50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I have about 300 of these emails going out. With the campaign fixing to hit in Denver, should I wait until then or get it done now?

Also, I have about 300 of these emails going out. With the campaign fixing to hit in Denver, should I wait until then or get it done now?

Go girl-I would let it fly now....and thank you.

Carolwood, thank you for doing all that! Between that and whatever the LE/media campaign will consist of Denver and the whole state should be abuzz with Benjaman!

Good good news!

I sent out some emails to the Denver area Parish Churches and Had a reply:
"God Bless", and I have to agree, to all of you here.

Although the Doe Network states that there are dental XRAYS available for Mr. Kyle, the films are not actually in anyone's hands. I reached out to the dental community of Savannah to try and find an office that would give BK a set of films for free-of the seven clinics I contacted, SEVEN came back with offers of free XRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first to respond was Dr. Larry Schmidtz of Habersham Dental Clinic-they have also offered some free dental care for Mr. Kyle while he is there. He will be seeing them early this week.

Three Cheers for the kind hearted people of Savannah GA!!!!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

believe09, that is such good news! Thanks for all you do!:blowkiss:

I reached out to the dental community of Savannah to try and find an office that would give BK a set of films for free-of the seven clinics I contacted, SEVEN came back with offers of free XRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first to respond was Dr. Larry Schmidtz of Habersham Dental Clinic-they have also offered some free dental care for Mr. Kyle while he is there. He will be seeing them early this week.

That is such good news, and proves there are many good-hearted people out there after all bad news we have to hear everyday! Thank you Savannah dentists!!:heart::bow:
And thank you believe09 of course!

Thanks! I saved and will print and distribute to Church!
Thank you for doing this, OkGrace!! :blowkiss:

I sent out some emails to the Denver area Parish Churches and Had a reply:
"God Bless", and I have to agree, to all of you here.
Thank you, to you, too!! :blowkiss:

Although the Doe Network states that there are dental XRAYS available for Mr. Kyle, the films are not actually in anyone's hands. I reached out to the dental community of Savannah to try and find an office that would give BK a set of films for free-of the seven clinics I contacted, SEVEN came back with offers of free XRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first to respond was Dr. Larry Schmidtz of Habersham Dental Clinic-they have also offered some free dental care for Mr. Kyle while he is there. He will be seeing them early this week.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
This is AWESOME!!! (Yes, I'm yelling, I'm so happy! LOL). If you find out that it's okay, please post the address of the Dental Clinic here - I'd like to send them a Christmas card letting them know I appreciate their generosity in this donation. :D

So thrilled to hear that a Savannah dentist is ready, willing and able to step up and help! And thank you, believe09 for asking the next question, where are those dental xrays?

Do you know if anyone paid the $800.00 so BK could get copies of his medical records?

Perhaps the dentist can give him some idea as to how he lost the teeth he is/was missing, if his dental health is indicitive of someone who saw a dentist regularly throughout his life, if he had braces ever, etc. :clap:

So thrilled to hear that a Savannah dentist is ready, willing and able to step up and help! And thank you, believe09 for asking the next question, where are those dental xrays?

Do you know if anyone paid the $800.00 so BK could get copies of his medical records?

Dr. Phil Show did apparently as part of the review process to determine if he was malingering. They still have the files however-BK does not. Do I expect copies to be returned? Yes...at some point.

Perhaps the dentist can give him some idea as to how he lost the teeth he is/was missing, if his dental health is indicitive of someone who saw a dentist regularly throughout his life, if he had braces ever, etc. :clap:

GREAT POINTS-I will pass this along.

Wow, believe, you rock sooo much!!! Do you know just how much you rock?! Wow! Big big thanks to Dr. Schmidtz of Habersham Dental Clinic -- he really rocks too! LOL

:clap:

snipped
If you find out that it's okay, please post the address of the Dental Clinic here - I'd like to send them a Christmas card letting them know I appreciate their generosity in this donation. :D

SieSie, I love this idea. I want to do this too!

Dr. Phil Show did apparently as part of the review process to determine if he was malingering. They still have the files however-BK does not. Do I expect copies to be returned? Yes...at some point.

Ooh, that is good news! I might just have to add Phil to the thank-you card list - if in fact those copies get returned! :wink:

snipped

SieSie, I love this idea. I want to do this too!
Hi snowme! :blowkiss: I'm still in awe of what you did with Benjaman's wikipedia page - it looks great and provides lots of info and photos. :clap: :clap:

Believe - can you let us know if we can put the mailing address for Dr. Larry Schmidtz of Habersham Dental Clinic here for those who would like to send thank you notes or Christmas cards for his donation of services for Benjaman?

I mean, I'm sure we could all google the information, but I was wondering if we get permission to post the address, we could maybe start a new thread for people who've gone above and beyond for Benjaman - a "Thank You" thread or something? What do you think?

I want to acknowledge the people in this world who do good things without expecting something in return - I want the dentist and his staff to know that a stranger in Michigan appreciates their generosity. I wish all good things for all of the dental clinics who responded that they would donate their services - I realize we are just going with the first one who responded, but there are many who were willing and that warms my heart. :blowkiss:

Dr. Larry Schmidtz and Michele
Habersham Dental Center
2515 Habersham St.
Savannah, Ga 31401
phone: 912.234.2206

Have at it!!!!!

Hi snowme! :blowkiss: I'm still in awe of what you did with Benjaman's wikipedia page - it looks great and provides lots of info and photos. :clap: :clap:

Believe - can you let us know if we can put the mailing address for Dr. Larry Schmidtz of Habersham Dental Clinic here for those who would like to send thank you notes or Christmas cards for his donation of services for Benjaman?

I mean, I'm sure we could all google the information, but I was wondering if we get permission to post the address, we could maybe start a new thread for people who've gone above and beyond for Benjaman - a "Thank You" thread or something? What do you think?

I want to acknowledge the people in this world who do good things without expecting something in return - I want the dentist and his staff to know that a stranger in Michigan appreciates their generosity. I wish all good things for all of the dental clinics who responded that they would donate their services - I realize we are just going with the first one who responded, but there are many who were willing and that warms my heart. :blowkiss:

I just checked out the wikipedia page. Nice job.
Also, noted that BK will have access to his medical records. It would be nice if Dr Phil show would just return all that pertinent info to BK.

Dr. Larry Schmidtz and Michele
Habersham Dental Center
2515 Habersham St.
Savannah, Ga 31401
phone: 912.234.2206

Have at it!!!!!
:woohoo: Thank you - they'll be getting a Christmas card with a little thank you note inside from me this year.

Hey, Believe... :thumb:

Maybe crazy..but, what about the dental procedure where they take air from the tooth to see where peeps come from? I think it may have been discussed here on this thread. I searched tonight and couldnt' find it. Here on on net. Maybe using the wrong search terms, and it doesn't help I'm shivering! Anyone??

:cold: It's freakin' freezin' here, need to go add logs to the fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73