MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 1957 model...

That's a good model year! I hear they placed their babies in the finest dresser drawers back then. They surrounded the nicest drawers they had with handmade blankets for the little ones to sleep in.

I'm a 1964 model. It was a tough year. It was after the Kennedy assassination.....parents were depressed and put us in those terrible cribs with the slatted sides. Get your head stuck in there and you might as well be on the guillotine.

D@mn....I wasn't able to sit at the computer today and follow little Lisa. LOL Anyone wanna give me the cliffnotes version of what happened today?? Anything interesting?

My HOPE is that mom was hiding the baby away because she was going to leave the marriage and did not want a custody battle. But that is a pretty psycho way of doing things, so I do not have much hope it is true.

I just cannot think of any other reasons that she would want to stash her away secretly.

I think that is very possible and hold out hope that is what happened. The baby's room looked to me as though it was being packed up.

But I bet you wouldn't be very popular with LE or FBI....and probably wouldn't have your job long...:)

As one of my friends says, "Oh girl, you be 'neaky!'
So its been confirmed that I have sneaky capabililties.
Maybe they would never guess its me?
I would sit around the table with them and wring my hands. Then I would pound my fists suddenly (to startle everyone with my sincerity) and say, "We have to find this narc who is leaking stuff to Websleuths! Who could it be....how can we go on knowing one of us is a traitor?"

Oh yes, I be 'neaky."

Ours would prolly open the door for them. :D

my lab would show them where the china is....and lick them to death probably, he would be there best friend if they gave him a cookie...:crazy:

Hi all! After following the posts on here all week and signing up tonight I can finally post! Since I haven't been able to post I've been giving thanks to posts I agree with. I actually found the site looking for info on Caitlin Anderson while she was still missing. Anyhow this case stumps me. I generally get "feelings" on cases as many people do and I tend to be an excellent judge of ones true character. For the life of me I just cannot get a read on this case at all. I watched the interview tonight on JJ and I am still unsure what I believe. I will say though in the mothers defense that I have ADHD and my emotions are intense. I have been accused of crying on cue and I have a hard time looking people in their eyes when we are speaking. It wasn't until recently that now, at age 35, I was actually diagnosed and put on medication. Since starting the meds I can now keep my emotions in check more and look at people when talking. So I wouldn't say she is neccessarily being avoidant or deceptive when talking with reporters. she could have similar issues.

my two cents: Mom during interviews when asked a question she doesn't want to answer goes to hard cry's.

I think father is doubting her underneath, I think he was the one who asked her lets go back to LE to talk to them. She had to or the gig was up

I think the lights on was her cleaning up the scene, she saw hub coming, and ran into her room, pretended to be asleep and had no time to turn off the lights.

My guess those phones and the baby is very close to the search area LE was when she got upset which precipitated her stopping the cooperation. LE was very close to the phone or the baby and she panicked.

I think she is fearful of her husband finding out the truth

I think she did everything in haste with no time to think the scene through because hub came home earlier then he thought initially he would.

my lab would show them where the china is....and lick them to death probably, he would be there best friend if they gave him a cookie...:crazy:

I think I met him after he licked the back of my knee while I was on a run. Came really close to scaring me to death. Stealth licker, that one.

JMO

Hi all! After following the posts on here all week and signing up tonight I can finally post! Since I haven't been able to post I've been giving thanks to posts I agree with. I actually found the site looking for info on Caitlin Anderson while she was still missing. Anyhow this case stumps me. I generally get "feelings" on cases as many people do and I tend to be an excellent judge of ones true character. For the life of me I just cannot get a read on this case at all. I watched the interview tonight on JJ and I am still unsure what I believe. I will say though in the mothers defense that I have ADHD and my emotions are intense. I have been accused of crying on cue and I have a hard time looking people in their eyes when we are speaking. It wasn't until recently that now, at age 35, I was actually diagnosed and put on medication. Since starting the meds I can now keep my emotions in check more and look at people when talking. So I wouldn't say she is neccessarily being avoidant or deceptive when talking with reporters. she could have similar issues.

Welcome to Websleuths...thanks for joining us!

by all accounts of those who saw Caylee Anthony, she was well cared for and Casey a good mother. It's not helpful "evidence" on which to form an opinion. That said, I'm still of the opinion the child is alive.

JMO

I wish I had your optimism, MyBelle.

When I've watched Mom weep in the videos, I see intense grief - grief, IMO, that seems to say "I wish I could turn back time & undo what can't be undone."

My heart breaks for her.

JMO

In other words I saw a hint of fracturing staring between them.

OK....I'm fainting away now...hope to see you in the morning all.

Praying for baby Lisa....

:welcome::fireworks: Great first post!

:woohoo: :wagon: :woohoo:

"I don't even want to put my baby in her bed," she said. "I sleep with her right next to me. It freaks me out to put her in her bed because I don't want nobody coming in my windows."

West had been thinking of getting the kids in her life Id'd for quite some time, but it was the case of missing baby Lisa Irwin that got her to come out this weekend.

"That's all I have in my life are my kids and my nieces," said West.* "That's what I live for everyday, so it's a pretty neat thing to come get done for free."

Brad Fowler, with Missouri's Masonic Children Foundation, says kids should have an ID done each year, or anytime their appearance or information change.

"It's sad to say that kids go missing in the U.S.," said Fowler* "It's sad to say it happens in Missouri and even here in Kansas City.* But it's something you have to do to protect your kids."

That's why his organization offers MOCHIP events every weekend.

http://mobile.fox4kc.com/wap/news/t...0847702&cid=24&scid=-1&ith=3&title=Local+News

Such a vicious act has been committed here. Terror for mothers like this illuminates for me how more than just Lisa are victims of the perp.

my two cents: Mom during interviews when asked a question she doesn't want to answer goes to hard cry's.

I think father is doubting her underneath, I think he was the one who asked her lets go back to LE to talk to them. She had to or the gig was up

I think the lights on was her cleaning up the scene, she saw hub coming, and ran into her room, pretended to be asleep and had no time to turn off the lights.

My guess those phones and the baby is very close to the search area LE was when she got upset which precipitated her stopping the cooperation. LE was very close to the phone or the baby and she panicked.

I think she did everything in haste with no time to think the scene through because hub came home earlier then he thought initially he would.

I watched JJ interview twice tonight. It is so hard for me to get a read on the parents for some reason. I see true grief and sorrow coming from mom.
But like you point out, what is she truly sorry about?

There are just so many confusing circumstances here. I am stumped. :mad:

Somehow I missed this. What happened? Where were they near? I had to skip a few threads on Friday to catch up so that might be why I hadn't heard this before.

I believe it was the husband that said he blew up and told LE they needed a break and they were done talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong