Reasonable doubt requires that the defense (and CMA and the other Anthonys) propose an alternative to their client (CMA) as perpetrator of the crime. It's known in the trade as "sowing the seeds of reasonable doubt in the minds of jurors."

As opposed to just spouting a load of nonsense that does not agree with the known facts. Which the jury might well regard as nothing more than irrational supposition.

Reasonable doubt requires that the defense (and CMA and the other Anthonys) propose an alternative to their client (CMA) as perpetrator of the crime. It's known in the trade as "sowing the seeds of reasonable doubt in the minds of jurors."

As opposed to just spouting a load of nonsense that does not agree with the known facts. Which the jury might well regard as nothing more than irrational supposition.

You are correct, Sir! (Or Madame?) :bow:

I have a feeling that the Anthonys have accepted that Casey is responsible for Caylee's death but true to their nature, they have shaped that acceptance to something that is both palatable and forgiveable to them and something that they think they can "sell" to the public and therefore make themselves more acceptable in the new "family business" of the "foundation."

I believe they have convinced themselves that Caylee drowned and Casey got scared and covered it up. They can forgive her for that. But, perhaps they are cagily waiting to see if the evidence can be manipulated to fit that scenario.

They have, in a way, given up on saving Casey from punishment but are not going to comment on that publicly until the trial. In the meantime, I think they are quite happy to go with the "foundation".

My suspicions are that if they didn't accept their CMA, KC or miss Devil herself is guilty, they would be spending their time in the 'finding the real killer' camp!!!!!! They haven't uttered a word. What do they now have to be concerned about? The REAL killer can no longer threaten Caylees life by remaining quiet. Caylee is gone. They should be screaming at the media to demand answers to who killed their granddaughter. But they are not. Me thinks I know why?!:waitasec:

Well, I posted improperly in another thread. (Sorry JBean...pssssttt...there's something for you downstairs!) So I'm going to repeat myself here, just so I feel better.

I think it is hypocritical for George to interject himself into the Haleigh case, even if it is as a spokesperson for KFN. And I cannot fathom how he thinks he's helping anyone when he suggests lawyering up. Or having it roll off his tongue that the family needs donations. And that KFN needs donations.

I felt badly for George, until he arrived in Satsuma. Caylee's case is not a parallel to Haleigh's case. Caylee was murdered by her mother (allegedly...just have to say that to not get in trouble). We don't know what has happened to Haleigh.

If George really wanted to help this family, he should have encouraged the family to work with law enforcement; said there was no reason for a lawyer; tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I don't think anyone in the Anthony family should dare to tell anyone how to handle a missing child case. I just don't.

Now, I feel better, and am going to sit on my hands some more.

The only remote use for GA and the rest of the A pack is as an example of what not to do at all stages!!!

Haleigh's family are already in a different league to the Anthonys because they reported a missing child within minutes, not after a month, or even after a good clean up of any potential evidence. Besides, in the Haleigh case, they would be better served by support from people who's missing child has been found, and not the hapless relative who did not facilitate finding his Grandaughter's body just down the road.

I lurked on this thread until I could not stand it another second.

Respectfully, this is about cash. Donated cash and how to use it to pay for your personal living under the guise of a charity. The bilksteads are moving to Orlando in the next few months because they are being run out of their old hood by the people and police departments they hoodwinked.

I have had compassion for George following his breakdown, but since I know for a fact that he is aware of the donation issues regarding both the A's as well as KFN, on this subject, I say.. Dig deep for some dignity for your grandaughter already.

AND, to end my mini-wtf?, I say wait till this "union" files their tax returns this year... This will all look differently soon enough I predict, imo..

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Been lurking a bit too...but for different reasons! Mr. Thinaire fell of of our roof Super Bowl Sunday and had to have surgery...broken right leg, torn up right arm..is on the mend now thank God but recovery is slow and tedious.

I am appalled at this circus...and I stand by my earlier assesment of GA. Until he tells the truth he will have no peace or healing...and his recent crisis does not give him a pass in my book to NOT stand up for a murdered child, his own granddaughter.

Caylee was NEVER missing. That's the real strange thing in this whole saga. He never had a granddaughter that was missing. The child was deceased all along.

Only because we didn't have the answers, she was 'missing'. But the REAL result is - none of the A's know anything about missing children. They never experienced a child that 'suddenly' without any answer -- went missing!!!

Goodness me oh my oh my. Where is his psychologist? THIS MAN is using 'diversion' as a way to remain 'stable' and 'healthy'. Isn't THAT a warning sign in itself that the world will again come crashing down on this man someday soon?

He would be an excellent resource if he's learned from his past, if he advises:
* Be completely open and transparent with LE. No shading the truth. Get it all out, family secrets be damned.
* Forget trying to spin the media. In fact, there's no need to talk to the media, just talk to LE. If you do decide to speak with the press, forget the spin. Answer the questions openly and honestly. And briefly!
* If they ask for a polygraph or DNA, say, "yes sir. can we do it now?"
* Unless you had anything to do with the disappearance of that child, forget lawyering up. You don't need a layer between you and LE.
* If you did have anything to do with the disappearance of that child, admit it. Admit it now.

I don't think he's learned. We shall see.

Blaise

Agreed! That is the ONLY way George will be a positive resource to anybody going through such a horrible thing. And if it's true that one of the gramps of Haleigh told George he needed to get his own house in order-- hooray for Gramps! That may be exactly what George needs to hear, though judging from his speech at the memorial, it sounded almost like he's gotten his second wind and is ready to defend KC's lies to the bitter end.

I've generally had a lot of faith in George, believing that he alone would break from the pack and step up to the truth before anyone else, but anymore I'm just not sure. I don't know if I see that in him now. It's like Cindy, Lee and George had a pow-wow and decided that ok, Caylee's gone and we can't bring her back, but we CAN try and keep KC out of prison.... The Cindy kool-aid trip.
I'm wishing LE would interview them again, and really get after it.

I'd like to know how someone can be an advocate for another child when they have never been one for their own grandchild?

I'd like to know how someone can be an advocate for another child when they have never been one for their own grandchild?

OH... that is the best statement of the WEEK!

:clap::clap::clap:

If that were the case, and I have no idea if ANY money was collected, but if so, exactly what keeps KFN from dipping into any donations before they ever get to Haleigh's dad or any other family for whom they "collect" ?

Nothing.

Read this:
http://www.wpbf.com/news/18019447/detail.html?rss=wpb&psp=news

If that is true, then why should anyone donate to KFN on behalf of any family? Why would George align himself with KFN? He's supposed to be an ex-cop. Didn't he check ANYTHING out about these people? Come on. He's sticking with KFN for a reason. What is it?

Lord only knows! Maybe ga drank the wrong kool-aid!

I keep wondering because Caylee wasn't abducted/kidnapped or even missing. IMO just what ga is doing there. IMO (again) he knows nothing about searching nor 'bout much else.
I wish local LE would ask him to kindly stay away. :cow:
imo

Lord only knows! Maybe ga drank the wrong kool-aid!

I keep wondering because Caylee wasn't abducted/kidnapped or even missing. IMO just what ga is doing there. IMO (again) he knows nothing about searching nor 'bout much else.
I wish local LE would ask him to kindly stay away. :cow:
imo

Didn't Jim Jones make the worst koolaid of them all? Maybe CA has stolen the recipe. :waitasec:

LE can't make anyone stay away unfortunately unless the family requests they be 'removed'. ITA... Mooooooo

PS: Maybe it takes a scammer to know a scammer? Who knows about why GA is supporting such a group. Just speculating. I feel they sold their granddaughters soul long ago and still have the devil to deal with.

Didn't Jim Jones make the worst koolaid of them all? Maybe CA has stolen the recipe. :waitasec:

LE can't make anyone stay away unfortunately unless the family requests they be 'removed'. ITA... Mooooooo

PS: Maybe it takes a scammer to know a scammer? Who knows about why GA is supporting such a group. Just speculating. I feel they sold their granddaughters soul long ago and still have the devil to deal with.

yeah. :(
It's like they forgot Caylee long ago. IMO
poor sweet little girl!
:cow:

I just can not, can not, can not believe that George is inserting himself in this situation. I also can't believe the Anthonys and their attorney can't understand how bad this makes them look. It is just one unbelievable thing after another.

Remember,
The most dangerous sociopaths and con -artists are the most likeable ones!
GA is not a victim being taken advantage of. He has a nice history of violence to his father, disability/workers comp case and a not so stable work pattern. Don't forget about the online gambling/Nigerian scheme.
Hard working , honest men do not get involved with crooks/frauds.
Crazy like a fox they are!

Remember,
The most dangerous sociopaths and con -artists are the most likeable ones!
GA is not a victim being taken advantage of. He has a nice history of violence to his father, disability/workers comp case and a not so stable work pattern. Don't forget about the online gambling/Nigerian scheme.
Hard working , honest men do not get involved with crooks/frauds.
Crazy like a fox they are!

You know what I have heard...that martyrs have more power than ogres...that could be the case with the ant's.

His work ethic is not by puritin(have to sound that mis-spelling out Sorry)

standards by any stretch...he is out for all he can get...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back